Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,175 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

India Cops Arrest Nigerian Involved In Mango Seed Fraud - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / India Cops Arrest Nigerian Involved In Mango Seed Fraud (22747 Views)

Turkish Police Arrest Nigerian With 5 Kilos Of Cocaine At Ataturk Airport(pics) / Indian Police Arrest Nigerian For Peddling Heroin / Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: India Cops Arrest Nigerian Involved In Mango Seed Fraud by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 16, 2015
peterovanski:
Okay OP you should have kuku withhold the name
Okay let's do some post nairaland calculasion

JOHN EMMA (which tribe is HE)

* ABOKI ...
aboki names are very outstanding like
muhamadu,sanusi,shekau,buratai,megida,dansuki. Etc

They are too dumb to pull that kind of scam

*YOURUBA...
Average names like Peteru,Biola,Tolani,Goke,Hamedii,Lanre,Moshoodi etc

Although they have good I Q but 95% of them are too holy to scam fellow homo sapien and also if they are to do anything fraudlent they don't dream as big as the next candidate.
According to the world crime statistic Youruba's don't pull a scam up to 100 million naira cheesy cheesy cheesy

*IGBO(Biafra,IPOB)
Silent.................................................................................
Names like John,Paul,Ekwesili,Okwudili,gurr,Emma,Clifford,Orji..etc

These peoples are very talented. If a company start operations today and recruits IGBO's as sales rep or marketter ( chisos) within 1 week that company will be richer than dangote..the bigger their head the bigger they dream etc and if they want to perform a fraudlent act CHISOS they have no limit ( in shortu) they are unllimited..............check their name (Biafra) come and let's fraud

F T C. Well notin special I just dedicate it to the tribe Mr Gurr Paul originated from

Are Igbos the problem in this country?
Re: India Cops Arrest Nigerian Involved In Mango Seed Fraud by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
missKiffy:

Hardly would you see a yoruba person that goes by two English names, surname and first name, and the igbos love the name Emmanuel, with this few points of mine I hope I have been able to convince u and nt confuse u that John Emma is Igbo cheesy
Igbos seldom use two English names .
Set your compass further down South,.... anyway igbos will always be blamed for whatever crime committed by other southern minorities.

With you limited knowledge of geography, Nigeria is divided into three ethnic group it is either them, they or us. Pathetic.

Don't bother replying the mention, I know what your comment will contain.

5 Likes

Re: India Cops Arrest Nigerian Involved In Mango Seed Fraud by mowapa(m): 4:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
Bush mango seed is used as, ogbono in igbo, Apon in Yoruba.
Re: India Cops Arrest Nigerian Involved In Mango Seed Fraud by solochris(m): 4:53pm On Sep 16, 2015
op, give me d naira equivalent of dat money first let me knw weda 2 congratulate emma or 2 lay a curse on him asap
Re: India Cops Arrest Nigerian Involved In Mango Seed Fraud by bobolic: 4:54pm On Sep 16, 2015
Crush his balls.
Re: India Cops Arrest Nigerian Involved In Mango Seed Fraud by ExInferis(m): 4:59pm On Sep 16, 2015
Another flat head from the South Yeast joins his brothers in the slammer.

1 Like

Re: India Cops Arrest Nigerian Involved In Mango Seed Fraud by peterovanski(m): 5:02pm On Sep 16, 2015
Russell145:

Are Igbos the problem in this country?

In morinho's voice "click Google”
Re: India Cops Arrest Nigerian Involved In Mango Seed Fraud by Hero10001: 5:04pm On Sep 16, 2015
peterovanski:

* ABOKI ...

*YOURUBA...

Although they have good I Q but 95% of them are too holy to scam fellow homo sapien and also if they are to do anything fraudlent they don't dream as big as the next candidate.
According to the world crime statistic Youruba's don't pull a scam up to 100 million naira cheesy cheesy cheesy

*IGBO(Biafra,IPOB)
Silent.................................................................................

These peoples are very talented. If a company start operations today and recruits IGBO's as sales rep or marketter ( chisos) within 1 week that company will be richer than dangote..the bigger their head the bigger they dream etc and if they want to perform a fraudlent act CHISOS they have no limit ( in shortu) they are unllimited..............check their name (Biafra) come and let's fraud

F T C. Well notin special I just dedicate it to the tribe Mr Gurr Paul originated from
wtf!
Biafra= come let's fraud?!
This piece cracked me up big time.
;-D
Re: India Cops Arrest Nigerian Involved In Mango Seed Fraud by xxxtedyxxx(m): 5:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
peterovanski:

* ABOKI ...

*YOURUBA...

*IGBO(Biafra,IPOB)

. BIG FOOL.

1 Like

Re: India Cops Arrest Nigerian Involved In Mango Seed Fraud by missKiffy(f): 5:10pm On Sep 16, 2015
LadyFiona:
Set your compass further down South,.... anyway igbos will always be blamed for whatever crime committed by other southern minorities.

With you limited knowledge of geography, Nigeria is divided into three ethnic group it is either them, they or us. Pathetic.

Madam Geography major, you cant blame me if igbos are blamed for whatever crime committed by other southern minorities, that's who they are, so kindly take urself out of my mentions.
Re: India Cops Arrest Nigerian Involved In Mango Seed Fraud by Sijo01(f): 5:12pm On Sep 16, 2015
missKiffy:

Hardly would you see a yoruba person that goes by two English names, surname and first name, and the igbos love the name Emmanuel, with this few points of mine I hope I have been able to convince u and nt confuse u that John Emma is Igbo cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy you're something else.
Re: India Cops Arrest Nigerian Involved In Mango Seed Fraud by peterovanski(m): 5:13pm On Sep 16, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
. BIG FOOL.

If I contradict you make my nose big like mocheda
Re: India Cops Arrest Nigerian Involved In Mango Seed Fraud by GabrielSuswam(m): 5:18pm On Sep 16, 2015
peterovanski:

* ABOKI ...

*YOURUBA...

*IGBO(Biafra,IPOB)

hhahahahah

My belle wan tear here
Re: India Cops Arrest Nigerian Involved In Mango Seed Fraud by drnelson: 5:21pm On Sep 16, 2015
[size=14pt]oh boyyy which kind scam be this...igbo man dey chop 5 billion naira from mongo seed....

we are famous in india sha[/size]
Re: India Cops Arrest Nigerian Involved In Mango Seed Fraud by cheap18: 5:22pm On Sep 16, 2015
<a href="http://www.supernbajerseys.com/">NBA Jerseys For Sale</a> from supernbajerseys.com.The winner is<a href="http://www.supernbajerseys.com/mens-houston-rockets-james-harden-number-13-classic-jersey-white-and-dark-blue.html">James Harden Jersey</a>. Did you know that in the latest list of top-selling NBA jerseys, <a href="http://www.supernbajerseys.com/stephen-curry-jerseys.html">Stephen Curry Jerseys</a> is the king, and Jeremy Lin has fallen out of the top 15 after being No. 2 in the last ranking. Meanwhile, the Knicks sit atop team jersey sales for the first time since December 2004. See who else makes the top 10 in each category. Note: The list is based on sales at the NBA Store in New York and NBAStore.com from April through Nov. 26.

Let's face it, Between the NBA's new collective bargaining agreement and the potential revenue from jersey sponsorships, the day when all NBA teams are profitable might not be that far away.
Re: India Cops Arrest Nigerian Involved In Mango Seed Fraud by cheap18: 5:22pm On Sep 16, 2015
NBA Jerseys Sale from supernbajerseys.com. Take Cheap NBA Jerseys Online for example. Dirks numbers accept slipped a bit over the endure two seasons aback his Michael Jordan Jerseys from 2004 to 2010. However, the guy led his aggregation to a championship, which makes him an official superstar. Plus he plays in a above media market, and his name is awesome. (How air-conditioned would it be if his jersey just said Kobe Bryant Jerseys on the aback instead of Nowitzki? Are you account this, Cuban?) That's abundant to advice him able the top 15 in jersey sales.

Or, what about Paul Pierce? Paul Pierce may be accomplished his prime, but the LeBron James Jerseys has played his absolute 15 division career with the Celtics. That is the affectionate of affair that makes you a superstar in Boston, so it's no abruptness his jersey makes the account over Kevin Garnett.
Re: India Cops Arrest Nigerian Involved In Mango Seed Fraud by drnelson: 5:26pm On Sep 16, 2015
[size=18pt]5 billion naira[/size]

solochris:
op, give me d naira equivalent of dat money first let me knw weda 2 congratulate emma or 2 lay a curse on him asap
Re: India Cops Arrest Nigerian Involved In Mango Seed Fraud by drnelson: 5:28pm On Sep 16, 2015
igboza
Re: India Cops Arrest Nigerian Involved In Mango Seed Fraud by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 16, 2015
peterovanski:

In morinho's voice "click Google”

You are just a tribal lunatic roaming the streets.....Do not allow an Ibo man to kill you.

Advice

1 Like

Re: India Cops Arrest Nigerian Involved In Mango Seed Fraud by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 16, 2015
[quote author=olarhtunji post=38071812]....I was going to post these but no sufficient permission... I want someone to post this and let it get to front page here's it

#God bless u 4 ds..started taking levofloxacin 2 days bck though I hd doubts abt d drug bt wavd it aside..and I started experiencing dizziness dt i hv neva experiencd b4..afta going 2ru ur post I hd 2 re-read d side effects and d drug will land insyd d waste bin#tnx
Re: India Cops Arrest Nigerian Involved In Mango Seed Fraud by Raymysterio(m): 5:40pm On Sep 16, 2015
peterovanski:

* ABOKI ...
You are an irredeemable,bigotic tribalist. SMH

*YOURUBA...

*IGBO(Biafra,IPOB)

Re: India Cops Arrest Nigerian Involved In Mango Seed Fraud by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 16, 2015
missKiffy:

Madam Geography major, you cant blame me if igbos are blamed for whatever crime committed by other southern minorities, that's who they are, so kindly take urself out of my mentions.
You didn't disappoint.
Re: India Cops Arrest Nigerian Involved In Mango Seed Fraud by Iamthoney(m): 5:41pm On Sep 16, 2015
Go get a life bigot
If u toe this line again u will be struck dead by both Ogun and sango gods respectively
peterovanski:

* ABOKI ...

*YOURUBA...

*IGBO(Biafra,IPOB)

Re: India Cops Arrest Nigerian Involved In Mango Seed Fraud by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 16, 2015
LadyFiona:

The guy is such a big fool!!

1 Like

Re: India Cops Arrest Nigerian Involved In Mango Seed Fraud by drnelson: 5:43pm On Sep 16, 2015
which tribe is diezani?
Re: India Cops Arrest Nigerian Involved In Mango Seed Fraud by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 16, 2015
ExInferis:

Another fool from his mother belly joins his fellow lunatics in wasting bandwidth. angry
ExInferis:

Re: India Cops Arrest Nigerian Involved In Mango Seed Fraud by Diane93: 6:04pm On Sep 16, 2015
peterovanski:

* ABOKI ...

*YOURUBA...

*IGBO(Biafra,IPOB)

How has this trash u wrote helped in the matter on ground.....some pple are just DUMMIES tho!!!

2 Likes

Re: India Cops Arrest Nigerian Involved In Mango Seed Fraud by stephnie44(f): 6:09pm On Sep 16, 2015
peterovanski:
No need to even doubt

Na dem
na who?
Re: India Cops Arrest Nigerian Involved In Mango Seed Fraud by gsalvatore: 6:14pm On Sep 16, 2015
olarhtunji:
....I was going to post these but no sufficient permission... I want someone to post this and let it get to front page here's it

There's a drug called ciprofloaxin please if you are ever admistered that drug don't use it cause it has more side effect than Good.... I took it for thyphoid fever though am cured of it but I suffer from insomnia can't sleep for more than 1 hour to 4 and it takes a lot of resting my mind to sleep.....these drugs were meant to be used as last hope for those who have used all drugs but can't survive please pass Diz message along to save yourself from issues .I stopped using Diz drugs after the fourth pill....and since stopping it I can't sleep without totally blacking my mind.....if you think am lying search for ciprofloaxin on Google or cipro poison... Am sending Diz to save others as our body might not respond to it d same way..some pple have severe tendon breaking please pass Diz along and save someone.......don't take any quinlone medicine like ciprofloaxin,levoflaxin and many more check Google and be knowledgeable.
ARE YOU SERIOUS?

Thats the only drug i use for typhoid and it does the job...i take it every 3months or thereabouts...

Insomnia is my surname...i barely sleep at night....for years now...

Typhoid messes me up and i dont like it...I will try Augmentin ...just the Augmentin looks scary and all that.

better be "healthy" and not sleep than be messed up by typhoid and not take Ciproflaxin.

Between devil and the hard case
Re: India Cops Arrest Nigerian Involved In Mango Seed Fraud by cucumba(m): 6:17pm On Sep 16, 2015
Who told you he's igbo Every christian answers the name both John and Emmanuel in Nigeria as a whole. So stop this accusation... I'm proudly IGBO (BIAFRA)

You can ask you father...

2 Likes

Re: India Cops Arrest Nigerian Involved In Mango Seed Fraud by ExInferis(m): 6:27pm On Sep 16, 2015
Russell145:

Another fool from his mother belly joins his fellow lunatics in wasting bandwidth. angry

tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teenage Boy Who Sneaked Into A House And Stole Valuables Replays How He Broke In / DSS Arrest 59 Commercial Sex Workers In Calabar / Aswad Ayinde Arrested For Molesting His Daughters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.