Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,463 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

6 Ways You Can Still Attain Your 2015 Goals - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 6 Ways You Can Still Attain Your 2015 Goals (405 Views)

7 Ways You Waste Your Salary Without Knowing / General Tips On How To Attain Excellence In The Legal Profession / Cecilia Akagu & Clifford Wanda Attain Same Senior Rank Level In The Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Ways You Can Still Attain Your 2015 Goals by emmylaah74(m): 12:57am On Sep 17, 2015
Setting goals at the beginning of the year is easy and sweet. There is a surge of energy, excitement and zeal that comes immediately you do it. With this new found enthusiasm, you can drive through the goals for the first couple of days.
However, the tide changes after a while. The excitement wears out, and the enthusiasm dies. You suddenly lose interest in everything too. (Yes, I know that feeling.) That is exactly why most New Year resolutions don’t last beyond the first two weeks.
Like play like play friends, we have just about 100 days left this year. What have you done? What have you given up on? How far with your goals? What happened to all those things you said you were going to accomplish this year?
Below are six ways you can still accomplish your goals for the year.
Maximize Your Strengths
Are you are an introvert or are you outgoing? Do you feel your best self very early in the morning? Or does the day begin for you after everybody else has gone to bed? These little traits are strengths in their own rights.
For example, let’s assume that you don’t like jogging, but your goal is to lose Xkg in weight. You can skip rope or swim more frequently instead.
I have a friend that hates reading for instance. Instead of allowing that to hinder him from reaching his goal of reading a certain number of books, he resorted to listening to pod casts. Either way, he still gets the knowledge he craves.
Similarly, find out what your own strengths are and maximize them.
Review Your Goals Regularly
Last year I set a certain number of goals in my business. To keep myself driven, I made it a daily habit to write down my goals and the things I will do to accomplish them. The unique thing was that I woke up around 3-4am every morning to do this.
Doing this usually fired me up with motivation each morning before I leave my house. It also ensured that I was always thinking of reaching the set goals.
Friends, having your thoughts fixed on your goals will make your brain think up new ideas of how you can reach them.
This way, you never lack ideas or motivation to carry through fulfilling your goals.
Break Down Your Goals Into Small Bits
Big goals can be demoralizing at times. Many times you may just feel like giving up since your little efforts don’t seem to count.
Setting a goal of having a turnover of #10,000,000 in six months in your SME for instance, is good. However it could be counterproductive with time. Why not go further and break it down to a #400 000 weekly turnover goal? Doing this will make it easy for you to motivate yourself and your sales team.
Moreover, seeing the results every week can give you all the motivation you need to try harder the following week.
see more....http://www.naijainn.com/2015/09/6-ways-you-can-still-attain-your-2015.html

Re: 6 Ways You Can Still Attain Your 2015 Goals by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 17, 2015
That's reassuring.
Re: 6 Ways You Can Still Attain Your 2015 Goals by hunkydory(m): 11:33am On Sep 17, 2015
Some people are waiting for December 1st before they start looking for Christmas money. Why not make the money now and save some for Christmas.

(1) (Reply)

Make 2000 Daily As A Part-time Or Full-time Student / Mastet Software Development Skills / Do You Want To Know How To Design 3D Building, 3D Interior Etc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.