Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,913 members, 7,814,080 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Graduate Customer Care @ Pal Pensions - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Customer Care @ Pal Pensions (1900 Views)

Closed / Pal Pensions Vacancies / Customer Service Job At PAL Pensions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduate Customer Care @ Pal Pensions by Jobsdome: 5:40am On Aug 23, 2016
Customer Service at PAL Pensions

Oyo

Job Description

To ensure that the goals and objectives of PAL regarding customer service is carried out and maintained through hard work and dedication to delighting both internal and external customers.

To provide effective support to PAL customers.
Provide timely feedback to the Head, Pension Service Centre on customer trend, issues and areas of focus.
Provide timely feedback to the business on customer complaints, enquiries, trend/ behaviour.
To ensure that the call centre provides first call resolution to most complaints.
To minimize call escalations through effective coaching and support.
Create and foster a positive, successful, and professional work environment where staff choose to work and achieve their goals.

Minimum Education level
Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
A Masters degree will be an added advantage
1-2 years relevant experience

Interested? Apply Here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graduate Customer Care @ Pal Pensions by Jobsdome: 6:51am On Aug 24, 2016
on
Re: Graduate Customer Care @ Pal Pensions by Nobody: 5:07am On Aug 25, 2016
i have som1 wit Hnd Can D Person Apply
Re: Graduate Customer Care @ Pal Pensions by Generaloluseye: 9:26am On Aug 25, 2016
I saw expired there. What s going on? Has anyone applied
Re: Graduate Customer Care @ Pal Pensions by Godfavourme: 11:20am On Aug 25, 2016
Jobsdome:
Customer Service at PAL Pensions

Oyo

Job Description

To ensure that the goals and objectives of PAL regarding customer service is carried out and maintained through hard work and dedication to delighting both internal and external customers.

To provide effective support to PAL customers.
Provide timely feedback to the Head, Pension Service Centre on customer trend, issues and areas of focus.
Provide timely feedback to the business on customer complaints, enquiries, trend/ behaviour.
To ensure that the call centre provides first call resolution to most complaints.
To minimize call escalations through effective coaching and support.
Create and foster a positive, successful, and professional work environment where staff choose to work and achieve their goals.

Minimum Education level
Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
A Masters degree will be an added advantage
1-2 years relevant experience

Interested? Apply Here

The last time I checked, d job post has expired
Re: Graduate Customer Care @ Pal Pensions by MidieMeliss(f): 11:22am On Aug 25, 2016
Generaloluseye:
I saw expired there. What s going on? Has anyone applied
I was able to apply.
Re: Graduate Customer Care @ Pal Pensions by 3slleeq: 12:49pm On Aug 25, 2016
@midiemilis when n hw did u apply? I saw expired on d website.
Re: Graduate Customer Care @ Pal Pensions by MidieMeliss(f): 1:32pm On Aug 25, 2016
3slleeq:
@midiemilis when n hw did u apply? I saw expired on d website.
I applied the day the job was posted.
Re: Graduate Customer Care @ Pal Pensions by Mopricelezz(f): 9:00am On Aug 26, 2016
The site keeps saying no vacancies

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy:qa Engineers At Crossover - $30,000 / Hi / Education Officer II (Oyo State)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.