Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Mourinho To Visit Nigeria To Lecture Coaches - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho To Visit Nigeria To Lecture Coaches (3910 Views)

A List Of Great Players Who Failed As Coaches / Serena And Venus Williams To Visit Nigeria In October / 4 Arsenal Players To Visit Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mourinho To Visit Nigeria To Lecture Coaches by kayality: 1:24am On Apr 23, 2009
Nigeria super eagle are playing useless football not Brazilian football
please never compare super eagle wit Brazil nation team again. I personnel i can put my money on Nigeria super eagle because they we disgrace u at last just believe me,both home and away we are going to see what we happen against Tunisia.
Re: Mourinho To Visit Nigeria To Lecture Coaches by olokun(m): 6:46am On Apr 23, 2009
I love to see this man; Jose Mourinho. A "tactical man"

>>>>  www.sportnewsreports..com
Re: Mourinho To Visit Nigeria To Lecture Coaches by jabraham: 12:26pm On Apr 23, 2009
well, what ever you like say about the special one, just let me know the date he is coming, so, i will be to see him.
Re: Mourinho To Visit Nigeria To Lecture Coaches by UKWANDUPETER: 1:06pm On Apr 23, 2009
Who can link me up 2 Mourinho,being a youngster and playing classic football,i can make it 2 Africas best, Mourinho hola at me.one love
Re: Mourinho To Visit Nigeria To Lecture Coaches by cbjonstage(m): 1:29pm On Apr 23, 2009
olokun:

I love to see this man; Jose Mourinho. A "tactical man"

cheesy grin everyone is dying to see him, i wonder how many of our coaches will control dia pulse listening to him during his lecture. they'll be carried away by his accents.
many of them wont even concentrate when he begins blowin his grammatic expression
Re: Mourinho To Visit Nigeria To Lecture Coaches by akinrogba: 3:12pm On Apr 23, 2009
can't wait to meet this guy, he's one of my mentor.Have being dreaming of meet him and i didn't even know it was going to be this early.It's a huge huge opportunity for Nigerian coaches cos' they are going to gain alot from this seasoned coach.JOSE WELCOME TO NIGERIA
Re: Mourinho To Visit Nigeria To Lecture Coaches by Chestan(m): 8:32pm On Apr 23, 2009
grin am overwhelmed,and suprise shocked but what kind of language wil he speak to them.Am not sure if most of our coach r learned,u know what i mean.Mourinho is the best coach i know in England even though am a gunners fan,i throw respect for him.What i'll like to know is that,who wil carter for all his need concerning finance.Best of luck to the coach that wil b his studend.
Re: Mourinho To Visit Nigeria To Lecture Coaches by GeorgeD1(m): 9:30am On Apr 24, 2009
will he speak french or italian? abi na hausa or yoruba? grin grin
Re: Mourinho To Visit Nigeria To Lecture Coaches by uyiedo: 2:52pm On Apr 24, 2009
I wonder what the noise is about Siasia,for me he is a lazy rookie.He should go prove himself with a clubside.As we all have seen,world cup or not,Ferguson is better than Scolari,not to talk of Hiddink.
Re: Mourinho To Visit Nigeria To Lecture Coaches by carlosikem(m): 4:25pm On Apr 24, 2009
@chidichris,

SEE YOU NOTHING BUT BERTI VOGTS.

HOW CAN YOU TEL ME THAT MURINHO ACHIVED WILL BE THE IDEAL ONE AND IS BETTER OF TO WENGER. LET HIM BE GIVEN THE MONEY WENGER IS GIVEN AND LET ME KNOW IF HE CAN DO ANYTHING.

WENGER IS A TYPICAL EXAMPLE THAT SHOWS THAT MONEY IS CANNOT BUY THE BEAUTIFUL GAME BUT CAN ONLY INFLUENCE AND SPOIL THE GAME OF FOOTBALL. THIS VERY STATEMENT WAS MADE BY MURINHO WHEN HE WAS SACKED AS CHELSEA MANAGER. CALL HIM AS VERIFY.

ARSENE WENGER IS FAR BETTER AND THE MAN WE NEED TO LECTURE OUR COACHES AND NOT THE SPECIAL ONE WHO WILL TEACH THEM HOW TO PLAY ARMY AND POLICE GAME
Re: Mourinho To Visit Nigeria To Lecture Coaches by chidichris(m): 7:44pm On Apr 26, 2009
@chidichris,

SEE YOU NOTHING BUT BERTI VOGTS.

HOW CAN YOU TEL ME THAT MURINHO ACHIVED WILL BE THE IDEAL ONE AND IS BETTER OF TO WENGER. LET HIM BE GIVEN THE MONEY WENGER IS GIVEN AND LET ME KNOW IF HE CAN DO ANYTHING.

WENGER IS A TYPICAL EXAMPLE THAT SHOWS THAT MONEY IS CANNOT BUY THE BEAUTIFUL GAME BUT CAN ONLY INFLUENCE AND SPOIL THE GAME OF FOOTBALL. THIS VERY STATEMENT WAS MADE BY MURINHO WHEN HE WAS SACKED AS CHELSEA MANAGER. CALL HIM AS VERIFY.

ARSENE WENGER IS FAR BETTER AND THE MAN WE NEED TO LECTURE OUR COACHES AND NOT THE SPECIAL ONE WHO WILL TEACH THEM HOW TO PLAY ARMY AND POLICE GAME

@carlosikem,
oga how much una dey sell big goats now? in which market are u? okpoko or head bridge? pls do not be angry, very soon we are going to create goat forum here. do u know that dealing with goat for over a long time can make start behaving like a goat?
Re: Mourinho To Visit Nigeria To Lecture Coaches by Krayola(m): 10:40pm On Apr 26, 2009
*yawn* Lets just hire another dutch coach and stop fooling ourselves. We can have a Nigerian assistant as an understudy who will take over eventually, but they simply are not ready to compete at the top level yet. Players, yes, coaches, hell NO!!.
Re: Mourinho To Visit Nigeria To Lecture Coaches by lexicon(m): 4:07pm On Apr 27, 2009
chidichris:

@carlosikem,
oga how much una dey sell big goats now? in which market are u? okpoko or head bridge? pls do not be angry, very soon we are going to create goat forum here. do u know that dealing with goat for over a long time can make start behaving like a goat?

ROTFLMFFAO OOOOOO !!!!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE
Re: Mourinho To Visit Nigeria To Lecture Coaches by Iyara(m): 5:46pm On Apr 27, 2009
Quote from: Aloy.Emeka on April 14, 2009, 05:58 AM
Our coaches do not understand any of these three languages.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Mourinho To Visit Nigeria To Lecture Coaches by GeorgeD1(m): 9:44am On Apr 28, 2009
One thing is to lecture, another thing is for the one being lectured to be ready to
practicalise what he is taught. Are they ready to change? that's the big question

(1) (2) (Reply)

UK Pools!! Be Rich. Get The Fixed Draws For Weeks 9 & 10 / DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Arsenal Vs AC Milan 3-1 – Highlights & Goals / Cristiano Ronaldo Is Better Than Lionel Messi - Marcelino

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.