Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Buy Ahocol City Housing Estate (Govt Owned) Lands In Awka, Anambra State 775,000 - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buy Ahocol City Housing Estate (Govt Owned) Lands In Awka, Anambra State 775,000 (3506 Views)

Tank Farm Owned By Stallionaire On Fire In Ojo, Lagos (photos) / Prices Of Apartments Of The Lagos State Housing Mortgage Scheme / The Luxury Hotel Owned By Kaduna Commercial Transport Workers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy Ahocol City Housing Estate (Govt Owned) Lands In Awka, Anambra State 775,000 by cigwegbe(m): 8:24pm On Sep 16, 2015
Details:
1. For those who have interest in buying Land at Awka, Anambra State, Nigeria.
2. Ahocol City Pride Housing Estate, is located at the fast growing city of Isiagu, Awka South L.G.A, Anambra State. Isiagu is rated the fastest developing area and the most liveable residential area in Awka Metropolis housing the Police Housing Estate, Deeper life Camp ground, Permanent site SilverBird Television, Proposed New Government Lodge, International Electronics Market, etc.
3. Size of plot is (120'' X 60'').
4. Fifty (50) plots still available; over 250 plots already sold.
5. Your payment covers (a) Cost of Land (b) Opening of Roads (c) Individual Survey Plan (d) Building Plan (e) Annual Ground Rent (f) Clearance and (g) Power of Attorney.
6. Receipts and other relevant documents will be sent to you once processed.
7. Thank you for working with us.

Re: Buy Ahocol City Housing Estate (Govt Owned) Lands In Awka, Anambra State 775,000 by Crieff(m): 8:41pm On Sep 16, 2015
Why my eyes dey see alcohol instead of ahocol?!
Re: Buy Ahocol City Housing Estate (Govt Owned) Lands In Awka, Anambra State 775,000 by cigwegbe(m): 9:46pm On Sep 16, 2015
Crieff:
Why my eyes dey see alcohol instead of ahocol?!

Its Ahocol not Alcohol. The Company is a state owned company. Full Name: Ahocol Savings and Loans Limited (Electronic Mortgage Bankers). Some of their previous projects includes: Ahocol Phase I, Ahocol Phase II and Ahocol Phase III Estates, all in G.R.A. Awka, Anambra State, Nigeria.
Re: Buy Ahocol City Housing Estate (Govt Owned) Lands In Awka, Anambra State 775,000 by ikemeze: 10:04pm On Sep 16, 2015
why your company never developed mgbakwu and isuaniocha estates?

1 Like

Re: Buy Ahocol City Housing Estate (Govt Owned) Lands In Awka, Anambra State 775,000 by PeoplesArmy: 10:13pm On Sep 16, 2015
How much?
Re: Buy Ahocol City Housing Estate (Govt Owned) Lands In Awka, Anambra State 775,000 by cigwegbe(m): 9:18am On Sep 17, 2015
ikemeze:
why your company never developed mgbakwu and isuaniocha estates?

Ahocol cannot develop, different Estates they own simultaneously because of lack of enough capital. That is why they have to raise some capital by selling some of their lands to clients to cover expenses. Its for the owners to develop using the format approved by the company.
Re: Buy Ahocol City Housing Estate (Govt Owned) Lands In Awka, Anambra State 775,000 by cigwegbe(m): 9:24am On Sep 17, 2015
Re: Buy Ahocol City Housing Estate (Govt Owned) Lands In Awka, Anambra State 775,000 by ikemeze: 9:33am On Sep 17, 2015
Then open road and show people their plot.My aunty bought land in mgbakwu and isuaniocha but she has not seen her plots.
Re: Buy Ahocol City Housing Estate (Govt Owned) Lands In Awka, Anambra State 775,000 by cigwegbe(m): 10:47am On Sep 17, 2015
ikemeze:
Then open road and show people their plot.My aunty bought land in mgbakwu and isuaniocha but she has not seen her plots.

Who did she buy it from? is it Ahocol?
Re: Buy Ahocol City Housing Estate (Govt Owned) Lands In Awka, Anambra State 775,000 by ikemeze: 12:00pm On Sep 17, 2015
Ahocol
Re: Buy Ahocol City Housing Estate (Govt Owned) Lands In Awka, Anambra State 775,000 by cigwegbe(m): 12:39pm On Sep 17, 2015
ikemeze:
Ahocol

When you provide the details, i will help you make enquires.
Re: Buy Ahocol City Housing Estate (Govt Owned) Lands In Awka, Anambra State 775,000 by cigwegbe(m): 12:40pm On Sep 17, 2015
Re: Buy Ahocol City Housing Estate (Govt Owned) Lands In Awka, Anambra State 775,000 by cigwegbe(m): 10:02pm On Sep 18, 2015
ikemeze:
Ahocol

They do not open roads until all the plots of land has been sold. Once a particular estate has been sold, the roads will be opened and you can easily locate your plot. You might have seen how their previous estates look like, Just check Ahocol Phase I, Phase II or Phase III GRA Awka. So be patient. Thanks for understanding.
Re: Buy Ahocol City Housing Estate (Govt Owned) Lands In Awka, Anambra State 775,000 by carnegiefan: 7:21am On Sep 19, 2015
cigwegbe:
835,000 naira only per plot. We will process all the documents on your behalf. Your payment covers (a) Cost of Land (b) Opening of Roads (c) Individual Survey Plan (d) Building Plan (e) Annual Ground Rent (f) Clearance and (g) Power of Attorney. Its a Government owned estate, so no issues.

Which one is "Annual ground rent" again? Is the land not sold to owners in fee simple; that is "for ever" (99 years per Nigeria's Landuse Act)?
Please explain this more. I hate rents! I love owning things fair and square.

1 Like

Re: Buy Ahocol City Housing Estate (Govt Owned) Lands In Awka, Anambra State 775,000 by musco4me: 1:47pm On Sep 20, 2015
cigwegbe:
835,000 naira only per plot. We will process all the documents on your behalf. Your payment covers (a) Cost of Land (b) Opening of Roads (c) Individual Survey Plan (d) Building Plan (e) Annual Ground Rent (f) Clearance and (g) Power of Attorney. Its a Government owned estate, so no issues.
pls explain this annual ground rent
Re: Buy Ahocol City Housing Estate (Govt Owned) Lands In Awka, Anambra State 775,000 by cigwegbe(m): 5:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
carnegiefan:

Which one is "Annual ground rent" again? Is the land not sold to owners in fee simple; that is "for ever" (99 years per Nigeria's Landuse Act)?
Please explain this more. I hate rents! I love owning things fair and square.

The annual ground rent is the tax paid to the state government annually by the owner of the land, it is a source of IGR to the state government. The annual ground rent is 15,000 naira only. Even developed Estates in the state have been paying this tax. Just have it in mind that even if you dont pay it when it is due, it will accumulate over the years. It is just a source of income for the Anambra State Government. You can get in touch with me if you are interested in buying plots in the Ahocol City Pride Housing Estate!
Re: Buy Ahocol City Housing Estate (Govt Owned) Lands In Awka, Anambra State 775,000 by cigwegbe(m): 5:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
musco4me:
pls explain this annual ground rent

The annual ground rent is the tax paid to the state government annually by the owner of the land, it is a source of IGR to the state government. The annual ground rent is 15,000 naira only. Even developed Estates in the state have been paying this tax. Just have it in mind that even if you dont pay it when it is due, it will accumulate over the years. It is just a source of income for the Anambra State Government. You can get in touch with me if you are interested in buying plots in the Ahocol City Pride Housing Estate!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians In Diaspora This Piece of Advice is for u / We Sell Shipping Containers & Refrigerated (reefer) Containers 20ft And 40ft / Carport,danpalon,steel structure,awning,cool shade & tent for UV Protection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.