Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Torrent Client Issues - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Torrent Client Issues (888 Views)

Best Torrent Client For Android / Help. Torrent Wants To Break Up With Me / Inability To Download Torrent Files: What Could Be The Cause? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Torrent Client Issues by gustav25: 1:34pm On Sep 16, 2015
Helllo people ,
For those of us that use the mtn daily bis on droid and iPhone ,I have a question .
Do you download torrent files via utorrents and co with the plan ? If yes ,pour out your procedures here so I can follow and get my file . as you can see in the image below ,it progresses but stops immediately the allocated megabytes for the plan is exhausted .please help me if you download torrent files with the plan (simple server ➕ autoproxy )

Re: Torrent Client Issues by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 16, 2015
wnt work bro..the proxy simple server works with dsnt support torrent downloads
Re: Torrent Client Issues by Hotdiamond(m): 2:27pm On Sep 16, 2015
gustav25:
Helllo people ,
For those of us that use the mtn daily bis on droid and iPhone ,I have a question .
Do you download torrent files via utorrents and co with the plan ? If yes ,pour out your procedures here so I can follow and get my file . as you can see in the image below ,it progresses but stops immediately the allocated megabytes for the plan is exhausted .please help me if you download torrent files with the plan (simple server ➕ autoproxy )
P2P peer to peer connections like torrents do not work with a proxy server. So it wont work

1 Like

Re: Torrent Client Issues by gustav25: 2:46pm On Sep 16, 2015
Thank you mates
Re: Torrent Client Issues by ibawon(m): 2:58pm On Sep 16, 2015
OK I thought it was only me that had this problem, but I later got to solve it just follow suit.
download "filestream.me" on Google play
register an account or just login with face book.
then download your torrent link, so when Eva u click on it, it brings other torrent client but click filestream.me and login.
u will then see the torrent checking after it is true checking click on download
after it is now try downloading click on the file to select the link
go to your mobile downloader and paste the link
then you are good to go.
I don try my best to explain
Re: Torrent Client Issues by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 16, 2015
Hotdiamond:

P2P peer to peer connections like torrents do not work with a proxy server. So it wont work
Yup.
What this guy said is true.

You can use a VPN connection, like Psiphone for the BIS stuff.
Google is your friend for the setup.
Or alternatively you can use a torrent-to-direct-link converter like Zbigz or Boxopus
It'll download/cache the torrent on its servers and present you with a direct link you can use to download it via any browser.
The premium account is recommended for best speed.
Cheers.
Re: Torrent Client Issues by Hotdiamond(m): 10:03pm On Sep 16, 2015
Karmanaut:

Yup.
What this guy said is true.

You can use a VPN connection, like Psiphone for the BIS stuff.
Google is your friend for the setup.
Or alternatively you can use a torrent-to-direct-link converter like Zbigz or Boxopus
It'll download/cache the torrent on its servers and present you with a direct link you can use to download it via any browser.
The premium account is recommended for best speed.
Cheers.
I personally use filestream.me
Though free users are allowed to cache 1GB per torrent. Though you can upgrade for a bigger cache limit.
Re: Torrent Client Issues by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 16, 2015
Hotdiamond:

I personally use filestream.me
Though free users are allowed to cache 1GB per torrent. Though you can upgrade for a bigger cache limit.
I prefer Zbigz.
You don't need to register before you can use the service.
And the cache speed is insane.
I've seen 200MB/s depending on how seeded the torrent is.
The download speed is the problem ~~150kb/s.
Re: Torrent Client Issues by Hotdiamond(m): 10:28pm On Sep 16, 2015
Karmanaut:

I prefer Zbigz.
You don't need to register before you can use the service.
And the cache speed is insane.
I've seen 200MB/s depending on how seeded the torrent is.
The download speed is the problem ~~150kb/s.
Trust me I've tried others.i get mad download speeds on Filestream. I'll recommend it any time.
Re: Torrent Client Issues by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 16, 2015
Hotdiamond:

Trust me I've tried others.i get mad download speeds on Filestream. I'll recommend it any time.
I'll try it out next time I want to torrent.
Cheers.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

LG Stylus 2 Officially Released In South Korea, This Overview Of Its Specificati / Which One Is Better Btw Umi Iron Pro Nd Elephone M3 / Glo Android Plan, Anyone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.