Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

PAL Pensions Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PAL Pensions Interview Invitation (7711 Views)

Closed / Graduate Customer Care @ Pal Pensions / Customer Service Job At PAL Pensions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PAL Pensions Interview Invitation by kkoncept(f): 8:08pm On Sep 16, 2015
I got a call from PAL Pensions to come for an interview tomorrow, please who else was called?
Re: PAL Pensions Interview Invitation by clemment(m): 8:10pm On Sep 16, 2015
kkoncept:
I got a call from PAL Pensions to come for an interview tomorrow, please who else was called?

How did you apply?
Re: PAL Pensions Interview Invitation by sochima1989(m): 11:53pm On Sep 16, 2015
What position?
1. It's gonna be gmats questions just like push cv
2. Please know well of the company
3. You might go through series of I interview like 3
4. All of them will access you and they might ask same question. So try to give same answers
5. They will ask you if you have done their test before...... Na ur hand dat one Dey
6. Help me greet Mr Oriola.....
I didn't pass their test. Guess you know the address?

1 Like

Re: PAL Pensions Interview Invitation by sochima1989(m): 11:54pm On Sep 16, 2015
clemment:

How did you apply?
e be like say Na who know who
Re: PAL Pensions Interview Invitation by peenk(f): 5:48am On Sep 17, 2015
Pls what did you apply for? Was it call center agent? I applied for call center agent but havent been called.

1 Like

Re: PAL Pensions Interview Invitation by kkoncept(f): 8:11am On Sep 17, 2015
sochima1989:
What position?
4. All of them will access you and they might ask same question. So try to give same answers
5. They will ask you if you have done their test before...... Na ur hand dat one Dey

Thank you alot, please do you know their salary range?
Re: PAL Pensions Interview Invitation by kkoncept(f): 8:13am On Sep 17, 2015
peenk:
Pls what did you apply for? Was it call center agent? I applied for call center agent but havent been called.

Yes, they said they are calling in respect to my customer service application
Re: PAL Pensions Interview Invitation by kkoncept(f): 8:14am On Sep 17, 2015
sochima1989:
e be like say Na who know who

Not sure... Cos I actually can't remember when I applied but I know say I don submit cv online wella

1 Like

Re: PAL Pensions Interview Invitation by sochima1989(m): 8:40am On Sep 17, 2015
kkoncept:

Thank you alot, please do you know their salary range?
lets say dey pay well......... but i dont know the position you are putting in for.
but they pay well.....my negotiation with them was 80k....
but here is their(Mr Oriolas) formular................. match my previous earning, net tax and additional expenses
Re: PAL Pensions Interview Invitation by kkoncept(f): 10:07am On Sep 17, 2015
sochima1989:

lets say dey pay well......... but i dont know the position you are putting in for.
but they pay well.....my negotiation with them was 80k....
but here is their(Mr Oriolas) formular................. match my previous earning, net tax and additional expenses

Mine is call center agent, plus I earn 100k currently, I will just wait and see
Re: PAL Pensions Interview Invitation by johndal: 2:23pm On Dec 04, 2015
How long does it take pal pension to get back after test?pls someone shd respond
Re: PAL Pensions Interview Invitation by febo15(m): 4:23pm On Dec 04, 2015
I applied for call centre agent, but didn't receive any message from them. I applied since 27 september 2015.
Re: PAL Pensions Interview Invitation by kraken: 10:44pm On Dec 30, 2015
I guess nobody knows how long it takes pal pension to get back to people after ther test...but if someone does,you can as well be a good nigerian and enlighten us...happy new yr in advc.
Re: PAL Pensions Interview Invitation by djake: 1:25am On Dec 31, 2015
Re: PAL Pensions Interview Invitation by topmosttee: 12:48pm On Dec 31, 2015
For those that wrote the test this month, Pls what position were u invited for. I also wrote the test but i don't even remember the title of the position cos I applied long ago. Wishing u all success in the test. Thanks.
Re: PAL Pensions Interview Invitation by gideonjeta(m): 12:58pm On Dec 31, 2015
kkoncept:

Mine is call center agent, plus I earn 100k currently, I will just wait and see

kkoncept, please were you able to scale through the Pal pensions interview....If you have, may i pm you?
Re: PAL Pensions Interview Invitation by kkoncept(f): 10:37am On Jan 04, 2016
gideonjeta:

kkoncept, please were you able to scale through the Pal pensions interview....If you have, may i pm you?

No I never heard from them
Re: PAL Pensions Interview Invitation by Pyths101(m): 7:06pm On Jan 22, 2016
i was called for interview on for 25th. whoelse got the call? i took the test last month. please what is their salary range for customer service
Re: PAL Pensions Interview Invitation by Pyths101(m): 12:00am On Jan 27, 2016
Hello, Please where is that guy i met at the Interview on monday. that finished nysc last nov. contact me. lets communicate
Re: PAL Pensions Interview Invitation by kraken: 1:43pm On Jan 27, 2016
Following
Re: PAL Pensions Interview Invitation by Apostlelong(m): 6:19pm On Apr 11, 2017
Pyths101:
i was called for interview on for 25th. whoelse got the call? i took the test last month. please what is their salary range for customer service

bro good evening. can u please give me info about how many days it took to get a call for the interview after writing the test. and how the interview would look like. thanks
Re: PAL Pensions Interview Invitation by Apostlelong(m): 6:22pm On Apr 11, 2017
kraken:
Following

bro good evening. can u please give me info about how many days it took to get a call for the interview after writing the test. and how the interview would look like. thanks
Re: PAL Pensions Interview Invitation by Apostlelong(m): 6:24pm On Apr 11, 2017
djake:
Yes,someone that knows should please reply,i also wrote pal pensions test this month..

Re: PAL Pensions Interview Invitation by Lhezy(f): 1:31pm On Sep 03, 2017
johndal:
How long does it take pal pension to get back after test?pls someone shd respond
do you work there currently
Re: PAL Pensions Interview Invitation by Zemiu: 2:37pm On Jan 22, 2018
Who is currently working with them or has worked with them before should share the experience
Re: PAL Pensions Interview Invitation by brightgreat(m): 12:28am On Apr 10, 2018
Guys please help ooo.. Got a mail Pensions Alliance Limited (PAL Pensions) test/interview customer service
Re: PAL Pensions Interview Invitation by CeoMoses(m): 7:58am On Sep 21, 2018
sochima1989:
What position?
how long does it takes to get called by them after interview,, for over 3weeks now have not heard from them after an interview
Re: PAL Pensions Interview Invitation by sochima1989(m): 3:23pm On Sep 23, 2018
CeoMoses:
how long does it takes to get called by them after interview,, for over 3weeks now have not heard from them after an interview

they are bad at that....they will
almost forget they had interviewed you...
just be hopeful if you did well

(1) (Reply)

Apply For St. Basil Hospital Fresh Graduate & Exp.job Recruitment (26 Positions) / Inec Voters Registration Staff Recruitment / Please Help A Sister No Money for Tfare To Go To Interview on friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.