Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,989 members, 7,814,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Aisha Buhari Distributes Materials To Bauchi IDPs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Distributes Materials To Bauchi IDPs (16894 Views)

Aisha Buhari Distributes Food Items To 1500 Households In Five Lgas In Borno / Aisha Buhari Donated Cows To Bauchi Youths / Kebbi: Aisha Buhari Distributes Ramadan Package To The Less Privileged - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari Distributes Materials To Bauchi IDPs by 247frolic(m): 2:36pm On Jun 08, 2016
Wife Of The President Of Nigeria, Mrs Aisha Buhari addressed the people of Bauchi State expressing her gratitude to them for trhe love they have shown her and her husband during their few days in service....

She also distributed these relief materials to IDPs..

She said...

"I am humbled by the love I've been shown. Bauchi is indeed a second home to Mr president."

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/06/photos-aisha-m-buhari-distributes.html

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Materials To Bauchi IDPs by Maghan37: 2:40pm On Jun 08, 2016
Honestly I hope mamapeace is learning.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Materials To Bauchi IDPs by Barney11: 2:49pm On Jun 08, 2016
Na only IDPs dey suffer in this country?mrs Aisha is so concerned with the north that she has forgotten that she is NIGERIAN first lady not a particular one tribe,after una go dey shout one Nigeria! What has she done to help NIGERIAN women generally?no matter what west and south are better off!havent seen her goodness extended to other parts of the country only few visitations.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Materials To Bauchi IDPs by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 08, 2016
Barney11:
Na only IDPs dey suffer in this country?mrs Aisha is so concerned with the north that she has forgotten that she is NIGERIAN first lady not a particular one tribe,after una go dey shout one Nigeria! What has she done to help NIGERIAN women generally?no matter what west and south are better off!havent seen her goodness extended to other parts of the country only few visitations.

what did you benefit from Patience Jonathan?

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Materials To Bauchi IDPs by sexymoma(f): 4:47pm On Jun 08, 2016
Barney11:
Your werds dey smell angry e dey smell pass ogiri sef angry

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Materials To Bauchi IDPs by witorwitoutyou(m): 4:48pm On Jun 08, 2016
E reach 500k...shio,next!
Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Materials To Bauchi IDPs by Chykman4ever: 4:48pm On Jun 08, 2016
Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Materials To Bauchi IDPs by Icecomrade: 4:48pm On Jun 08, 2016
Ops.

Abeg if no be money wey she get from selling Cow milk she use buy all these things, make una no dey bring am come Nairaland.

Wetin we dey celebrate now? Say she take our tax money go buy Indomie and Washing soap for IDPs?

Abeg park well Jare.

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Materials To Bauchi IDPs by aventura: 4:49pm On Jun 08, 2016
So na because of this small tin she use presidential flight come bauchi. It's alright.
Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Materials To Bauchi IDPs by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 08, 2016
DAT moment when Buhari is no more around.......and the wife is seen assuming the presidential duty..

OSINBANJO!!!!!!! you are not just there to eat sleep wake!!!! c'mon make yourself useful!!!!!!

if you don't have any place to go....you can always come to my street!!!;

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Materials To Bauchi IDPs by SmileXtraone: 4:50pm On Jun 08, 2016
Ramadan will be good for them

If you reside in Benin City, this is the best time to get on the SMILE 4G LTE Network. Come on board Now while this promo lasts

1. Atel Kit with 20GB @ N9,800 (5GB anytime + 15GB MidNite over 3 months) : 15GB MidNite = Get 5GB bonus monthly when you recharge 5GB anytime bundle monthly.

2. Smifi kit with 70GB @ N16,800 (10GB anytime + 60GB MidNite over 3 months) : 60GB MidNite = Get 20GB bonus monthly when you recharge 5GB anytime bundle monthly.

3. Router offer with 160GB @ N25,800 (10GB anytime + 150GB MidNite over 3 months) : 150GB MidNite = Get 50GB bonus monthly when you recharge 10GB anytime bundle monthly.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Materials To Bauchi IDPs by Isoni(m): 4:50pm On Jun 08, 2016
Why waste paint on the bags of ofada rice,

SMH

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Materials To Bauchi IDPs by firstolalekan(m): 4:50pm On Jun 08, 2016
k. m
Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Materials To Bauchi IDPs by tolexy007(m): 4:51pm On Jun 08, 2016
Maghan37:

y dont keep quiet if u dont have anything meaningful to say
Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Materials To Bauchi IDPs by firstolalekan(m): 4:53pm On Jun 08, 2016
Poor performance undecided

These things can't worth more than a million.
But she can buy 12 million naira wristwatch undecided undecided undecided
If I were in her position, I would do better undecided

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Materials To Bauchi IDPs by SageTravels: 4:54pm On Jun 08, 2016
ok
Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Materials To Bauchi IDPs by Viktor1983(m): 4:56pm On Jun 08, 2016
it's all good
Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Materials To Bauchi IDPs by bigerboy200: 4:58pm On Jun 08, 2016
aventura:
So na because of this small tin she use presidential flight come bauchi. It's alright.
who u epp?
Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Materials To Bauchi IDPs by Emmydo360(m): 4:59pm On Jun 08, 2016
My fellow Nairalanders... That guy with the MTN promo image is a Scam.. I have been seeing this image on nairaland for the past 3 month now and the moderators are not doing anything about It.. This dude is suppose to be kicked out of this forum.
Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Materials To Bauchi IDPs by Paretomaster(m): 5:02pm On Jun 08, 2016
Barney11:

Wife of the President, not first lady.

you need the rice? Register at the nearest IDP.. grin
Barney11:

Wife of the President, not first lady.

you need the rice? Register at the nearest IDP..

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Materials To Bauchi IDPs by kobonaire(m): 5:02pm On Jun 08, 2016
A few sacks of rice is what is being celebrated? How about asking her husband to deliver on the promises of economic opportunities and security. People will feed themselves if they have the opportunities to earn a living.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Materials To Bauchi IDPs by keypad1: 5:06pm On Jun 08, 2016
Aisha toto will be very sweet to fvck.
Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Materials To Bauchi IDPs by obaival(m): 5:19pm On Jun 08, 2016
Our money
Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Materials To Bauchi IDPs by SirKriz(m): 5:21pm On Jun 08, 2016
Branded foodstuffs and politics, you cannot separate them. SMH undecided

Meanwhile, Ramadan Kareem to muslims around the world.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Materials To Bauchi IDPs by abdulaz: 5:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
firstolalekan:
Poor performance undecided

These things can't worth more than a million.
But she can buy 12 million naira wristwatch undecided undecided undecided
If I were in her position, I would do better undecided
That is what we always say when we are not in the helm of affairs.

The grass always appear greener from a distance. So be careful of what you wish for.
Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Materials To Bauchi IDPs by str8talk1: 5:51pm On Jun 08, 2016
Pls,carry ur smelly Hijab to IDPs from Nimbo community and show them some love.
Not everyday what i hear is abt IDPs in Borno,Bauchi,Adamawa,Gombe,Niger,kaduna,Jigawa,Abuja all d North.
Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Materials To Bauchi IDPs by diegwu01: 6:06pm On Jun 08, 2016
So much hate seen from responses so far
even though Nigeria has so much potential, we cannot grow with all this hate.
Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Materials To Bauchi IDPs by magzey: 6:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
Maghan37:

Mama peace fit learn at all? even when she is called to deliver speech on the recent chibok girl that was saved. the will begin with:'' CHAI MY FELLOW WIDOWS'' grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Distributes Materials To Bauchi IDPs by magzey: 6:29pm On Jun 08, 2016
str8talk1:
Pls,carry ur smelly Hijab to IDPs from Nimbo community and show them some love.
Not everyday what i hear is abt IDPs in Borno,Bauchi,Adamawa,Gombe,Niger,kaduna,Jigawa,Abuja all d North.

the cost of perfume wet touch this Hijab fit feed your family for next 10 years.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ikwerres Went Against Igbo Colonisation In Elechi Amadi's Autobiography / Andy Uba Declared Asset To Be Worth Over A Trillion Naira (quite Alarming) / Suspected Explosive Discovered In Delta Near River Niger Bridge [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.