Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Goat Farming - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Goat Farming (16437 Views)

Some Body Help Me About Goat Farming / Why Doesnt Anyone Do Goat Farming? / Goat Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goat Farming by Samc3: 10:42am On Mar 14, 2013
One of the oldest professions practiced by man is raising goats.

Of recent, there has been an introduction of various scientific techniques to enhance production.

One of such techniques is raising goats.

Why Raising Goats ?

There are very many benefits that you can get from raising goats.

You can use the as a source of food by feeding on their meet or milk.

You can also use their fiber and skin to make clothing and their droppings as fuel.

Other reasons why you should be raising goats...

Read More: http://www.goatfarmingbusiness.com/goat-farming
Re: Goat Farming by femu(m): 11:15am On Mar 14, 2013
Sam.c:
One of the oldest professions practiced by man is raising goats.

Of recent, there has been an introduction of various scientific techniques to enhance production.

One of such techniques is raising goats.

Why Raising Goats ?

There are very many benefits that you can get from raising goats.

You can use the as a source of food by feeding on their meet or milk.

You can also use their fiber and skin to make clothing and their droppings as fuel.

Other reasons why you should be raising goats...

Read More: http://www.goatfarmingbusiness.com/goat-farming

Where is this currently practised in Nigeria? Don't mislead people into unrealistic ventures.
Re: Goat Farming by curatorX: 4:19pm On Oct 06, 2016
stagger:
I am about to go into cattle business, thanks to one of my staff who reared cows as a young boy. we are thinking of buying cows somewhere at the rate of between N35,000 to N120,000 per head, and reselling same at double the price in Abuja.

I've seen cows going for as much as N250,000 per head. For those who do not know, ex-Ghanaian international Nee Odartey Lamptey is into cow business. Animal husbandry is good business, but like any other business, you need a marketing plan to properly dispose of your stock getting your cash at hand and not having people owing you up and down.

Go for it my brother!

I'm following stagger! No staggering!
Re: Goat Farming by TobyKya(m): 7:00pm On Jul 07, 2017
I totally agree that goat farming carries its own risks. In fact, you can lose up to 10 goats within a short period of time.

But good planning before setting out will save the day at all times.

Therefore, Don’t undermine the power of a good business plan for your goat farming business.

Having a business plan is essential to the success of every business. It is unwise to go ahead without setting up a clearly defined plan and how you will tackle some predictable challenges when they arise.

Your goat farming business plan may include certain areas like the cost of human and material project inputs (labor, land, goats, feed, sheds, health and other facilities), marketing strategy, competitor analysis, and financial forecast.

Please, ensure that you have one before setting out.

Click here to learn more: http://www.trustorrun.com/start-goat-farming-beginners/
Re: Goat Farming by supergist1(m): 8:26am On Jul 02, 2018
Goat farming in Nigeria is very popular and common. The agriculture sector of Nigeria greatly contributing the total national income and economic growth. Goat meats are widely accepted and consumed round the globe, while the
http://www.supergist.com.ng/start-goat-farming-nigeria/
Re: Goat Farming by sleekman(m): 6:22pm On Jan 27, 2019
mount1ng:
This is a very lucrative business. All you need is space and location. You can multiply your stock 3 to 4 times in a year. Carry go.
Multiply stock 3-4times? How? Bros u dey breed goats?
Re: Goat Farming by imhere: 8:47pm On Jan 27, 2019
Goat farming is very lucrative, the demand for goat keeps growing every day both in the local and international markets.
Contrary to the believe that goat can only be economically maintained through semi intensive and extensive grazing systems; new technique has proved that zero grazing is more profitable....
https://www.enibest.com.ng/all-posts/agriculture/goat-farming/
Re: Goat Farming by Homeyfav: 5:54pm On Oct 07, 2019
[]p'
Re: Goat Farming by konews: 12:03am On Aug 07, 2020
Re: Goat Farming by NaijaPress: 11:21am On Dec 07, 2020
Starting up a goat farming business can be as lucrative as it can be, however, there are determinants you should be looking at when planning to start a goat farming business....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dangote Faults Kenya Over Corruption: Is Kenya More Corrupt Than Nigeria? / First Bank ATM Ate My Money. What Should I Do? / Tony Elumelu & UBA Staffs In Happy In Selfies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.