Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun (30103 Views)

Young Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Security Operatives In Konduga (Photo / Senior Boko Haram Commander Killed By Security Operatives In Borno. Graphic Pics / Soldiers Kill 10 Boko Haram Terrorists While On Operation In Borno. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun by yorubatic: 5:35pm On Sep 16, 2015
my fetish sophisticated yoruba people logic, benin republic is deluded for not merging with Nigeria, Togo is deluded for not merging with nigeria, even ghana, niger, chat and etc are all deluded for not merging with nigeria. ...and Biafrans are deluded for wanting to part ways with nigeria, But
Yorubas are wise for pepertual servitude to the Hausa / Fulani. ...truly my fetish people are born clowns and Hausa / Fulani slave ....

To my fetish yoruba people, Igbo are a threat, but hausa fulanis are loving masters. ...my diabolical cowards people are confused clowns .....my evil people constantly having sleepless nights because of igbo giants

Since this change, change mantra started , I have found out that my fetish yoruba people who chant the change mantra loudest are still the same evil people protesting and crying because of hunger. ...what is wrong with my evil yoruba people...my yoruba people are truly cursed to be slaves of Hausa-Fulani forever ...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun by Hero10001: 5:48pm On Sep 16, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Buhari should send airforce to bomb ogun to obilivion
Eleribu, start Biafra and witness the bomb that'll blast y'all f.l.a.theads to hell.
Re: Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun by BishopMagic: 5:49pm On Sep 16, 2015
jarkbauer:

Yoruba gods will kill you

Yoruba gods are hungry.

Ask any osunite.

I feed them one fowl and they will worship me

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun by ezugegere(m): 6:01pm On Sep 16, 2015
APC thugs fighting APC security agents... Na dem dem...

7 Likes

Re: Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun by Osama10(m): 6:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 DSS. shocked shocked shocked

Those vandals are very brutal oh.

2 Likes

Re: Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun by UmuEri(m): 6:12pm On Sep 16, 2015
Its only the host community can protect oil installations. Not DSS.

Gej was right. The dullard is a learner

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 16, 2015
How come the same Buhari body odor that fought gas pipeline vandalism to a halt cannot deal with fuel pipeline vandals at a single location in Arepo?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun by frankyychiji(f): 7:31pm On Sep 16, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Buhari should send airforce to bomb ogun to obilivion
I will quote you anywhere! grin

1 Like

Re: Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun by baralatie(m): 8:09pm On Sep 16, 2015
God will give Nigeria power to destroy this scourge of vandalism
Re: Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun by nationwide1(m): 8:20pm On Sep 16, 2015
onatisi:
When gej awarded the contract of guarding oil pipelines to local vigilante groups of the areas affected many said he was clueless ,now the reason is becoming clear and obvious
Well said my brother.

Time will tell whether GEJ was as clueless as he was branded m

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun by lomprico(m): 8:40pm On Sep 16, 2015
Buhari! U must bomb them o! Send airforce sharp sharp.

7 Likes

Re: Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun by nikkiking(m): 8:41pm On Sep 16, 2015
Rip to the dead.

Meanwhile pishure shocked shocked.
Re: Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun by slimpoppa(m): 8:45pm On Sep 16, 2015
Bevista:
NNPC, please where are the drones you talked about. We need them to rain air strikes on these mofos quickly before they cause more harm to life and property.

They have drawn first blood. I hope they are ready for what might follow. There is a new Sheriff in town, remember.

The drones will be for surveillance and not combat.

1 Like

Re: Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun by MizMyColi(f): 8:46pm On Sep 16, 2015
Sincere9gerian:
How come the same Buhari body odor that fought gas pipeline vandalism to a halt cannot deal with fuel pipeline vandals at a single location in Arepo?

Bros, these are questions which beg answers.
But if you harp more on this, you will see them labelling you a hater.
Not like the name calling bothers us though.
It's now like music to our ears and eyes.

9 Likes

Re: Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun by Gamesmart: 8:46pm On Sep 16, 2015
That is sad.

Hope they get them.
Re: Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun by damton(m): 8:46pm On Sep 16, 2015
This people are becoming too desperate in their bid to steal fuel. I think govt. too should become desperate to flush dem out
Re: Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun by funkybully(f): 8:46pm On Sep 16, 2015
Yoloba and ogun again?

Which crime yoloba no go commit?

9 Likes

Re: Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 16, 2015
It is surprising that these acts are not carried out in the core niger delta...it is good to know that every Nigerian craves to steal crude and vandalise pipelines..all those yearning for the creek boys in the niger delta and the creeks to be blown up by the Nigerian force should recommend such for ogun state...

16 Likes

Re: Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun by bettercreature(m): 8:46pm On Sep 16, 2015
I read they killed only 2 not 10 but went away with the corpses
Re: Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 16, 2015
azimibraun:
Another Sad song... Death by Ambush is so scary deadly. You will suddenly see yourself in a kill or be killed situation you will see death and wish you fight your way out or some angel from heaven come rescue you. I can Imagine how those operatives died. Shooting and watching themselves die one after the other..
hmm so sad
Re: Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun by jay89(m): 8:47pm On Sep 16, 2015
crotonite:
ver very good.

singing in hausa ''A CHANJA MANA KAFFIRRI''.
I luv dis ur song ma dear I can paraphrase it as A CHANJA MANA MAI FITSARI A TSAYE
Re: Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun by ooshinibos: 8:48pm On Sep 16, 2015
I think I need to tell you this, am very sorry not to have told you, Kindly pardon my negligence. With the latest happening around the world; they are nothing but signs of end time. (Reference: Mathew 24:4-11)
Now, the issue is if you are not sure of your salvation, Kindly ask Jesus Christ to perfect your salvation for you.
And if you are yet to be born again, say Jesus come into my life, I accept You as my Lord and personal Saviour, take charge of my life and perfect my salvation for me. Amen in Jesus.
Congratulations because you are now a new person. (2 Corinthians 5:17)

1 Like

Re: Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun by ibisko04: 8:49pm On Sep 16, 2015
BishopMagic:

When the bigot sent his AirForce to obliterate a riverine community in Cross River in the guise of attacking oil bunkerers / pirates/ kidnappers or militants , the useless Yorubas were celebrating it.

Buhari should as a matter of urgency send a fleet of hind choppers to bomb these useless vipers.

I have always warned them that the war they wish us in the Niger Delta will only happen in their region.

Nothing else could be more useless than you.
You don't need anyone to tell you.
Your actions and taught proofs your uselessness to the world.

1 Like

Re: Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
Well when the govt engaged the services of OPC, Arepo community protested and that they want the men in uniform because Opc members misbehave and that they are fond of battling the vandals. Now that men in uniform have somewhat replaced them they kept quiet

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun by StepTwo: 8:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
kenny987:

No, he will rather send them to Calabar and environs as that's his primary concern.

na waooo.....wetin calabar do u now......that na Anambra boy jorr.
Re: Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun by flaminReed: 8:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
azimibraun:
Another Sad song... Death by Ambush is so scary deadly. You will suddenly see yourself in a kill or be killed situation you will see death and wish you fight your way out or some angel from heaven come rescue you. I can Imagine how those operatives died. Shooting and watching themselves die one after the other..
your post touched me, my man
Re: Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun by baloney: 8:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
Re: Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun by menix(m): 8:51pm On Sep 16, 2015
Hmm...

SSS sacked 65 cous dey were hand picked now the most. Qualified nd trained re killed by mere touts..

Nigeria secret service and Man O war re jst not in any way diff..

OPC were doing d job jst cous GEJ awarded the contract u stopped them oya see watin happen..

RIP to d deceased...

4 Likes

Re: Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun by ValerianSteel(m): 8:52pm On Sep 16, 2015
How did Vigilantes kill ten operatives of the DSS?
What's the job of NSCDC?
PMB this one is bad,very bad image to the service,NNPC and you Sir.

3 Likes

Re: Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun by walexbiz(m): 8:53pm On Sep 16, 2015
This is a terrible news at this time of the year, whoever ordered that operation should be sanctioned considering the fact the DSS operative do not possess the kind of firearms the militants possess. Even the Nigerian military will dare not engage the militant, artillery should be used if they are to engage these militant and also all Okada riders in those areas are spy for this militant. For now Ishawo and Arepo is a no go area for any singular military or paramilitary agency as they have always for prey to the militants.

1 Like

Re: Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 16, 2015
baralatie:
God will give Nigeria power to destroy this scourge of vandalism

Actually, commonsense will solve that scourge. The consequences of decades of primitive and myopic leadership are still here sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Asian Bank, AIIB, Appoints Okonjo-Iweala To Advisory Panel / EFCC Quizzes David Mark Over Billions Stolen From National Assembly / Carpenter Undergoes Surgery To Remove Tumor Of 20 Years On His Back. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.