Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Aljazeera Calls Hungary Draconian For Stopping Illegal Migration Of Arab Refugee - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aljazeera Calls Hungary Draconian For Stopping Illegal Migration Of Arab Refugee (762 Views)

Taraba Anti-grazing Law Unjust, Draconian – Cattle Breeders / Pictures Of Arab Contractors Working On Aba Road Umuahia / Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aljazeera Calls Hungary Draconian For Stopping Illegal Migration Of Arab Refugee by BishopMagic: 4:34pm On Sep 16, 2015
Al Jazeera has labelled Hungary as being draconian for not allowing unruly Arab Muslim "refugees" to force their way through the Serbian-Hungarain border.

Hungary has closed its border with Serbia for 30 days following Arab Muslim refugees attempting to force their way through Hungary to the rest of Europe.

If these people are fleeing from conflict zones in Iraq and Syria, then why can't they remain in Sebia and Turky? Why must they head to Western Europe? It is obvious that this migration is purely economical and the unruly behaviour of the mob of mostly young men at the Hungarian-Serbian border harbors a sinister agenda.

Why has the gulf owned news network not demand from the gulf states to do more for the "refugees".

Europe is dead. Within 3 mths the foolishness of allowing these barbarians into Europe will begin to manifest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aljazeera Calls Hungary Draconian For Stopping Illegal Migration Of Arab Refugee by tolexy007(m): 4:38pm On Sep 16, 2015
angry
Re: Aljazeera Calls Hungary Draconian For Stopping Illegal Migration Of Arab Refugee by BishopMagic: 4:43pm On Sep 16, 2015
[img]http://www.irishtimes.com/polopoly_fs/1.2347594.1441906595!/image/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/box_620_330/image.jpg[/img]

Why can't these vermins respect the territorial borders of Hungary?

Last time I checked there is no fence between the over 1,000 mile border between Syria-Iraq and Saudi Arabia

1 Like

Re: Aljazeera Calls Hungary Draconian For Stopping Illegal Migration Of Arab Refugee by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
what about saudi and d rest of their arab brothers?

1 Like

Re: Aljazeera Calls Hungary Draconian For Stopping Illegal Migration Of Arab Refugee by BishopMagic: 4:57pm On Sep 16, 2015
Oktoberfest:
what about saudi and d rest of their arab brothers?

I heard that the German authorities want to postpone Oktoberfest this year in order not to upset their new refugee Muslim citizens?

How true is this?

I assumed from your handle that you are in Germany?
Re: Aljazeera Calls Hungary Draconian For Stopping Illegal Migration Of Arab Refugee by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 16, 2015
BishopMagic:

I heard that the German authorities want to postpone Oktoberfest this year in order not to upset their new refugee Muslim citizens?

How true is this?

I assumed from your handle that you are in Germany?
naah im in west germany @d mo,bt i realy doubt dat

(1) (Reply)

S&P Reaffirms Nigeria's Rating / Buhari's Government To Begin Monitoring Bloggers, Social Media Activists... / 1902 Model Of Thermocool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.