Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Oracle Primavera P6-introduction To Basic Pdf(with Screenshots) Free - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Oracle Primavera P6-introduction To Basic Pdf(with Screenshots) Free (2370 Views)

Kotlin For Android Developers By Antonio Leiva" Ebook(pdf). / Learn Python- Introduction To Programming / Introduction To Basic Terminal Commands For Linux (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oracle Primavera P6-introduction To Basic Pdf(with Screenshots) Free by ehalliday: 1:47pm On Sep 16, 2015
Learn how to efficiently use one of the most valuable and sort after software in the oil & gas, construction and high-paying companies today.

Primavera P6 by Oracle enables all types of businesses to achieve excellence in managing their portfolios, programs, projects and resources.

And in my over two years work experience in one of the best project management companies, seeing how knowledge of this software can get you that promotion or a fatter pay cheque and even get you your dream job.

I've decided to share this knowledge with you and i am so darn excited!

Leave me a comment of your best email address below if you are interested or register here http://ehalliday.com/sample-page/ to get your FREE pdf copy.

#FullHDVideoTraining#ComingOutSoon#StayTuned
Re: Oracle Primavera P6-introduction To Basic Pdf(with Screenshots) Free by Mathias2015(m): 7:55pm On Sep 18, 2015
I dare need the matetrials. Pls can u in box it to me on aboyimathias@gmail.com
Re: Oracle Primavera P6-introduction To Basic Pdf(with Screenshots) Free by ehalliday: 2:14pm On Sep 21, 2015
Check your mail...a copy was sent to you.
Re: Oracle Primavera P6-introduction To Basic Pdf(with Screenshots) Free by whitecloth: 8:35pm On Sep 21, 2015
I also need a copy sir. Thanks in advance
Re: Oracle Primavera P6-introduction To Basic Pdf(with Screenshots) Free by ehalliday: 6:58pm On Sep 22, 2015
whitecloth:
I also need a copy sir.
Thanks in advance

I need your email address to send it to you.
Re: Oracle Primavera P6-introduction To Basic Pdf(with Screenshots) Free by francoflex: 7:27pm On Sep 22, 2015
I need a copy sire, momohfrancis23@gmail.com
Re: Oracle Primavera P6-introduction To Basic Pdf(with Screenshots) Free by jonddon(m): 7:39am On Sep 23, 2015
Please send me a copy Odeyjohn4u@gmail.com
Re: Oracle Primavera P6-introduction To Basic Pdf(with Screenshots) Free by Dayo4real12: 5:19pm On Sep 23, 2015
pls i need a copy can u send it to my email m_dayo2015@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Oracle Primavera P6-introduction To Basic Pdf(with Screenshots) Free by ehalliday: 9:29am On Sep 24, 2015
Just sent ur free copies to your mail!

Success
Re: Oracle Primavera P6-introduction To Basic Pdf(with Screenshots) Free by schoolsinabuja: 12:45am On Sep 25, 2015
I need it pls saint_emma@yahoo.com
Re: Oracle Primavera P6-introduction To Basic Pdf(with Screenshots) Free by ehalliday: 6:35pm On Sep 27, 2015
schoolsinabuja:
I need it pls saint_emma@yahoo.com

Check ur mail...sent yours!
Re: Oracle Primavera P6-introduction To Basic Pdf(with Screenshots) Free by lordmogul(m): 10:21pm On Sep 27, 2015
I need a copy sir etimbukudoekong@gmail.com. Thanks in advance.
Re: Oracle Primavera P6-introduction To Basic Pdf(with Screenshots) Free by ehalliday: 9:23pm On Sep 29, 2015
lordmogul:
I need a copy sir etimbukudoekong@gmail.com. Thanks in advance.

Sent you a copy now
Re: Oracle Primavera P6-introduction To Basic Pdf(with Screenshots) Free by mikhe2(m): 3:04pm On Sep 30, 2015
pls i need a copy... kennedyesimikhe@gmail.com
Re: Oracle Primavera P6-introduction To Basic Pdf(with Screenshots) Free by mmauton: 6:20am On Oct 01, 2015
Need this copy sir :midewhator@gmail.com
Re: Oracle Primavera P6-introduction To Basic Pdf(with Screenshots) Free by ehalliday: 6:59pm On Oct 03, 2015
Just sent you guys a copy!

#FullHDVideoTraining#ComingSoon
Re: Oracle Primavera P6-introduction To Basic Pdf(with Screenshots) Free by PrinceRondo: 9:26am On Oct 05, 2015
horlasco4real@gmail.com
Re: Oracle Primavera P6-introduction To Basic Pdf(with Screenshots) Free by ehalliday: 12:55pm On Oct 06, 2015
PrinceRondo:
horlasco4real@gmail.com

Just sent your copy
Re: Oracle Primavera P6-introduction To Basic Pdf(with Screenshots) Free by invinzible1: 11:23pm On Oct 06, 2015
Plz I really need it now I beg of you Matthewedward88@gmail.com
Re: Oracle Primavera P6-introduction To Basic Pdf(with Screenshots) Free by Opistorincos(m): 6:34pm On Oct 07, 2015
ehalliday:

Just sent your copy

bro pls i need the material.. opistorincos@gmail.com
Re: Oracle Primavera P6-introduction To Basic Pdf(with Screenshots) Free by eemjay17(m): 9:15pm On Oct 07, 2015
Need a copy too...this is coming at the right time. The tutors are giving a ridiculous fee for 2 days training.
Eemjay17@gmail.com
Re: Oracle Primavera P6-introduction To Basic Pdf(with Screenshots) Free by dulaman: 6:48am On Oct 08, 2015
Pls mee too. Andrewedeoga@naij.com
Re: Oracle Primavera P6-introduction To Basic Pdf(with Screenshots) Free by ehalliday: 11:56am On Oct 08, 2015
I just sent you guys a copy.

To your success!

#FullHDVideoTraining#ComingSoon
Re: Oracle Primavera P6-introduction To Basic Pdf(with Screenshots) Free by Vicville(m): 11:54pm On Oct 10, 2015
dix ix moi email.....pls sir i need it.too...... vicville220@gmail.com
Re: Oracle Primavera P6-introduction To Basic Pdf(with Screenshots) Free by dulaman: 8:13am On Oct 11, 2015
what about the software for practical?
Re: Oracle Primavera P6-introduction To Basic Pdf(with Screenshots) Free by Onyeara: 4:28pm On Dec 26, 2016
Pls I need a copy of the video, if you have get a copy ,pls foward to a brother badly in need

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Difference B/w Mysql And Sql: Do They Relate? / After Learning Programming What Next?? / Facing Problem Integrating Paystack With Nodejs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.