Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) (60058 Views)

Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) / Dino Melaye Rocks Golden Tie To Tosin Saraki's Wedding. Hugs Patience Jonathan / Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah In Rivers .PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by stephenduru: 5:38pm On Mar 03, 2017
Here is a lovely moment Wike and Patience Jonathan shared a lovely hug at the burial of late Pa Bethel Obuah, father of the Rivers State PDP Chairman, Bro Felix Obuah on Friday at Omoku .

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/see-moment-wike-patience-jonathan.html?m=1

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by ucheheart(m): 5:42pm On Mar 03, 2017
Two deadly snakes or should I say, sugar mummy and son... And Jonathan will be like. .. Are you sure this woman is not cheating on me?

Abeg somebody help me with that Jonathan clueless photo.

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by DLondonboiy: 5:44pm On Mar 03, 2017
Senator patience Jonathan...

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 03, 2017
ucheheart:
Two deadly snakes or should I say, sugar mummy and son... And Jonathan will be like. .. Are you sure this woman is not cheating on me?

grin
ucheheart:

Lmao

9 Likes

Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 5:47pm On Mar 03, 2017
ucheheart:

Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by ucheheart(m): 5:55pm On Mar 03, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

Stop displaying your stupidity in the public.
look who is talking, your id shows the level of your stupidity.

And by the way, patience Jonathan ur grand mother cos I wonder how my post take concern you.

19 Likes

Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 5:59pm On Mar 03, 2017
Patience Jonathan hugging wike for well done in Rivers state. For silencing apc.

147 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 6:28pm On Mar 03, 2017
Partners in crime

Congratulating him for a job well executed

Sai Patience

Sai Wike grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by PapaBaby: 6:34pm On Mar 03, 2017
[s]
ucheheart:
look who is talking, your id shows the level of your stupidity.

And by the way, patience Jonathan ur grand mother cos I wonder how my post take concern you.
[/s]

You're not making sense.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by Ojahwest1: 6:34pm On Mar 03, 2017
Both of them
Exchanging. Wehdone

3 Likes

Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by Opakan2: 6:35pm On Mar 03, 2017
why is that evil woman still walking free, hugging people when she should be in chains undecided

This country sef tire person

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by ngfinancials: 6:35pm On Mar 03, 2017
Patience dey like burial shaaaa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by Alitair(m): 6:35pm On Mar 03, 2017
When u meet ur partner in crime after a well executed crime.

Don't start quoting

3 Likes

Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by Debikanty(m): 6:35pm On Mar 03, 2017
We you keep kwa-yet

21 Likes

Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by PapaBaby: 6:36pm On Mar 03, 2017
No wahala

2 Likes

Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by claremont(m): 6:37pm On Mar 03, 2017
ucheheart:

grin

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by Bashirfuntua(m): 6:37pm On Mar 03, 2017
you mean Suger mummy and her boyfriend

1 Like

Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by MMMscam: 6:37pm On Mar 03, 2017
stephenduru:
Here is a lovely moment Wike and Patience Jonathan shared a lovely hug at the burial of late Pa Bethel Obuah, father of the Rivers State PDP Chairman, Bro Felix Obuah on Friday at Omoku .

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/see-moment-wike-patience-jonathan.html?m=1

That awkwardness when an elephant and a hippopotamus are hugging - got it!

3 Likes

Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by teebaxy(m): 6:37pm On Mar 03, 2017
Is that not shawama?

1 Like

Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by henrydadon(m): 6:38pm On Mar 03, 2017
this woman is suppose to be behind bars

1 Like

Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by TrumporIdie: 6:39pm On Mar 03, 2017
The pot bellied fat pig who ruined her husband's administration with greed.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by policy12: 6:40pm On Mar 03, 2017
Haaa wike

4 Likes

Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by DerrickzB: 6:41pm On Mar 03, 2017
ucheheart:

Too bad that d first comment id just senseless... on to the next biko..

1 Like

Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by teganto(m): 6:41pm On Mar 03, 2017
tongue kemo lala
Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 6:42pm On Mar 03, 2017
PapaBaby:
[s][/s]

Stop spewing rubbish. You know her to the extent that she would have started cheating decades ago.
This is based on what?

You are right..Make I take down that post

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by DerrickzB: 6:43pm On Mar 03, 2017
Opakan2:
why is that evil woman still walking free, hugging people when she should be in chains undecided

All thief na thief.. where is abba kyri that used more 209million to cut grass??.. abd the president okayed him as corruption free... please.. lick your sore

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by PapaBaby: 6:43pm On Mar 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:

You are right..Make I take down that post

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by emi14: 6:46pm On Mar 03, 2017
Opakan2:

You want her dead? Her name is not Stella. She doesn't cheat. She's not dead.
She wears two rappa not one. Is very difficult to remove outside her other room.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him / Atiku Visits Kabiru Turaki After He Was Released By Efcc(photos) / Photos Of Hausa Man Burnt In Aba Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.