Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:29 AM

Mavin Singer Di'ja Teaches In A School In Kaduna,Donates Books To Them(pics - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mavin Singer Di'ja Teaches In A School In Kaduna,Donates Books To Them(pics (38335 Views)

Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics / Singer, Di'ja Celebrates Her Baby's Birthday / Mavin Singer Aphrodija Slays In Hot New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mavin Singer Di'ja Teaches In A School In Kaduna,Donates Books To Them(pics by Gegz(m): 12:05pm On Sep 17, 2015
Lattop:
Di'ja I love that

Can u send me ur phone number so I can thank u personallygrin
Lmao, u b kad state governor or the principal wey u wan thank her personally?

Re: Mavin Singer Di'ja Teaches In A School In Kaduna,Donates Books To Them(pics by mytime24(f): 12:08pm On Sep 17, 2015
exthar87:
bad blood
tnkya gud blood undecided

1 Like

Re: Mavin Singer Di'ja Teaches In A School In Kaduna,Donates Books To Them(pics by Bonuwa: 12:08pm On Sep 17, 2015
Lattop:
Di'ja I love that

thief
Re: Mavin Singer Di'ja Teaches In A School In Kaduna,Donates Books To Them(pics by treasure231(m): 12:10pm On Sep 17, 2015
ChiSun27:
Gallant move....is she from the North
ask google
Re: Mavin Singer Di'ja Teaches In A School In Kaduna,Donates Books To Them(pics by mytime24(f): 12:12pm On Sep 17, 2015
mindfreaks:
emerging? people just cant see anything with Islam and note hate let the girl leave her life must she hate like you! black africans
am nt against coverin head bt is'it her way of life in lagos

#fake life

1 Like

Re: Mavin Singer Di'ja Teaches In A School In Kaduna,Donates Books To Them(pics by wiloy2k8(m): 12:12pm On Sep 17, 2015
kokoA:
gerarahere mehn.. grin you won't even enjoy her sef.. she's to flat front and back.. nothing to hold.

but u dey hold plank
Re: Mavin Singer Di'ja Teaches In A School In Kaduna,Donates Books To Them(pics by efilefun(m): 12:15pm On Sep 17, 2015
For real i have never heard them give something tangible back to the society... stand to be corrected thou
adellam16:
Psquare take note
Re: Mavin Singer Di'ja Teaches In A School In Kaduna,Donates Books To Them(pics by noblegrex: 12:15pm On Sep 17, 2015
Nice one,that's what I'm talking about.lovely girl.you rock.
Re: Mavin Singer Di'ja Teaches In A School In Kaduna,Donates Books To Them(pics by Caseless: 12:21pm On Sep 17, 2015
You have my respect.

Unlike thosi that have Norring to show than their curves, d'ja has gone humanitarian in her own ways.
Re: Mavin Singer Di'ja Teaches In A School In Kaduna,Donates Books To Them(pics by Coded7: 12:33pm On Sep 17, 2015
sometimes i wonder why "celebrities" like all this paparazzi show of charity. must it be publicised?
Re: Mavin Singer Di'ja Teaches In A School In Kaduna,Donates Books To Them(pics by smsshola(m): 12:34pm On Sep 17, 2015
Hmmm giving back to the society...
Re: Mavin Singer Di'ja Teaches In A School In Kaduna,Donates Books To Them(pics by bamac(m): 12:40pm On Sep 17, 2015
OBTMOS:
Di'ja my crush,I will not cheat on you
please the earlier u shit on her the better
Re: Mavin Singer Di'ja Teaches In A School In Kaduna,Donates Books To Them(pics by funso4life(m): 12:43pm On Sep 17, 2015
she is 4rm d north so dats y she is doing it n kudos to her ... wat wizkid n Davido doing make dem start something for Yoruba especially undeveloped places wey dey lagos
Re: Mavin Singer Di'ja Teaches In A School In Kaduna,Donates Books To Them(pics by bummyla(m): 12:44pm On Sep 17, 2015
God bless you Girl! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Mavin Singer Di'ja Teaches In A School In Kaduna,Donates Books To Them(pics by kuljayms1(m): 12:44pm On Sep 17, 2015
Can u send me ur phone number so I can thank u personallygrin[/quote] U're a suspect..... U're under arrest!
Re: Mavin Singer Di'ja Teaches In A School In Kaduna,Donates Books To Them(pics by kuljayms1(m): 12:46pm On Sep 17, 2015
Lattop:
Di'ja I love that
U're a suspect.... U're under arrest!
Re: Mavin Singer Di'ja Teaches In A School In Kaduna,Donates Books To Them(pics by OlujobaSamuel: 12:50pm On Sep 17, 2015
seems this Marvin's crew engage in CSR than any other musical group in Nigeria. No wonder the person wey no get musical talent sef dey blow for that group. Kudos to you girl/lady/woman.
Re: Mavin Singer Di'ja Teaches In A School In Kaduna,Donates Books To Them(pics by faitheverest(f): 12:59pm On Sep 17, 2015
Why always North? cant these celebs and whatever come to east? odiegwu oo
Re: Mavin Singer Di'ja Teaches In A School In Kaduna,Donates Books To Them(pics by Nature8(m): 1:07pm On Sep 17, 2015
Nice one Di'ja..
Re: Mavin Singer Di'ja Teaches In A School In Kaduna,Donates Books To Them(pics by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 17, 2015
grin grin grin
mytime24:
tnkya gud blood undecided
Re: Mavin Singer Di'ja Teaches In A School In Kaduna,Donates Books To Them(pics by Nayok(m): 1:25pm On Sep 17, 2015
Di'ja D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ on Nairaland? Odoko kiss
Lattop:
Di'ja I love that

Re: Mavin Singer Di'ja Teaches In A School In Kaduna,Donates Books To Them(pics by fidnas(f): 1:28pm On Sep 17, 2015
mytime24:
Must she cover her head undecided
U no dey mosque na

Fake life
There's nothing fake about her covering her hair. that's her community and that's how she was raised. If there's any fake it's the temporal one she displays on her music videos. She returned to her community and she is blending in. there's nothing fake about that.

1 Like

Re: Mavin Singer Di'ja Teaches In A School In Kaduna,Donates Books To Them(pics by adellam16(f): 1:29pm On Sep 17, 2015
efilefun:
For real i have never heard them give something tangible back to the society... stand to be corrected thou
I'm telling u. All dey do is flaunt wealth on instagram deir new home! Have u heard d condo they got which is deir latest? Smh for dem.
Re: Mavin Singer Di'ja Teaches In A School In Kaduna,Donates Books To Them(pics by ibrokola(m): 1:30pm On Sep 17, 2015
mytime24:
U no dey mosque na

Fake life
Y e dey pain u nah?

1 Like

Re: Mavin Singer Di'ja Teaches In A School In Kaduna,Donates Books To Them(pics by femi4: 1:30pm On Sep 17, 2015
mytime24:
U no dey mosque na

Fake life
Its her culture, it has nothing to do with religion. Will you ask an Indian woman why she covered her head?

1 Like

Re: Mavin Singer Di'ja Teaches In A School In Kaduna,Donates Books To Them(pics by femi4: 1:32pm On Sep 17, 2015
faitheverest:
Why always North? cant these celebs and whatever come to east? odiegwu oo
Tell Mr flavour and Psquare
Re: Mavin Singer Di'ja Teaches In A School In Kaduna,Donates Books To Them(pics by efilefun(m): 1:34pm On Sep 17, 2015
Yea they got one each and including Jude
adellam16:
I'm telling u. All dey do is flaunt wealth on instagram deir new home! Have u heard d condo they got which is deir latest? Smh for dem.
Re: Mavin Singer Di'ja Teaches In A School In Kaduna,Donates Books To Them(pics by femi4: 1:34pm On Sep 17, 2015
mytime24:
am nt against coverin head bt is'it her way of life in lagos

#fake life
Go back and watch LOOKU LOOKU video.

She never for once hide her identity even in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Mavin Singer Di'ja Teaches In A School In Kaduna,Donates Books To Them(pics by adellam16(f): 1:35pm On Sep 17, 2015
efilefun:
Yea they got one each and including Jude
na wa o
Re: Mavin Singer Di'ja Teaches In A School In Kaduna,Donates Books To Them(pics by LadyCherish(f): 1:38pm On Sep 17, 2015
Hysmady:
Bsbs
Basani Basabo
Re: Mavin Singer Di'ja Teaches In A School In Kaduna,Donates Books To Them(pics by potolistic(m): 1:41pm On Sep 17, 2015
fammo:
Di'ja Baby! You promise to come see me dat day you no turn up....bet why
Abeg where you de buy the weed u de smoke
Re: Mavin Singer Di'ja Teaches In A School In Kaduna,Donates Books To Them(pics by Melinde: 1:46pm On Sep 17, 2015
Lattop:
Di'ja I love that

ole! Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola, Lateef Adedimeji, Adunni Ade In Ibadan For Movie Shoot / Sonia Ogbonna Replaces Her Wedding Ring With Nose Ring / Yewande Lawal And Wanri Simpson Wedding Photos (Traditional & White)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.