Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Pastor Rapes 15-year-old Girl In Ondo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Rapes 15-year-old Girl In Ondo (31592 Views)

Policeman Rapes 15-year-old Girl In Akwa-Ibom / Father Rapes 15-Year-Old Daugter In Lagos, Victim Flees (photo) / Man Rapes 15-Year-Old Orphan In Enugu At Gunpoint (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Rapes 15-year-old Girl In Ondo by mickey45: 10:01am On Sep 17, 2015
Sijo01:
Devil himself masquerading as a pastor.

"He is not a Jew who is one outwardly" hope you get me?
Re: Pastor Rapes 15-year-old Girl In Ondo by sukkot: 10:01am On Sep 17, 2015
funkybully:
Yolobad again? angry

Why are these ppl so involved in crimes.

If they are not raping, they are doing ritual.

Why! Why! Why!

Why always South West?

At this rate no virgin will be found in yoloba land by 2020.

Quote me anywhere!
Re: Pastor Rapes 15-year-old Girl In Ondo by sukkot: 10:05am On Sep 17, 2015
MadCow1:
Rape Crime..

Who here can swear they didnt know the suspect was Yoruba even before they read the Article?

grin
bros didnt you beg us to take it easy with ndigbo yesterday ? now you are here being a hypocrite. shocked

1 Like

Re: Pastor Rapes 15-year-old Girl In Ondo by lurlah2014(f): 10:07am On Sep 17, 2015
he must be fetish
Re: Pastor Rapes 15-year-old Girl In Ondo by Dannyabu(m): 10:08am On Sep 17, 2015
Emenandez4lyf:
Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape Rape , what is this zological republic turning into, even the so called paedophile. Rape cases since 1900.

I don't think it was a case of rape per se, because from the story it was clear that the girl had been going out with the "Pastor" for a while now, which made the mother suspicious and alerted the authorities. In any case, the man needs to be to punished. May be the capital punishment will put an end to these rampant cases of men of over 50 having sex with girls of non-consensual age, including in most terrible cases, their own daughters. It's a shame!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Rapes 15-year-old Girl In Ondo by fransixe(m): 10:09am On Sep 17, 2015
Adanna28:
You know there many ashewo joints in Naija where men can go lash n lash till their koko falls off.

I don't understand why these efulefu bastards keep raping, is it the price? Mehn you would think with all the money pastors make from collection plate they would be able to afford that shi't.

If you can't afford to pay for an ashewo use Vaseline, that more in your price range.

Greedy bastards these days Smh.
Babe no be lie u yarn oh.... pedophiles are on rampage these days....there should be Capital punishment for them joor...with all these fine fine kokolets every where, u still wan chop all the little gurls by force..i no understnd!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Rapes 15-year-old Girl In Ondo by Etizz: 10:10am On Sep 17, 2015
chocolateme:
What is really wrong with some men these days, has their manhood gone so astray that they have lost sense of judgement as to what us wrong and what is abominable?
That man shall never be able to wear trousers or boxers in his miserable life as his manhood shall increase to the if a 20 feet python.

Sweetheart, the manhood has nothing to do with it, it's d sense dat control d manhood, dats to tell u dat not every man is man enough to be man....... He is an uncontrollable ID!0t

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Rapes 15-year-old Girl In Ondo by Beync(f): 10:10am On Sep 17, 2015
Truth be told govt, ngo's and individaul activists need to step up and emberk on door to door campaign against child rape and ritualist activities ravaging the south west. Serious steps need to be taken to curb this ugly development
Re: Pastor Rapes 15-year-old Girl In Ondo by hugobuzz(m): 10:14am On Sep 17, 2015
if it was an Ibo name, this thread would be on page 6 now with all the worst yellow bar minds calling for death to all ibos. well, I will not abuse yellow bars, no matter how evil their raping instincts are, no matter how eager they are to kill for rituals, no matter how crude they are at raping children, no matter how their lecturers and pastors keep raping day and night without their governors doing anything about it. I can't abuse yelobas. May God deliver us.

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Rapes 15-year-old Girl In Ondo by phenol33(m): 10:14am On Sep 17, 2015
inukwa!!!
Re: Pastor Rapes 15-year-old Girl In Ondo by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 17, 2015
KILL HIM grin
Re: Pastor Rapes 15-year-old Girl In Ondo by anyimgbo(m): 10:18am On Sep 17, 2015
ckmayoca:
If no reasonable penalty for this crime, people will keep committing it.
o know your plan,you want death penalty abi? you must be enemy of yoloba tribe.you want all yoloba men dead abi? your plan will not work

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Rapes 15-year-old Girl In Ondo by smsdigito: 10:21am On Sep 17, 2015
chocolateme:
What is really wrong with some men these days, has their manhood gone so astray that they have lost sense of judgement as to what us wrong and what is abominable?
That man shall never be able to wear trousers or boxers in his miserable life as his manhood shall increase to the if a 20 feet python.

That is why there musnt be absolute freedom because it is dangerous. Ever since men stopped wearing byc pants and opted for boxers, the freedom of the joystick has made it uncontrollable.
I apeal to Govt. to insist all men wear tight pants no matter the medical implications to save our girls and women from their hands. buahahahahaha funny right?

Just kidding tho.
But it is really a serious matter. Let the law work and throw them into jail then they will learn the hard way.

[url]talkinfotech.com[/url]
Re: Pastor Rapes 15-year-old Girl In Ondo by MadCow1: 10:22am On Sep 17, 2015
sukkot:
bros didnt you beg us to take it easy with ndigbo yesterday ? now you are here being a hypocrite. shocked

Hahahahahahaaa. ..

I said 'take it easy on us'.. That was not a 'ceasefire agreement' grin..

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Rapes 15-year-old Girl In Ondo by Kollyk11(m): 10:24am On Sep 17, 2015
Why the cry of yoloba yoloba.(Lol)a beg leave us alone ooo.not all Yoruba a idiots like this pastor.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Rapes 15-year-old Girl In Ondo by ijustdey: 10:25am On Sep 17, 2015
lurlah2014:
he must be fetish

I guess as much

the prevalence of these Rape crime on little girls calls for attentions and scrutiny
Re: Pastor Rapes 15-year-old Girl In Ondo by easiest(m): 10:25am On Sep 17, 2015
I always wonder why people will comment "End Time" when they read a post about pastors sleeping with members or children,
since you all have forsake what God actually said, You are the cause of this since you are claiming you in the 21st century world
firstly how could could you be allowing someone of opposite sex to touch you in the name that he 's praying for you?
secondly all parent believe they talk to God directly without a pastor involve, things like this happens almost every day
but it's only small news they cover. forgetting that it was even God who said
you should onto him he will answer to your request at anytime.
our people won't learn from the past until they fall victim too
i won't wast too much time on this post as i know many of this kind story will still happen.

shine your eye and trust no pastors because they are human being as well.

lalasticlala..
Re: Pastor Rapes 15-year-old Girl In Ondo by lurlah2014(f): 10:28am On Sep 17, 2015
Death penalty should be their sanctions
ijustdey:

I guess as much

the prevalence of these Rape crime on little girls calls for attentions and scrutiny
Re: Pastor Rapes 15-year-old Girl In Ondo by lilAZeeZ(m): 10:29am On Sep 17, 2015
that's what pastors they became perfect to do in church and home ,,useless religion mtchw
Re: Pastor Rapes 15-year-old Girl In Ondo by Anasko(m): 10:30am On Sep 17, 2015
pastors and konji....
Re: Pastor Rapes 15-year-old Girl In Ondo by nyabinghi(m): 10:31am On Sep 17, 2015
christianity the religion of jesus christ, pastors have been raping victims since 33BC. Catholic priests rape young boys, REv fathers bleep sisters, deception in christendom.
Re: Pastor Rapes 15-year-old Girl In Ondo by FRANKOXY(m): 10:32am On Sep 17, 2015
THE LAW & JUDGEMENT HE SHALL FACE .
Re: Pastor Rapes 15-year-old Girl In Ondo by Greatfes17: 10:39am On Sep 17, 2015
When will these end? God have mercy
Re: Pastor Rapes 15-year-old Girl In Ondo by Emmdenis(m): 10:40am On Sep 17, 2015
These unfortunate incidents are happening because Nigerians are not security conscious. Unfortunately, the trusted fellows have become the perpetrators of such heinous crimes. Minors must never be entrusted into the care of non-blood or directly-related acquaintances without strict supervision. The world has gone nuts!
Re: Pastor Rapes 15-year-old Girl In Ondo by harry509: 10:41am On Sep 17, 2015
Re: Pastor Rapes 15-year-old Girl In Ondo by vickydevoka(m): 10:43am On Sep 17, 2015
hensben:
Most Yorubas too like rape and ritual.
Most Igbos like drug trafficking and shady business.
Most Hausa too like violence, to kill nor dey hard them(sub standard product).
TeamNigerDelta.
most warri n Benin guys lyk yahoo n prostitution de crime is everywhere depending on de level u are operating

1 Like

Re: Pastor Rapes 15-year-old Girl In Ondo by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 17, 2015
adedayourt:

u no dey waste time at all
Dats da technique they use to get FTC
Re: Pastor Rapes 15-year-old Girl In Ondo by vickydevoka(m): 10:44am On Sep 17, 2015
hensben:
TeamNigerDelta.
most warri n Benin guys lyk yahoo n prostitution de crime is everywhere depending on de level u are operating
Re: Pastor Rapes 15-year-old Girl In Ondo by vickydevoka(m): 10:44am On Sep 17, 2015
hensben:
TeamNigerDelta.
Re: Pastor Rapes 15-year-old Girl In Ondo by ckmayoca: 10:44am On Sep 17, 2015
anyimgbo:
o know your plan,you want death penalty abi? you must be enemy of yoloba tribe.you want all yoloba men dead abi? your plan will not work

No way will I want death penalty for anything. Long jail term is cool. Long term for online scammer, long term for homo sexuality so why not same for rapist?
Re: Pastor Rapes 15-year-old Girl In Ondo by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 17, 2015
Adanna28:
You know there many ashewo joints in Naija where men can go lash n lash till their koko falls off.

I don't understand why these efulefu bastards keep raping, is it the price? Mehn you would think with all the money pastors make from collection plate they would be able to afford that shi't.

If you can't afford to pay for an ashewo use Vaseline, that more in your price range.

Greedy bastards these days Smh.
What is the meaning of efulefu bastard, i checked dictionary is not there, is it a naija slang?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bandits’ Drug Suppliers Ejiofor, Mohammed Busted With 24kg Diazepam, Codeine / Two Police Officers Fight Over A Bus Window On Their Way To Ebonyi State (Pix) / Man Injures Wife, Whips Daughter With Barbed Wire In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.