Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap (64407 Views)

Bimbo Akintola Celebrates 48th Birthday With New Pictures / Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi By Omotola, Bimbo Akintola, Omoni Oboli / Bimbo Akintola: "I Can Become A Baby Mama Because Things Are Changing" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by Viktor1983(m): 11:08am On Sep 17, 2015
Talk is cheap
Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by ylaa(f): 11:11am On Sep 17, 2015
i love you so much any day, any time
you will surely get married some day
don't mind your critics
Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 17, 2015
@least her pussy still tight
xo make dem 4low am
Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by drnoel: 11:15am On Sep 17, 2015
bishopoliver:

And that is how Aunty Bimbo is 40 and still single grin

this should be laminated and pasted on her gate
Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by fresherdanU: 11:24am On Sep 17, 2015
vicadex07:
Yoruba woman too like shakara...

I will rather go for Igbo women...they are considerably easier and cheaper to woo. The only thing expensive about them is marriage, but who needs marriage when I can sample the koko anytime for almost free.

grin

you just wrote nonsense
Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by chineduwright110(m): 11:26am On Sep 17, 2015
No One can get u cheap

U be diesel petrol or america visa

Abi u be Gold? No go look for husband

Very soon bt the rich man n poor man go scarce for u! When ur figure 8 go figure 88

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by egbaguy: 11:33am On Sep 17, 2015
She is a lesbian nah.......
Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 17, 2015
yes cus she is a lesbian and always in a coded hotel at maitama abuja where only women come to her room. she hates men and nobody wants her silly ass
Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 17, 2015
She's content with her life the way it is. People judging her are hypocrites!" Holier than thou".
Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by moyakz(m): 11:51am On Sep 17, 2015
hahaha,now i see where she got her singled inspiration from.it's the detergent named "MISS BIMBO"!I really think she wants her pics on the soap and the only way to get dat done is to remain single.
maybe when "miss bimbo" changes to "mrs bimbo",she will get married.otherwise,na deliverance case o.
Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by wtfCode: 11:52am On Sep 17, 2015
she's a fvcking lesbian!! I mean, who gives a fvck abt what she does to men. She'll soon reach 50 and still chase men away.
Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by stoplistening: 12:12pm On Sep 17, 2015
THEN Bleep YOURSELF BITCH... SAME PUSSY EVERYWHERE.WE GO NEXT DOOR.
Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by SWG1: 12:19pm On Sep 17, 2015
I can't believe at this age she is still classless for ppl to invite her for a visit from Fb. what of the good old fashioned way of meeting ppl within ur circle of interest and influence, making friends and accepting the most suitable as suitor.

I think she needs Jesus rather than will power/self righteous.

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by noblegrex: 12:23pm On Sep 17, 2015
free2ryhme:
she has self esteem and self confidence

at 40?is that how foolish men are.self esteem,self confidence for what.hiaa.
Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 17, 2015
bishopoliver:

No man can get here because she has gone to do full Respray and Bodywork but the Chassis is old and all the nuts and bolts are creaky and rusty. plus the Oil is now dried up and stuck in the Engine Shaft... No M'am you can stay single.. there are soo many Ferraris and Bugattis around grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 17, 2015
money121:
There have been hullabaloo over sultry actress, Bimbo Akintola, still being single, but the superstar seems not to give a howl about this.

According to Bimbo, she is not the type of lady that can be played with by men, who want to just have a taste of her.

She told Global Excellence in an interview how she handle men that come her way for something romantic.

“I simply tell them to go away and live their lives. I’ve got no time for them. See, I’m not the type of lady that you can call on the phone and I will come and meet you or send a message on the Facebook or other social media platforms and I will come and meet you. I don’t do it.

“I explain to people that it’s not done, it’s ridiculous and it’s not allowed. I don’t do it, except you want to jump in front of my car (laughs), you are not going to catch me to tell me nonsense.”

: http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/09/no-man-can-get-me-cheap-bimbo-akintola.html

This girl us a whòre

Who has watched ADULTRESS - NOLLYWOOD

OLD SILLY CARGO
Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by ModiKen(m): 12:34pm On Sep 17, 2015
efilefun:
Expired product self dey form for market Tahhhh at 45 claiming hard to get... i laugh in Swahili

With this your comment, I jus dey imagine as dem go dey sell one expired fruit juice at expensive price for inside market. grin grin
Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 17, 2015
Its her decision, Marriage is not an ultimate goal for all women there's more to life than being a mrs. I wonder why everyone's b.itching. Taking Panadol for someone's headache.
Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by spill(m): 12:51pm On Sep 17, 2015
The agonizing song of an old single lady.
She be like "catch me if you can"
Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by free2ryhme: 12:52pm On Sep 17, 2015
noblegrex:
at 40?is that how foolish men are.self esteem,self confidence for what.hiaa.

You went as fas as finding out about her age, guy u be real pervert

Go sleep with her e no concern me
Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:54pm On Sep 17, 2015
bishopoliver:

You mean 40 her football age cos shes way older than that,plus dont forget say na she and Liz Benson dem be set
Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by sirkay147(m): 1:01pm On Sep 17, 2015
Only shit... why is she looking at it one sided ??
Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by olu1759(m): 1:06pm On Sep 17, 2015
She can't be played by men,but she can be fvcked by men...mtchew
Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by Tamakay(m): 1:16pm On Sep 17, 2015
Who cares it's ur hair shave it d way u want. Afterall u ve rocked all d sumptuous parts.
Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by airfinance(m): 1:24pm On Sep 17, 2015
yanabasee:
Lol..... You're learning from ur past experience... U've been cheap for years! grin
You are right, DeDe Mabiaku comes to mind the guy finished and publicly ridiculed her that she was cheap
Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by hyperflex(m): 1:27pm On Sep 17, 2015
I love Bimbo Akintola so much I shld even call her aunty cuz she no be my mate. From those early Nollywood movies those years till now. Was surprised to knw she isn't married sef but then I think its really her choice. For whatever reason she's enjoying being on her own and most of us who criticize her dnt knw why. Leave her be. Not every woman will marry , a lotbof married women end up divorced and single sooooo.stop being in the prison of ur minds. It don't mean someone won't woo her and isn't wooing her now sef so y diss her. Choice pple , choice.
Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by hyperflex(m): 1:28pm On Sep 17, 2015
BornnAgainChild:

You mean 40 her football age cos shes way older than that,plus dont forget say na she and Liz Benson dem be set

Cuz they acted in the same period nor mean say them be age mates. Na wah o
Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by BornnAgainChild(f): 2:06pm On Sep 17, 2015
hyperflex:

Cuz they acted in the same period nor mean say them be age mates. Na wah o

Lecture me
Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by vega84(m): 2:19pm On Sep 17, 2015
Hahahahahahahaah, who wants to get u nah #vegatalks
Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by noblegrex: 2:42pm On Sep 17, 2015
free2ryhme:

You went as fas as finding out about her age, guy u be real pervert

Go sleep with her e no concern me
not really just likelyhood.she might even be more than that.mayb 45 I'm not sure but I guess she 40 above and what's the meaning of pervert,what has it got to do with my post.I guess you just heard the word and you wanted to use it cos I can't see any connection
Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by free2ryhme: 2:45pm On Sep 17, 2015
noblegrex:
not really just likelyhood.she might even be more than that.mayb 45 I'm not sure but I guess she 40 above and what's the meaning of pervert,what has it got to do with my post.I guess you just heard the word and you wanted to use it cos I can't see any connection

your obsession with this woman don enter another level ooo

nobody wan drag her with you, haba!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Motunrayo Fela Kuti: I Dislike Davido And His Kind Of Music - Fela's Daughter / Glo Gives P'square Cars As Gift - A Gwagon & A Range Rover To Psquare (Photos) / Who Is Your Favourite Female Disney Channel Celeb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.