Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Saraki Debunks Frivolous Allegations By Code Of Conduct Tribunal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Debunks Frivolous Allegations By Code Of Conduct Tribunal (15954 Views)

Saraki At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal For False Asset Declaration (photos) / Saraki's Trial At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal Continues... (Live Update) / Saraki Debunks Frivolous Allegations By Code Of Conduct Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Debunks Frivolous Allegations By Code Of Conduct Tribunal by hayatou27: 2:37pm On Sep 16, 2015
Soon fowl yansh go show, Saraki your days are numbered , just like Wike in River state govt. house

1 Like

Re: Saraki Debunks Frivolous Allegations By Code Of Conduct Tribunal by BCISLTD: 2:37pm On Sep 16, 2015
sad
Re: Saraki Debunks Frivolous Allegations By Code Of Conduct Tribunal by mu2sa2: 2:39pm On Sep 16, 2015
Saraki is one of the biggest crooks in this country. He ran Societe General bank aground through blatant looting of depositors money. He impoverished Kwara state through massive pillage of the state treasury as governor from 2003-2011, and he's still the de facto governor and continuing with the looting through his puppet. The chief Ole/Barawo has the Senate in his pocket now and is eyeing Nigeria itself. As a master criminal he plays his game with devilish finesse, escaping indictment up till now. But the game may change with the air of independence the anti-corruption agencies are enjoying now. Now that Saraki is unable to plant his men/women in efcc and icpc, let him start singing his swan song.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Debunks Frivolous Allegations By Code Of Conduct Tribunal by jaey(m): 2:40pm On Sep 16, 2015
No matter how long the truth is being swept under the carpet, one day the carpet would be off the feet of the liar and all LIES would be revealed.

Try enjoying the little time you have there ooo. Remember it's just for a while.

#SarakiWatchOut

1 Like

Re: Saraki Debunks Frivolous Allegations By Code Of Conduct Tribunal by dedugbaa(m): 2:42pm On Sep 16, 2015
Gombs:
Noted...

In other news, grin grin
Guy you dey look for trouble o,so na chelsea fans you dey yab abi,it is okay! Chelsea is coming back.
Re: Saraki Debunks Frivolous Allegations By Code Of Conduct Tribunal by vicboy12: 2:42pm On Sep 16, 2015
Mr Senate President too many cases after u pls steps down and allow George Akume take over for ur own sake
Re: Saraki Debunks Frivolous Allegations By Code Of Conduct Tribunal by Cholison(m): 2:42pm On Sep 16, 2015
Oga Senate President go to court and clear yourself please. Media clearance will not be enough oo.
Re: Saraki Debunks Frivolous Allegations By Code Of Conduct Tribunal by ohenhen1: 2:43pm On Sep 16, 2015
No biggie, you will get your chance in court or tribunal. An investigation must be launched. You are a public figure. No sympathy from me.
Re: Saraki Debunks Frivolous Allegations By Code Of Conduct Tribunal by Gombs(m): 2:48pm On Sep 16, 2015
dedugbaa:

Guy you dey look for trouble o,so na chelsea fans you dey yab abi,it is okay! Chelsea is coming back.

Wait until arsenal flog them this weekend. angry grin
Re: Saraki Debunks Frivolous Allegations By Code Of Conduct Tribunal by viktagorion: 2:49pm On Sep 16, 2015
This rebuttal is very weak...

Saraki going, going...
Re: Saraki Debunks Frivolous Allegations By Code Of Conduct Tribunal by drasticsam1: 3:03pm On Sep 16, 2015
Wetin concern us.

your eye go soon clear. BY-FORCE SENATE PRESIDENT

oniranu-oshi
Re: Saraki Debunks Frivolous Allegations By Code Of Conduct Tribunal by ayandafatai: 3:03pm On Sep 16, 2015
ndaman25:
dis guy cant debunk any of the allegation

Why cant he debunk any allegation?
If he didn't you all will be screaming another story, now that he did u still say he can't!
You can never satisfy Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Debunks Frivolous Allegations By Code Of Conduct Tribunal by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
Hankypanky behavioural pattern in politricking i wonder when it will end
Re: Saraki Debunks Frivolous Allegations By Code Of Conduct Tribunal by ayandafatai: 3:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
drasticsam1:
Wetin concern us.

your eye go soon clear. BY-FORCE SENATE PRESIDENT

oniranu-oshi

Like he is aware of your outbursts.
Taaaah
Re: Saraki Debunks Frivolous Allegations By Code Of Conduct Tribunal by ayandafatai: 3:06pm On Sep 16, 2015
viktagorion:
This rebuttal is very weak...

Saraki going, going...

To Aso Rock as President am sure.
Re: Saraki Debunks Frivolous Allegations By Code Of Conduct Tribunal by ayandafatai: 3:07pm On Sep 16, 2015
Cholison:
Oga Senate President go to court and clear yourself please. Media clearance will not be enough oo.

There is no court invitation so which court do u want him to go and clear himself?
Re: Saraki Debunks Frivolous Allegations By Code Of Conduct Tribunal by BrBakreez(m): 3:07pm On Sep 16, 2015
Gombs:

He's not arguing... He's just explaining why he's right! cool

He's not interested in that, but thanks for the suggestion. smiley wink

Define "we"?

Is this the definition of " we"? I thought we are in one Nigeria?

Dream on... Not gonna happen, Son! grin

Remind me where Amaechi, Rochas, Fashola, Aregbesola etc should be categorised under? undecided

The truth is he feels aggrieved and the best place where he can ventilate is grieviance is the court of law, I have learnt very fast that any gibberish can be updated on social media, you can indict, prosecute, convict and sentence simulteneously on social media but a different ball game in court. You can act as the most innocent on social media but you might made to sweat it out in the court. I have friends in kwara and I have spent some time there too. Most of those allegation predates when he emerged senator and senate president respectively. In other words, kwarans are mostly at the receiving end of all the alleged atrocities. Nigerians I believe are yet to see the real man called Saraki but he has just displayed two cards among which is the circumstance in which he emerged Senate President and the Kangaroo investigation of EFCC chairman over a petition brought by a convicted criminal in USA despite stringent opposition by Senators that due process had not been followed. If Saraki wants the informed minds to take him serious let him take the Code of Conduct Bureau to court for defamation of character. At least that agency does not have immunity the last time I checked. I believe he has gotten to the peak of his political career hence cannot stretch beyond its elastic limit except he is ready to collapse beyond proportion. Nigerians are watching with keen interest. The "we" I refer to are the enlighten Kwarans particularly and Nigerians generally who knows the man called Saraki beyond the praise and worship you might want to do. I have not referred to him as guilty in any way but we would love him to brace up like a gentle man who understands the law of the land to have them pay for the price
Re: Saraki Debunks Frivolous Allegations By Code Of Conduct Tribunal by ibedun: 3:08pm On Sep 16, 2015
The OMO ALE AJI BOLE did not deny owning those properties. The question is where did he get the money if not through stealing and 419 (society generale).

1 Like

Re: Saraki Debunks Frivolous Allegations By Code Of Conduct Tribunal by ayandafatai: 3:09pm On Sep 16, 2015
vicboy12:
Mr Senate President too many cases after u pls steps down and allow George Akume take over for ur own sake

I laugh in Swahili!!!!! grin grin
Afterall, that was the real plot all along. All in the bid of forcing him to step down.
Its too obvious and holds no water here.
Re: Saraki Debunks Frivolous Allegations By Code Of Conduct Tribunal by topshey: 3:12pm On Sep 16, 2015
This guy's problem will know no bound as long as he is still the senate president,what an unfortunate price to pay for absolute defiance to one's party at least Dogara of the house of representatives has since moved on just because of a little concession,he Saraki decided to give no room for compromise, now he has to battle with his party just to sustain himself as S/president.My prediction he will not see out his term,how unfortunate.
This man na real thieve, ogbologbo ole ni bobo dogo yen
Re: Saraki Debunks Frivolous Allegations By Code Of Conduct Tribunal by BrBakreez(m): 3:19pm On Sep 16, 2015
Gombs:

Define "we"?

Remind me where Amaechi, Rochas, Fashola, Aregbesola etc should be categorised under? undecided
The truth is he feels aggrieved and the best place where he
can ventilate is grieviance is the court of law, I have learnt
very fast that any gibberish can be updated on social media,
you can indict, prosecute, convict and sentence
simulteneously on social media but a different ball game in
court. You can act as the most innocent on social media but
you might made to sweat it out in the court. I have friends in
kwara and I have spent some time there too. Most of those
allegation predates when he emerged senator and senate
president respectively. In other words, kwarans are mostly
at the receiving end of all the alleged atrocities. Nigerians I
believe are yet to see the real man called Saraki but he has
just displayed two cards among which is the circumstance in
which he emerged Senate President and the Kangaroo
investigation of EFCC chairman over a petition brought by a
convicted criminal in USA despite stringent opposition by
Senators that due process had not been followed. If Saraki
wants the informed minds to take him serious let him take
the Code of Conduct Bureau to court for defamation of
character. At least that agency does not have immunity the
last time I checked. I believe he has gotten to the peak of his
political career hence cannot stretch beyond its elastic limit
except he is ready to collapse beyond proportion. Nigerians
are watching with keen interest. The "we" I refer to are the
enlighten Kwarans particularly and Nigerians generally who
knows the man called Saraki beyond the praise and worship
you might want to do. I have not referred to him as guilty in
any way but we would love him to brace up like a gentle
man who understands the law of the land to have them pay
for the price.
Re: Saraki Debunks Frivolous Allegations By Code Of Conduct Tribunal by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 16, 2015
Gombs:

Define "we"?

mehnn thanks bro, you just said what's in my mind to all those foolss. tinubu have failed permanently. some people don't want to get use to that.
Re: Saraki Debunks Frivolous Allegations By Code Of Conduct Tribunal by ayandafatai: 3:24pm On Sep 16, 2015
BrBakreez:

The truth is he feels aggrieved and the best place where he can ventilate is grieviance is the court of law, I have learnt very fast that any gibberish can be updated on social media, you can indict, prosecute, convict and sentence simulteneously on social media but a different ball game in court. You can act as the most innocent on social media but you might made to sweat it out in the court. I have friends in kwara and I have spent some time there too. Most of those allegation predates when he emerged senator and senate president respectively. In other words, kwarans are mostly at the receiving end of all the alleged atrocities. Nigerians I believe are yet to see the real man called Saraki but he has just displayed two cards among which is the circumstance in which he emerged Senate President and the Kangaroo investigation of EFCC chairman over a petition brought by a convicted criminal in USA despite stringent opposition by Senators that due process had not been followed. If Saraki wants the informed minds to take him serious let him take the Code of Conduct Bureau to court for defamation of character. At least that agency does not have immunity the last time I checked. I believe he has gotten to the peak of his political career hence cannot stretch beyond its elastic limit except he is ready to collapse beyond proportion. Nigerians are watching with keen interest. The "we" I refer to are the enlighten Kwarans particularly and Nigerians generally who knows the man called Saraki beyond the praise and worship you might want to do. I have not referred to him as guilty in any way but we would love him to brace up like a gentle man who understands the law of the land to have them pay for the price

Bro,
I will like to refute some of the things you said here.
Saraki's emergence as Senate President was a game of who was smarter and knows the game more. Remember, some caucus backed by some of the political leaders of APC were engaged with Saraki in a power tussle for dominance. He won them due to their careless miscalculations. And since they have refused to let sleeping dogs lie.
Talking of the EFCC chairman's probe, do you want him to shy away from his responsibility as the senate president by not investigating a case tendered to the senate backed by vivid evidences? Am sure you are aware that the week given to the commission to produce and tender their audit is yet to be presented.
We are expecting too much from these guys abeg both Saraki and PMB. Give them time and support and they will ensure that the change mantra and agenda of the APC comes into fruition.
Re: Saraki Debunks Frivolous Allegations By Code Of Conduct Tribunal by Olukat(m): 3:25pm On Sep 16, 2015
He shouldn't complain o
With his help and other masturbators "media court" was created
He should respond in the media. grin
Re: Saraki Debunks Frivolous Allegations By Code Of Conduct Tribunal by BrBakreez(m): 3:25pm On Sep 16, 2015
I think my most recent reply is hidden. No problem, I believe you must have seen it. Wind don dey blow fowl yansh. Let us keep our fingers crossed.
Re: Saraki Debunks Frivolous Allegations By Code Of Conduct Tribunal by BrBakreez(m): 3:33pm On Sep 16, 2015
ayandafatai:

Bro,
I will like to refute some of the things you said here.
Saraki's emergence as Senate President was a game of who was smarter and knows the game more. Remember, some caucus backed by some of the political leaders of APC were engaged with Saraki in a power tussle for dominance. He won them due to their careless miscalculations. And since they have refused to let sleeping dogs lie.
Talking of the EFCC chairman's probe, do you want him to shy away from his responsibility as the senate president by not investigating a case tendered to the senate backed by vivid evidences? Am sure you are aware that the week given to the commission to produce and tender their audit is yet to be presented.
We are expecting too much from these guys abeg both Saraki and PMB. Give them time and support and they will ensure that the change mantra and agenda of the APC comes into fruition.
The question is whether due process has been followed in carrying out their oversight function vis-à-vis the petition against Larmorde. What is the argument of those against it? What is the stand of the Police over the Senate rules used in conducting the election even though same has not been proved in the court. What do you think the IG's view about the person of Saraki will be until the matter is finally determined as anticipated in all attempt to seeking justice? Don't worry, I hope Saraki is on same page with Buhari in their fight against corruption but all I will say is yeye dey smell
Re: Saraki Debunks Frivolous Allegations By Code Of Conduct Tribunal by poseidon12: 3:36pm On Sep 16, 2015
He sounds confident and convincing. He seems ready to meet his accusers in court.
I believe that most Nigerian public office holders are guilty of what he is being
accused of. I hope he can pull this off because I like his independent posture in the
the senate. I don't want a rubber stamp senate.
I suspect his problems are coming from Tinubu's camp. He should also do the needful
and get his camp working on Tinubu. Those who live in glass houses should not throw
stones.
And he can help to expose everyone by initiating bills at the senate to make assets
declaration public.
Re: Saraki Debunks Frivolous Allegations By Code Of Conduct Tribunal by Abitem1: 3:36pm On Sep 16, 2015
That guy call Bukola Saraki is Thief up till now local government staff has not been paid salary for 4 months running including all state own Colleges of Education
He runs the State from Abuja and every month he is paid 1000 million Naira and his former Deputy get 25 millions too from the state covers as their benefit as former Governor and Deputy

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Debunks Frivolous Allegations By Code Of Conduct Tribunal by datribune: 3:40pm On Sep 16, 2015
d Sarakis ar enemies of d nigerian state - husband & wife ar both EFCC suspects. Bukola & his wife used depositors funds, including my uncle's to acquire properties all over Europe & America & now he's even anticipating acquiring more frm future looting. d Sarakis' cup is truly full & it would be a shame if these kleptomaniacs escape jail. d law must take its course.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Debunks Frivolous Allegations By Code Of Conduct Tribunal by Oluwtoying(m): 3:41pm On Sep 16, 2015
shocked[color=#990000][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Debunks Frivolous Allegations By Code Of Conduct Tribunal by viktagorion: 3:43pm On Sep 16, 2015
ayandafatai:

To Aso Rock as President am sure.
No bro, "Aso rock quarters" in KUJE PRISON.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Debunks Frivolous Allegations By Code Of Conduct Tribunal by poseidon12: 3:48pm On Sep 16, 2015
BrBakreez:

So you think the EFCC chairman is innocent of the allegations against him because the petition is written by a "convicted criminal".
So how come you are not also advising the chairman to approach the court?
The allegations in that petition which I read seem easy and straight forward to verify. The petition must be taken seriously and
investigated. No selective fight against corruption.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jimoh Ibrahim: APC Won't Know What Hit Them When I Win Ondo / ‘looted Funds Used For Buhari’s Campaign’ — PDP Replies Lai / Video Emerges On FG's Railway Scholarship Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.