Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,663 members, 7,862,031 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:49 AM

Looking For A Serviced Plot Of Land In Lekki Axis - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Looking For A Serviced Plot Of Land In Lekki Axis (782 Views)

Do You Care About Serviced Plot Of Land In Ipakodo (ebute) Ikorodu With C Of O / Serviced Plot Of Land For Sale At Beechwood Estate, Ibeju Lekki / City Of Hope Estate Ibeju Lekki Special Offer N680,000 Per Serviced Plot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Serviced Plot Of Land In Lekki Axis by hatchsead: 4:19pm On Apr 28, 2009
I am looking for a serviced plot of land in Lekki Axis preferable in an undeveloped or newly developing estate. The estate most have long term provision for security, water, tarred road, street lights and other amenities. I don't have a huge budget and wouldn't mind payment by instalment.
you can email me privately if you want at

ade.adesemowo@gmail.com
Re: Looking For A Serviced Plot Of Land In Lekki Axis by jumeks: 12:55pm On Apr 29, 2009
interested too.
Re: Looking For A Serviced Plot Of Land In Lekki Axis by Sundaynig(m): 2:42pm On Apr 29, 2009
I have a couple of options if you are interested please call me on 070-55-000-000.

Please also tell me your budget which will help me to get the right land for you.

Regards,

Sandeep chulani.
Re: Looking For A Serviced Plot Of Land In Lekki Axis by hatchsead: 1:33pm On Apr 30, 2009
@sundaynig:

Like i said earlier, my budget is quite low. I can't afford more than N3.5M. I don't mind if its a new estate. Kindly let me know your price range so that i can decide if i need to push my budget.
Re: Looking For A Serviced Plot Of Land In Lekki Axis by lastpage: 1:54am On May 01, 2009
@hatchseed:
"I can't afford more than N3.5M."
The above quote is your first mistake!
Never divulge your budget to an Agent.
Just mention a range -like "am looking at 1Million to 4.5Million".
Or rather ask the Agent: "what are the prices of the property you have"? (notice he said 'l would SEARCH FOR YOU'?)

Without any disrespect to the 'responder' and no personal-beef with him, l will say generally, "Agents"
are speculators ad they are in it to "make money" from both the buyer and the seller (some call them a virus/leech/parasite, take your pick! wink )

Any Agent who knows your budget will certainly "find you something" that would 'swallow that budget' with a lot of "space" for himself after-all, you got what you wanted at the money you said you wanted to spend?, but could you have got the same thing for half the price or at least cheaper?
Figure it out.
Wish you a successful hunt.
lastpage
Re: Looking For A Serviced Plot Of Land In Lekki Axis by hatchsead: 10:23am On May 01, 2009
@lastpage

Thanks for pointing that out. I never thought it along that direction. I guess you just gave me a wake up call and will learn to negotiate better in the future.
Once again, thanks alot.
Re: Looking For A Serviced Plot Of Land In Lekki Axis by lastpage: 10:10pm On May 03, 2009
No probs, my pleasure.
Just looking out for another 'broda'.
Cheers

lastpage

(1) (Reply)

Looking For 2/3 Br For Rent In Ibadan (bodija, Are, Ashi) / Property @ Graceland Estate For Sale / Land For Sale In Ajah or lease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.