Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Father Rapes 15-Year-Old Daugter In Lagos, Victim Flees (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Rapes 15-Year-Old Daugter In Lagos, Victim Flees (photo) (51535 Views)

South African Father Rapes Daughter: 'I Want To Know If It Tastes Like Your Mum' / PHOTOS: Father Rapes Daughter In Lagos / Father Rapes Daughters In Akwa Ibom Without Condoms (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Rapes 15-Year-Old Daugter In Lagos, Victim Flees (photo) by dre11(m): 7:39am On Jul 04, 2016
My Dad Deflowered Me, And He Had Been Raping Me Since Then- Victim

Olaleye Aluko

The Lagos State Police Command has arrested a man, Timothy Idowu, for allegedly raping his 15-year-old daughter in the Aradagun, Badagry area of the state.

Our correspondent learnt that the matter got to the attention of the police after the victim, Victoria (pseudonym), packed from her father’s apartment to put up with a family friend in the Ikotun area.

The suspect was said to have travelled for a prayer meeting on the day his daughter fled home.

PUNCH Metro learnt that Idowu was arrested on Thursday, June 23, by the Badagry Police Division.

It was learnt that Victoria, who had been kept in government’s custody, was raped while her mother was bedridden.

A social worker, identified only as Ibrahim, who reported the matter to the police, said the victim fled to her aunt in the Ikotun area.

He said, “The victim fled to a relative, who is her aunt in the Ikotun area. The aunt thereafter contacted our organisation. The case got to my attention last week. I reported the case at the police station in Badagry immediately and the man was arrested.

“The victim said she could not bear it anymore as her father had raped her several times in the year. She said anytime the family slept at night, the father would sneak into her room and rape her. He would thereafter warn her not to tell anyone. She claimed the father started from the beginning of the year.”

Speaking with PUNCH Metro, a neighbour, who did not want his name in print, said the victim had also reported to her while fleeing the house.

She said, “The girl came to me on the day she was fleeing home and said her father had been raping her. I thought she was mentally unstable, until the man was arrested some days ago.”

PUNCH Metro learnt that Victoria told the police in her statement that her father deflowered her.

She said, “I am 15 years old. I am in Senior Secondary Class 2. My father deflowered me several months ago, and he had been raping me since then. Whenever he did it, he would clean up the mess and warn me not to tell anybody.”

A police source said the suspect also allegedly raped Victoria’s elder sister, who attended a college of education in Lagos State.

The Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, SP Dolapo Badmos, confirmed Idowu’s arrest.
“Investigation is still ongoing,” she added.

http://punchng.com/teenager-flees-home-dads-multiple-rapes/

Pics credit: www.ladunliadinews.com/2016/07/my-dad-deflowered-me-and-he-had-been.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Father Rapes 15-Year-Old Daugter In Lagos, Victim Flees (photo) by ReorxTohGan(m): 7:49am On Jul 04, 2016
Who's Got A ShotgunReally Need To Blow Sum1's D*ck Off!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Rapes 15-Year-Old Daugter In Lagos, Victim Flees (photo) by Kruzilano(m): 7:51am On Jul 04, 2016
Still don't understnd why we have pedophiles everywhr.... This idiot even went has far as molesting his daughter? Dish his head for me on a tray!

3 Likes

Re: Father Rapes 15-Year-Old Daugter In Lagos, Victim Flees (photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 7:52am On Jul 04, 2016
Midolian come o. Come and insult yoruba tribe. Tribalist!... Since you take pleasure in insulting some tribes.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father Rapes 15-Year-Old Daugter In Lagos, Victim Flees (photo) by ijustdey: 8:04am On Jul 04, 2016
It was learnt that Victoria, who had been kept in government’s custody, was raped while her mother was bedridden.

the man is seriously sick and needs to be fed to the wild animals

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Rapes 15-Year-Old Daugter In Lagos, Victim Flees (photo) by InfomejobsN: 12:29pm On Jul 04, 2016
sad

Pathetic!

Check My Signature for Daily Job Info
Re: Father Rapes 15-Year-Old Daugter In Lagos, Victim Flees (photo) by looseweight: 12:29pm On Jul 04, 2016
Hmmmm......

News of father rapibg their daughters is getting increasingvl daily. This is because rape cases has been treated with levity by relevant authorities. I look forward to the day our lawmakers will legislate lengthy jail term for defaulters.....

IAMLOOSEWEIGHT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Rapes 15-Year-Old Daugter In Lagos, Victim Flees (photo) by Frankiss44(m): 12:30pm On Jul 04, 2016
i just came to check the tribe of the culprit and i wasnt disappointed cheesy

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Father Rapes 15-Year-Old Daugter In Lagos, Victim Flees (photo) by vykte(m): 12:30pm On Jul 04, 2016
Name checkers association... food don done o

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Rapes 15-Year-Old Daugter In Lagos, Victim Flees (photo) by AngelAhnie(f): 12:31pm On Jul 04, 2016
cry cry cry cry cry

I couldnt read the whole story, how can a loving father do this to his daughter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Rapes 15-Year-Old Daugter In Lagos, Victim Flees (photo) by JoSaintiago: 12:31pm On Jul 04, 2016
From South West well jst like buhari .dats y dey always shield buhari

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Rapes 15-Year-Old Daugter In Lagos, Victim Flees (photo) by willi926(m): 12:31pm On Jul 04, 2016
I just came 2 check name. datsall lipsrsealed

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Rapes 15-Year-Old Daugter In Lagos, Victim Flees (photo) by tintingz(m): 12:31pm On Jul 04, 2016
Where is that shitty man, you don't need to blame the devil.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Rapes 15-Year-Old Daugter In Lagos, Victim Flees (photo) by 190theclown: 12:31pm On Jul 04, 2016
na una sabi

Thats why u nigerians are so backward

always chasing young young girls upanda

2 Likes

Re: Father Rapes 15-Year-Old Daugter In Lagos, Victim Flees (photo) by goxx(m): 12:32pm On Jul 04, 2016
Plenty people are insane without knowing.
Re: Father Rapes 15-Year-Old Daugter In Lagos, Victim Flees (photo) by luvkidtemmy(m): 12:32pm On Jul 04, 2016
END TIME FATHERS

5 Likes

Re: Father Rapes 15-Year-Old Daugter In Lagos, Victim Flees (photo) by Jhosh(m): 12:32pm On Jul 04, 2016
Chai !
Market for yeebos..grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Rapes 15-Year-Old Daugter In Lagos, Victim Flees (photo) by Emac(m): 12:32pm On Jul 04, 2016
Timothy in the bible was stoned to death even for a good course. .. please what are we waiting for with this filt of a Timothy. ..?
Re: Father Rapes 15-Year-Old Daugter In Lagos, Victim Flees (photo) by cruz419(m): 12:32pm On Jul 04, 2016
Kruzilano:
Still don't understnd why we have pedophiles everywhr.... This idiot even went has far as molesting his daughter? Dish his head for me on a tray!
My broda I tire oo,, stories like dis make my heart break y would a grown man molest his own daughter wat for,, just imagine,,!!!

1 Like

Re: Father Rapes 15-Year-Old Daugter In Lagos, Victim Flees (photo) by Dripy(m): 12:33pm On Jul 04, 2016
Nairaland name checkers association reporting from Gbagada.

No be today, na their way.

The man should be kept behind bars forever.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Rapes 15-Year-Old Daugter In Lagos, Victim Flees (photo) by falconey(m): 12:33pm On Jul 04, 2016
[size=20pt] what a father ....he is a beast !!!!!! [/size]

check out my signature

1 Like

Re: Father Rapes 15-Year-Old Daugter In Lagos, Victim Flees (photo) by Neduzze5(m): 12:33pm On Jul 04, 2016
Name seen!!

Identity Identified.!!

The brown roof region people!!

Chairman, NCAN, Akwa Ibom Zone!!

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Rapes 15-Year-Old Daugter In Lagos, Victim Flees (photo) by pupsyd: 12:34pm On Jul 04, 2016
Why are you just voicing out now? after series of enjoyment grin

Anyway, that man is a beast, i just need one of his ball for mon...
Re: Father Rapes 15-Year-Old Daugter In Lagos, Victim Flees (photo) by lyterydim(m): 12:34pm On Jul 04, 2016
Just kill the mother folka his a beast

1 Like

Re: Father Rapes 15-Year-Old Daugter In Lagos, Victim Flees (photo) by Noblebrown7(m): 12:34pm On Jul 04, 2016
God punish konji
Re: Father Rapes 15-Year-Old Daugter In Lagos, Victim Flees (photo) by Dripy(m): 12:34pm On Jul 04, 2016
Emac:
Timothy in the bible was stoned to death even for a good course. .. please what are we waiting for with this filt of a Timothy. ..?
Guy go read your bible well ooo.

Na Stephen dem stone no be Timothy.

30 Likes

Re: Father Rapes 15-Year-Old Daugter In Lagos, Victim Flees (photo) by reechest: 12:34pm On Jul 04, 2016
I didnt event read the post,i just came to check names:
Name checkers association UZBEKISTAN BRANCH

Na d same people.. They didnt disappoint..

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Rapes 15-Year-Old Daugter In Lagos, Victim Flees (photo) by chimoskyg(m): 12:34pm On Jul 04, 2016
Name checkers food hv been serve ooo grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Rapes 15-Year-Old Daugter In Lagos, Victim Flees (photo) by HurtgenForest: 12:35pm On Jul 04, 2016
The culprits name is [size=20pt]IDOWU[/size].

Nuff said.

cc

69xtr69r

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Rapes 15-Year-Old Daugter In Lagos, Victim Flees (photo) by Israelfx2(m): 12:36pm On Jul 04, 2016
NCA reporting live from pH. yea its them at it again. the yelobas, not disappointing since time immemorial

33 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" / "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari / Woman Killed In Ondo With Private Part And Organs Removed (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.