Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,202 members, 7,860,313 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:19 AM

Looking For People To Link Me Up To Agencies To Rent My Property At Ekpoma, Edo - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Looking For People To Link Me Up To Agencies To Rent My Property At Ekpoma, Edo (782 Views)

Why Doesn't Lagos State Tax My Property - I'm Willing To Pay / (BUY) Land For Sale At Ekpoma. EDO STATE, NIGERIA / Strictly For People With Low Income Budget Who Want To Rent Apartments In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For People To Link Me Up To Agencies To Rent My Property At Ekpoma, Edo by sdavirus: 7:32pm On Apr 10, 2009
Hello, I am looking for serious people that think they can link me up to Agencies(especially banks) or people that are interested in renting or buying outrightly a massive 6-bedroom duplex with B/Q at Ekpoma,Edo state Please call me on 07058396089, or leave me a post here if you think u are up to it. Thanks
Re: Looking For People To Link Me Up To Agencies To Rent My Property At Ekpoma, Edo by prince0(m): 6:54pm On Apr 17, 2009
Come to my company, we will show you the most effective way of advertising your product in Edo State without using agents

MANIFOLD CHANNELS INVEST LTD
9, Isekhere Str., by Wire road junction,
Benin city
052-886487, 08023881955
Re: Looking For People To Link Me Up To Agencies To Rent My Property At Ekpoma, Edo by donkelvin10(m): 4:44pm On Apr 10, 2023
A 3 bedroom flat including a master bedroom with a very big tiled sitting room.
The compound is fenced with gate and there is borehole water and electricity.
Location is Ramat Park in ikpoba hill, Benin city in edo state
WHATSAPP 09023630072

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Serviced Plot Of Land In Lekki Axis / Looking For 2/3 Br For Rent In Ibadan (bodija, Are, Ashi) / Land For Sale In Ajah or lease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.