Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,567 members, 7,865,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:44 PM

Goodluck Jonathan At Port Harcourt International Airport [photos] - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan At Port Harcourt International Airport [photos] (56750 Views)

Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding / Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) / Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Port Harcourt International Airport [photos] by sirvic01(m): 6:55pm On Sep 16, 2015
A born comedian Spotted LOL
benedictnsi:
Chai....

nothing lasts forever indeed..... °°°°°°°°°

Just look at oga Jona's shirt..... Common 30# starch no dey inside to make am strong small

Even the Ijaw Hat is now missing.......

Sambo is now lost and not found yet.....

He don comot from potbelly d get hunger packs grin

Yet some people still d reason im matter for probing things....... (Mama peace ------ there is God oo)

Even those security weh d dress neat that time d folo am like Twitter, all don loss..... °°°°

Could this be the reason why people like Aregbesola is hoarding money for future use ( yet he looks so skinny like something the ancestors rejected grin)

Oga Jona, no cry ok We your fans we still many for Nairaland grin

@least you once had no shoe but now you can dash Amechi a trailer load of shoes (that's achievement) and he is now regretting why he bit the finger that fed him.... °°°°

I still wish you d best sir °°°°°°°

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Port Harcourt International Airport [photos] by babadem2much(m): 6:55pm On Sep 16, 2015
benedictnsi:
Chai....

Just look at oga Jona's shirt..... Common 30# starch no dey inside to make am strong small

Yet some people still d reason im matter for probing things....... (Mama peace ------ there is God oo)

Even those security weh d dress neat that time d folo am like Twitter, all don loss..... °°°°

Could this be the reason why people like Aregbesola is hoarding money for future use ( yet he looks so skinny like something the ancestors rejected grin)

@least you once had no shoe but now you can dash Amechi a trailer load of shoes (that's achievement) and he is now regretting why he bit the finger that fed him.... °°°°

Benedict again! you will never change grin

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Port Harcourt International Airport [photos] by NovusHomo(m): 7:00pm On Sep 16, 2015
erunz:
THATS MY PRESIDENT. RIDE ON SIR GOD IS WITH YOU.

This man should never be allowed to walk down any street in Nigeria. In fact in other places, he would have been stoned. angry

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Port Harcourt International Airport [photos] by Berrymoss(f): 7:10pm On Sep 16, 2015
Keneking:
Ok...

1. The number of.security attached to him is too much.The number should be pruned down as soon as possible.

2. The same airport he abandoned because of Rotimi Amaechi, is what he is patronising today.

3. Hope its not chartered aircraft that he is using. We should introduce special taxes accordingly .

4. All those touts in the background are all security threats. What is DSS doing?

5. Has he returned his diplomatic passport?

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, PhD sef shocked
na hate go ki u
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Port Harcourt International Airport [photos] by Berrymoss(f): 7:11pm On Sep 16, 2015
sameer1212:
Good for him. Where is mama PISS cheesy? No one insults northerners and still remain in power, hope she has learnt her lesson.
shoe shiner do me a favour n gerarahia

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Port Harcourt International Airport [photos] by remmyjunior: 7:15pm On Sep 16, 2015
I cherish ur personality. Just dat d gullible sees it as weakness
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Port Harcourt International Airport [photos] by invectives(m): 7:15pm On Sep 16, 2015
Keneking:
Ok...

1. The number of.security attached to him is too much.The number should be pruned down as soon as possible.

2. The same airport he abandoned because of Rotimi Amaechi, is what he is patronising today.

3. Hope its not chartered aircraft that he is using. We should introduce special taxes accordingly .

4. All those touts in the background are all security threats. What is DSS doing?

no go get HBP becos of GEJ oo!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Port Harcourt International Airport [photos] by ichommy(m): 7:16pm On Sep 16, 2015
Ugomba:
He is going for a ministerial screening

grin Bros u dey vex o
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Port Harcourt International Airport [photos] by morbeta(m): 7:17pm On Sep 16, 2015
Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe Goodluck for President, oncoming people's republic of Biafran 2016.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Port Harcourt International Airport [photos] by MizMyColi(f): 7:21pm On Sep 16, 2015
dearpreye:

He's someone many love to hate, but he's very much aware he's the captain of his life and must be responsible for his happiness.

As for a former President, and as you know, he's got security for life. Don't mind the haters.

There's something about Ebele J that inspires me to be better.
To rise above.

I'm sure he's that kind of person who doesn't believe in politics of retaliation and vengefulness.

Y'know...
Now that I think of it, I'm putting myself in a quarter of his shoes...I wonder how he takes the insults....lately I've been quite reactive...and I feel like, if JonaJ with all the bile thrown at him could be full of grace, and accommodating, who am I not to.
Hate him or love him, but he inspires me. Very few in this world inspire me, irrespective of class or status.

My friend dropped a nugget today which I'd like to share with you and everyone who might be reading this...

Hurting those who hurt me doesn't heal me.

Perhaps he understood the principle engraved in the emboldened.

Retaliating or stifling or oppressing those who malign, beguile or abuse us solves nothing.
Reacting from a place of pain never solves anything. It may give momentary satisfaction....but it has a way of corrupting our awareness of that which is our true essence.

Gosh, I feel like writing more.
Lemme meditatesmiley
Brbgrin

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Port Harcourt International Airport [photos] by friends4ever(m): 7:23pm On Sep 16, 2015
GEJ is always pulling crowds...The peace maker of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Port Harcourt International Airport [photos] by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 16, 2015
MizMyColi:

To rise above.

I'm sure he's that kind of person who doesn't believe in politics of retaliation and vengefulness.

Y'know...
Now that I think of it, I'm putting myself in a quarter of his shoes...I wonder how he takes the insults....lately I've been quite reactive...and I feel like, if JonaJ with all the bile thrown at him could be full of grace, and accommodating, who am I not to.
Hate him or love him, but he inspires me. Very few in this world inspire me, irrespective of class or status.

My friend dropped a nugget today which I'd like to share with you and everyone who might be reading this...

Retaliating or stifling or oppressing those who malign, beguile or abuse us solves nothing.
Reacting from a place of pain never solves anything. It may give momentary satisfaction....but it has a way of corrupting our awareness of that which is our true essence.

Lemme meditatesmiley
Brbgrin

Great line there. Vengeance is for the weak.

Whenever you're in flow please do not break it. Seek another avenue to have your thoughts written. It's time to start keeping journals.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Port Harcourt International Airport [photos] by fritiyo: 7:27pm On Sep 16, 2015
sameer1212:
Good for him. Where is mama PISS cheesy? No one insults northerners and still remain in power, hope she has learnt her lesson.

Bro, do u know, u sound so pathetic like those worthless market woman? it not only the effort of d north that remove GEJ from office.
An insecure fella like u is always making noise abt ur worthless north that don't have life on their own.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Port Harcourt International Airport [photos] by MizMyColi(f): 7:29pm On Sep 16, 2015
dearpreye:

Great line there. Vengeance is for the weak.

Whenever you're in flow please do not break it. Seek another avenue to have your thoughts written. It's time to start keeping journals.

I wrote some more on my journal.
wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Port Harcourt International Airport [photos] by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 16, 2015
Keneking:
Ok...

Why are you Wailing? Are you now a "Wailing Masturbator"?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Port Harcourt International Airport [photos] by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 16, 2015
what is end time? been hearing this since 1992. please stop all these stories jare.
kennydee05:
I think I need to tell you this, am very sorry not to have told you, Kindly pardon my negligence. With the latest happening around the world; they are nothing but signs of end time. (Reference: Mathew 24:4-11)
Now, the issue is if you are not sure of your salvation, Kindly ask Jesus Christ to perfect your salvation for you.
And if you are yet to be born again, say Jesus come into my life, I accept You as my Lord and personal Saviour, take charge of my life and perfect my salvation for me. Amen in Jesus.
Congratulations because you are now a new person. (2 Corinthians 5:17)
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Port Harcourt International Airport [photos] by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 16, 2015
MizMyColi:

I wrote some more on my journal.
wink

Great. You're keeping eternal treasures.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Port Harcourt International Airport [photos] by Enahi(f): 7:44pm On Sep 16, 2015
NovusHomo:

This man should never be allowed to walk down any street in Nigeria. In fact in other places, he would have been stoned. angry
stoned by who? Have you stoned your backward ancestors?

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Port Harcourt International Airport [photos] by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 16, 2015
fritiyo:

Bro, do u know, u sound so pathetic like those worthless market woman? it not only the effort of d north that remove GEJ from office.
An insecure fella like u is always making noise abt ur worthless north that don't have life on their own.
I don't talk to baby factory Id*iots
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Port Harcourt International Airport [photos] by godoluwa(m): 7:48pm On Sep 16, 2015
agarawu23:
after 8 years.
Mind you, gej past was a disaster to the whole nation
speak 4 urself bro
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Port Harcourt International Airport [photos] by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 16, 2015
Berrymoss:
shoe shiner do me a favour n gerarahia
You look like a who*re
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Port Harcourt International Airport [photos] by Moneyab(m): 7:53pm On Sep 16, 2015
benedictnsi:
Chai....

Gosh....your bad mouth eh... grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Port Harcourt International Airport [photos] by oweman: 8:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
benedictnsi:
Chai....

prison uniform will fit this man die .
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Port Harcourt International Airport [photos] by otokx(m): 8:16pm On Sep 16, 2015
As you all can see the airport terminal is incomplete. That is one of the legacies of Goodluck Jonathan to the South South people. All other zones had theirs completed.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Port Harcourt International Airport [photos] by thexzy(m): 8:19pm On Sep 16, 2015
onlyme12:
Former President Goodluck Jonathan pictured at the Port Harcourt International Airport on his way to Abuja today

http://www.pijangonews.com/2015/09/goodluck-jonathan-at-port-harcourt.html

cc: Ishilove,lalasticlala
So glad to see ђεrε I did my Industrial Attachment again. That'§ the VIP Longue we always work in; fixing gadgets to keep them going.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Port Harcourt International Airport [photos] by megawax8: 8:32pm On Sep 16, 2015
MizMyColi:

To rise above.

Y'know...

Lemme meditatesmiley
Brbgrin

Simply put, Awesome!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Port Harcourt International Airport [photos] by MizMyColi(f): 8:38pm On Sep 16, 2015
megawax8:

Simply put, Awesome!

Lol
Thanks.

Today was quite the day for mesmiley
But I'm glad I saw and conquered.

Everyday is an opportunity to learn, to get better, to live in the NOW.
No pressure, no hassles.
Be free to be whatever it is you feel like being.
You can always trust his sovereign hand to be your guide.
Just BE.
smiley
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Port Harcourt International Airport [photos] by MizMyColi(f): 8:40pm On Sep 16, 2015
NovusHomo:

Consume your hate before it consumes you bro.
Just a friendly advicesmiley

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Port Harcourt International Airport [photos] by ephi123(f): 8:41pm On Sep 16, 2015
MizMyColi:

To rise above.

Y'know...

Lemme meditatesmiley
Brbgrin

Story story stooorrry! cheesy
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Port Harcourt International Airport [photos] by ocelot2006(m): 8:43pm On Sep 16, 2015
Keneking:
Ok...

You did see the new terminal building at the background, right.

You want his diplomatic passport, go and seize it na. What are you waiting for?

Btw how do you know the entourage behind him are touts and not aides + members of the NPF and DSS tasked to protect the former president? You do know that he is entitled to all those right? Then again, I'm pretty sure you know the nearest DSS office. Go and report GEJ.

Yes he's using a private jet. If you don't like that, do feel free to jump off the nearest bridge or cliff.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Port Harcourt International Airport [photos] by erunz(m): 8:48pm On Sep 16, 2015
NovusHomo:

same way u have been stoning your father shey

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Port Harcourt International Airport [photos] by agarawu23(m): 8:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
godoluwa:
speak 4 urself bro
hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Was Ex-president Jonathan A Prophet When He Said This? / Pictures Of Saraki Shaking Idris Ibrahim, Ex IGP Today / Rotimi Amaechi At Boston Airport (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.