Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,286 members, 7,954,137 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:56 PM

Apple Introduces Iphone 6s & Iphone 6s Plus With 3D Touch - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple Introduces Iphone 6s & Iphone 6s Plus With 3D Touch (528 Views)

Security Firm Bypassed Iphone X Face ID With 3D Face Mask Model / Gionee S8 With 5.5-inch 1080p Display With 3d Touch, 4gb Ram, Full Metal Body / Unlock Icloud Iphone 6, 6+, Iphone 6S, Iphone 5S, Ipad Tested And Working (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apple Introduces Iphone 6s & Iphone 6s Plus With 3D Touch by DoroMega: 12:10am On Sep 17, 2015
Apple has unveiled the iPhone 6s and 6s Plus, the most advanced iPhones ever. The key differences between the iPhone 6s and 6s Plus are screen size, battery life and camera stabilization.

“The only thing that has changed with iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus is everything — 3D Touch lets users interact with iPhone in entirely new and fun ways, and the innovative Live Photos brings your pictures to life,” said Philip Schiller, Apple’s senior vice president of Worldwide Marketing. “These are the most advanced iPhones ever, with 7000 series aluminum, ion-strengthened glass, the new 64-bit A9 chip, 12-megapixel iSight and 5-megapixel FaceTime HD cameras, faster Touch ID, LTE and Wi-Fi. Customers are going to love them.”

Check out more features and watch this original Iphone 6 video at
Re: Apple Introduces Iphone 6s & Iphone 6s Plus With 3D Touch by divalizzy(f): 4:29pm On Sep 18, 2015
Please I need help on how to unlock my iPhone 4s. I tried registering the sim but wasn't successful.

Later, I was ask to activate using an iTunes.

Please help

Thank you
Re: Apple Introduces Iphone 6s & Iphone 6s Plus With 3D Touch by DoroMega: 8:30pm On Sep 18, 2015
divalizzy:
Please I need help on how to unlock my iPhone 4s. I tried registering the sim but wasn't successful.

Later, I was ask to activate using an iTunes.

Please help

Thank you

I wish i could, sorry

(1) (Reply)

My New Iphone Is Not Registering My Sim / Innjoo Halo At The Best Price / Need Help Here On My Nokia XL.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.