Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,410 members, 7,864,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:38 AM

Buhari Is My Servant(proofs). - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is My Servant(proofs). (685 Views)

11 Proofs That Show Recession Is Almost Over – FG / Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times / China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is My Servant(proofs). by Silvereze(m): 9:43pm On Sep 16, 2015
How do you see the statement. Since Buhari is a public servant. And we voted him in to serve us. He is the chief servant of this federation. Is it correct for me to call him my servant.
Useful contributions are wanted.
Re: Buhari Is My Servant(proofs). by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
Silvereze:
How do you see the statement. Since Buhari is a public servant. And we voted him in to serve us. He is the chief servant of this federation. Is it correct for me to call him my servant.
Useful contributions are wanted.
sure, he is your servant of course.

He is a servant to about 170million masters. That makes him more popular than you.
He is a servant to about 170million masters, all paying him stipend. that makes him richer than you.
He is a servant to about 170million masters who entrusted him with their problems. That makes him more reliable than you.

So YES, he is your servant...but don't feel too important, you are just one of his 170million masters.
Re: Buhari Is My Servant(proofs). by Silvereze(m): 10:48pm On Sep 16, 2015
soe:

He is a servant to about 170million masters. That makes him more popular than you.
He is a servant to about 170million masters, all paying him stipend. that makes him richer than you.
He is a servant to about 170million masters who entrusted him with their problems. That makes him more reliable than you.

So YES, he is your servant...but don't feel too important, you are just one of his 170million masters.

Indeed 1/170,000,000
Probability is too large
Re: Buhari Is My Servant(proofs). by DaBullIT(m): 3:17am On Sep 17, 2015
grin

Did you already prepare this answer?
soe:

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS.Serious Fighting And Shooting Going On nw At APC Primaries Bayalsa / Photo of Linda Ikeji / Fitch Affirms Nigeria's 'BB-' Ratings Assigns Nigeria Negative Outlook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.