Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,098 members, 7,814,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Muslim Kid Handcuffed For His Invention - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim Kid Handcuffed For His Invention (880 Views)

"Angels On Assignment", Nigerian Kid Pastors Trend Online (Video) / 10 Pictures You Will Understand If You Dodged Going To Church As A Kid / Atheism Has Ancient Roots And Is Not ‘modern Invention’, Claims New Text (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Kid Handcuffed For His Invention by hanbaliola(m): 7:51am On Sep 17, 2015
Where are living in a society where we are always judge by the colour of our skin or our religious background. A teenage boy named Ahmed Muhammed was arrested and handcuffs when he wanted to impress his Teacher over the clock he build. The incident took place in Irving school in Texas. Ahmed we are with you don't mind the kleptomania stupid administrators of the school instead of shower you with praise the only thing they can do is to put you in jail. #IStandWithAhmed

Re: Muslim Kid Handcuffed For His Invention by loomer: 8:11am On Sep 17, 2015
First of all, no source,
Secondly ur grammar no try.
Re: Muslim Kid Handcuffed For His Invention by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 17, 2015
Doesn't make any sense...check your source and find out more on what actually went down.
Re: Muslim Kid Handcuffed For His Invention by hanbaliola(m): 9:08am On Sep 17, 2015
loomer:
First of all, no source,
Secondly ur grammar no try.

I did not put source here did not mean there is no one. Are you living in heaven, what is already viral on the internet. Mr grammarian i pity you, can you point where you think is not correct there for me.
Re: Muslim Kid Handcuffed For His Invention by hanbaliola(m): 9:13am On Sep 17, 2015
tendercharles:
Doesn't make any sense...check your source and find out more on what actually went down.
Google Ahmed Muhammed build clock and handcuffed
Re: Muslim Kid Handcuffed For His Invention by loomer: 9:53am On Sep 17, 2015
hanbaliola:

I did not put source here did not mean there is no one. Are you living in heaven, what is already viral on the internet. Mr grammarian i pity you, can you point where you think is not correct there for me.

We no dey quarrel, I've seen the news on CNN and fox news, all I pointed out were the actual facts
Re: Muslim Kid Handcuffed For His Invention by orisa37: 10:04am On Sep 17, 2015
They did that to Jesus. That is the way of the son of man.
Re: Muslim Kid Handcuffed For His Invention by johnydon22(m): 10:17am On Sep 17, 2015
The school were quite too hasty and drastically blinded by suspicion and fear by mistaking Ahmed's clock to be a bomb.

Though a critical look at it will see that the school were moved by the relationship between Islam and bombing in the world today...Nobody wants to die.

But it is also good to note that Ahmed has since being released when it was found that it was only a clock and not a bomb and President Barrack Obama invited him to the white house to make up for the false accusation.

The school administration should seriously apologize and even compensate Ahmed for putting him through such troubles . . . Intelligent innocent young man

But the clock shaa. . . lol. . . I don't really blame the school ooo grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Kid Handcuffed For His Invention by Ahasco(m): 2:14pm On Sep 17, 2015
they made him popular thats enough compensation. i mean who gets a white house invitation so easily?
Re: Muslim Kid Handcuffed For His Invention by adexsimply(m): 4:22pm On Sep 17, 2015
Playing the victim card again? Why didn't you follow the news up?

(1) (Reply)

Was Christ Crucified? / Pastor Makes Congregants Suck His P.enis In Church, / Church Pastor Not Allowed To Touch The Ground Until The End Of The Sermon!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.