Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,231 members, 7,836,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Aisha Buhari Distributes Supplements To Pregnant, Nursing Mums - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Distributes Supplements To Pregnant, Nursing Mums (21847 Views)

Aisha Buhari Distributes Food Items To 1500 Households In Five Lgas In Borno / Kebbi: Aisha Buhari Distributes Ramadan Package To The Less Privileged - Photos / Aisha Buhari Distributes Materials To Bauchi IDPs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Supplements To Pregnant, Nursing Mums by Benoxvals(m): 4:15pm On Sep 17, 2015
Ilekeh:
She for distribute cocaine powder na

We know what makes our Biafra people happy.

Ibu anu mpama!!
Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Supplements To Pregnant, Nursing Mums by Pontaboki: 4:16pm On Sep 17, 2015
We don't need it.She should take it to her Boko ravaged community.Buhari is a Terrorist~Donald Trump.

Quote me and you may die!!!
kennydee05:
Even the Igbo are benefiting from the kind gesture of Hajia Buhari
Wife of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria we love you and may God reward you for your humanitarian services.
Wailers you can continue wailing.

Hajia Aisha Buhari is looking beyond your 5% not like mama peace that played the politics of ethnicity.
Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Supplements To Pregnant, Nursing Mums by Ilekeh(f): 4:17pm On Sep 17, 2015
Benoxvals:

Ibu anu mpama!!

I know you loving what you saw in that picture. cheesy
Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Supplements To Pregnant, Nursing Mums by Benoxvals(m): 4:19pm On Sep 17, 2015
kennydee05:

She doesn't need to learn anything from Mama Peace because she speaks better English than your mama peace, she is more polite than mama peace, she is more beautiful than her and she is more caring and passionate than your mama peace.
Now tell me what you want her to learn?

I guess she must be either your wife,mother or your sister that makes you to be familiar with all the qualities that she possesses..NKAKWU!!
Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Supplements To Pregnant, Nursing Mums by Benoxvals(m): 4:22pm On Sep 17, 2015
[quote author=Ilekeh post=38106032]

I know you loving what you saw in that picture. cheesy
[/quote

I wonder what's so funny about those pictures..EWU OHIA!!
Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Supplements To Pregnant, Nursing Mums by mahyowah(m): 4:37pm On Sep 17, 2015
athaboi:
Sorry madam! Ur husband abolished ur office! Try again later
however, she's doing good without making noise and inciting comments.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Supplements To Pregnant, Nursing Mums by abimic(m): 4:40pm On Sep 17, 2015
Benoxvals:

I guess she must be either your wife,mother or your sister that makes you to be familiar with all the qualities that she possesses..NKAKWU!!
Meaning u didn't know all these he said? He didn't say it all sef, Aisha speaks after thinking, She looks before leaping, she doesn't pick up fight with everybody how much more a Governor, she's a role model to many women and again,you surely will know this if u don't know any other thing: He who laughs last laughs best.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Supplements To Pregnant, Nursing Mums by dokJ: 4:44pm On Sep 17, 2015
that's what Nigerians expect her to b doing often.
Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Supplements To Pregnant, Nursing Mums by wiseoneking: 4:45pm On Sep 17, 2015
kennydee05:

She doesn't need to learn anything from Mama Peace because she speaks better English than your mama peace, she is more polite than mama peace, she is more beautiful than her and she is more caring and passionate than your mama peace.
Praise singer again? Why?
Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Supplements To Pregnant, Nursing Mums by honeric01(m): 4:46pm On Sep 17, 2015
doublewisdom:
Umuahia keh. She try sha but I think her people need such aid more. She needs to look North.

So that you can tag her the wife of the president of the north? grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Supplements To Pregnant, Nursing Mums by MarkEmmanuel: 4:52pm On Sep 17, 2015
hinwazaka:
From what account did the wife of the President draw the funds she used in acquiring the relief materials. Afterall her office has been scrapped till further notice.
She operate a charity organisation even before her husband became president........Olodooooooo !
Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Supplements To Pregnant, Nursing Mums by MarkEmmanuel: 4:58pm On Sep 17, 2015
permsec:
This one is trying to be relevant mtcheeeeeeeeew!

Go for a 6months I.T under Mama peace and you'll understand how its been done.
To be very honest with you, every penny spent on you for education was a waste ! How will someone in his/her right senses compare our present first lady with mama peace ?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Supplements To Pregnant, Nursing Mums by lumeneng22: 4:58pm On Sep 17, 2015
At least if nothing is coming from the husband as dividend of democracy, something must come from the wife. So omo Una stop complaining.
Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Supplements To Pregnant, Nursing Mums by Majesty82(m): 5:04pm On Sep 17, 2015
I will comment on this topic later please.
Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Supplements To Pregnant, Nursing Mums by Jexyme(f): 5:04pm On Sep 17, 2015
permsec:

She's relevant already and her name can never be removed from the list of wifes of Nigerian Presidents.

Now as for you:
You either go and hug tranformer and make a headline in your local Govt news paper or you keep quite.

Smiles...

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Supplements To Pregnant, Nursing Mums by hinwazaka: 5:07pm On Sep 17, 2015
MarkEmmanuel:
She operate a charity organisation even before her husband became president........Olodooooooo !
So she also organises the meals that are served at Aso rock from her charity organization as well. You don't know where the funding came from, don't try to act like you are smart. There is a growing concern right now about the grey area the office of the newly renamed wife of the president has been put in. Due to PMB's tinkering with the office, no one knows anything about it, including an IGNORAMOUS like yourself
Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Supplements To Pregnant, Nursing Mums by sambisa5: 5:10pm On Sep 17, 2015
kennydee05:

she and her husband should go and learn how not to be desperate for power from jonathan and his wife,,,,

Buhari want to be in power at all cost,,,made someone government ungovernable,,,killed so manyinnocent souls through bokorams and goats you think we don't knowand you are here talking rub.bish
Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Supplements To Pregnant, Nursing Mums by FacelessPatriot: 5:10pm On Sep 17, 2015
Those pregnant ladies should be careful what they accept
Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Supplements To Pregnant, Nursing Mums by hinwazaka: 5:14pm On Sep 17, 2015
abimic:

Meaning u didn't know all these he said? He didn't say it all sef, Aisha speaks after thinking, She looks before leaping, she doesn't pick up fight with everybody how much more a Governor, she's a role model to many women and again,you surely will know this if u don't know any other thing: He who laughs last laughs best.
She speaks after thinking you say. And yet at the onset of this dispensation, she made unguarded statements about the financial activities of the aides of her predecessor. If you must know, the backlash from the public with regards to that statement sent her into her shell.
Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Supplements To Pregnant, Nursing Mums by EmekaBlue(m): 5:20pm On Sep 17, 2015
Strategic embezzlement..She go don collect 38million naira for this project come blind pple with igbo land donation,so talk area no go look d money side..Taaaah...I knw all these format
Follow ur husband enjoy joor..Una try format intelligent nigerians to go up there..Igwe and lolo aboki
Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Supplements To Pregnant, Nursing Mums by moredollar(m): 5:23pm On Sep 17, 2015
permsec:

By learning how to blow 'grammar' and embarrassing herself, her family and the country abi? Sorry, she doesn't need to be 'relevant' in that way!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Supplements To Pregnant, Nursing Mums by Ezenwa11(m): 5:34pm On Sep 17, 2015
sukkot:
not from you
You don pursue me reach my house again?
Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Supplements To Pregnant, Nursing Mums by Benoxvals(m): 5:59pm On Sep 17, 2015
abimic:

Nonsense,hope she pays you well...
Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Supplements To Pregnant, Nursing Mums by billyG(m): 6:15pm On Sep 17, 2015
hinwazaka:
From what account did the wife of the President draw the funds she used in acquiring the relief materials. Afterall her office has been scrapped till further notice.
Y not ask yur great grand ma lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Supplements To Pregnant, Nursing Mums by lordliri(m): 6:35pm On Sep 17, 2015
Yes.. who needs milk the most.. ibos orr those improvished northerners
Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Supplements To Pregnant, Nursing Mums by ahasiwaju: 7:43pm On Sep 17, 2015
BillDesmond2much:
.Wife of Baba_go_slow.
whose husband borrowed to buy Apc form while she was giving out gifts more than triple the form money.Same woman who claimed they don't av money but her watch on the husband's inauguration was above 10million, My lying mama_go_slow I hail o.
That's not what the igbos need, while ur husband refuse to recognize or work with the Igbos, while ur husband has refused to give the igbos positions in his cabinet, u r here sharing bournvita, milk and nets to deceive some illiterates, but sorry that's not what the igbo nation needs.
U igbo should go to hell as we dont even need ur idea in this administration becos u people are not in support of dis administration in abinitio. You people are not appreciated and objective atleast u people did not vote for him during d election so pls keep shut and go to hell.
Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Supplements To Pregnant, Nursing Mums by abimic(m): 7:47pm On Sep 17, 2015
hinwazaka:

She speaks after thinking you say. And yet at the onset of this dispensation, she made unguarded statements about the financial activities of the aides of her predecessor. If you must know, the backlash from the public with regards to that statement sent her into her shell.
Do u Expect her to be a saint? Isn't she human? and by far, ethnicity aside, she's more courteous than patience. She's not arrogant! Unguarded statements from the wife of a president to an aide she's older than probably, what would u say of one that abuses who's older than her? Guess that one Will enjoy a spit from u.
Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Supplements To Pregnant, Nursing Mums by abimic(m): 7:49pm On Sep 17, 2015
Benoxvals:

Nonsense,hope she pays you well...
The truth is bitter though, so I expect u not to acquiesce easily even though in the long run u will see reasons with me to be on the same side.
Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Supplements To Pregnant, Nursing Mums by athaboi(f): 7:56pm On Sep 17, 2015
kennydee05:
Even the Igbo are benefiting from the kind gesture of Hajia Buhari
Wife of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria we love you and may God reward you for your humanitarian services.
Wailers you can continue wailing. Hajia Aisha Buhari is looking beyond your 5% not like mama peace that played the politics of ethnicity.
pls my dear, can u kindly explain wat u mean by "even the igbos are benefiting frm the kind gesture of aisha buhari"? Igbos are not under nigeria? Or do. U mean buhari is not their president? If u cant explain then pls withdraw that statment because nigeria will never grow nor be one if we shld see it in that angle. Tnx
Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Supplements To Pregnant, Nursing Mums by kennydee05(m): 8:06pm On Sep 17, 2015
athaboi:
pls my dear, can u kindly explain wat u mean by "even the igbos are benefiting frm the kind gesture of aisha buhari"? Igbos are not under nigeria? Or do. U mean buhari is not their president? If u cant explain then pls withdraw that statment because nigeria will never grow nor be one if we shld see it in that angle. Tnx
They are referring to themselves as Biafrans

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Supplements To Pregnant, Nursing Mums by hinwazaka: 8:35pm On Sep 17, 2015
abimic:

Do u Expect her to be a saint? Isn't she human? and by far, ethnicity aside, she's more courteous than patience. She's not arrogant! Unguarded statements from the wife of a president to an aide she's older than probably, what would u say of one that abuses who's older than her? Guess that one Will enjoy a spit from u.
What about the comment she made last year after the supposed bomb attack on her husband by the Boko Haram sect. She claimed that the attack was brought about by GEJ's incompetence. She rained on the ex-president a barrage of insults. So when did the first lady and the ex-president become members of the same peer group. The erstwhile first lady maybe a lot of things, but she is no coward like the spineless repressed wife that currently occupies her now ineffectual office
Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Supplements To Pregnant, Nursing Mums by PENCILLER(m): 8:42pm On Sep 17, 2015
in Buhari's voice''i belong to everybody and i belong to Nobody''. Uhmm..datz my mum.. Mummy i'm proud of you....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Congratulates Goodluck Jonathan On 62nd Birthday / You’re Pained – Femi Adesina Knocks Kukah / #babanowthatyouarethere Trending For 2days Now On Twitter (hilarious Scrnshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.