Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Was Christ Crucified? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Christ Crucified? (879 Views)

Joshua Iginla Visits Holy Sepulchre Where Jesus Was Crucified & Buried (pics) / Easter Celebrations : Was Christ Crucified On Friday Or Thursday? / Reasons Why Jesus Christ Was Crucified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Christ Crucified? by mahdino: 3:09pm On Oct 28, 2015
I wellcome all of u to this page with the greetings of the prophets Assalamu Alaikum (may peace and blessing of Allah (God) be upon all of u.
Before I start talking on the topic i will like u to quess in world history who said the following

"for those my enemies who do not want me to rule over them bring them here and kill them". It will take a genius for one to get the ans especially among the christian faith. If I list three names prophet Moses(as), Carl Max or Muhammad(saw). It will suprise u to tell u that Jesus christ utter those words because u hardly read your bible with free mind and reasoning,. Jesus said it in the new testament, the gospel according to matthew. Do u remember when he was riding on a donkey to Jerusalem.

Going into the topic crucifixion is to hang a man to death on a cross. But what if u hang a man on the cross and he didn't die? I want u to know that it is the Romans that started the believe in a son of their god that die for their sins, they worship the sun god. And its important for us to know that before Jesus christ their use to be salvation through the prophets of God of that time e.g at the time of Moses his people wanted to worship the golden calf, he has to call them to the right way in other words he was the way the truth and the live no one could reach God but through him, at the time of David he was the way, at the time of Abraham he was the way now this is the time of Mohammad as said by Jesus in the gospel of John 16:12-14
Jesus told his diciples that he will be betrayed but never did he say he will be kill, so when the Jews were looking for him to kill, he went to the garden with his diciples and told them wait at the gate, he went further and fall on his face and prayed to God to take away the cup from him, meaning to save him from death and an angel came to asure him that god has answer his prayers. Yes in Hebrew chapter 7 God answered his prayers. Why do we take all that is said without pondering?

Be ready to take the shock.
In the book of matthew 12:38-40 Jesus prophesied that he will not be killed. When the Jews came to ask for a sign, they wanted him to walk on water, raise the dead,or perform a miracle but he put all his eggs in one basket. He said I will only give u a miracle like that of Jonah as Jonah was alive for three days and three nights so shall me be. Today over 2 billion christians of the world said that Jesus was dead for three days and even if it is a trillion population of christian said he was dead, the words of Jesus is more superior and more to believe than the billions of christians.
The Quran said that "they did not kill him nor did they crucify him, but it was made to appear to them so, but those who dispute about the matter are ful of doubts, for certainly they killed him not."

For salvation follow the master Jesus not Paul, Jesus said in matt. 5:17-20 going to heaven is only possible when u keep the laws and the commandements, when u keep the laws and the commandements u can't help but to be a muslim. Thank you
Re: Was Christ Crucified? by Richirich713: 4:51pm On Oct 30, 2015
mahdino:
I wellcome all of u to this page with the greetings of the prophets Assalamu Alaikum (may peace and blessing of Allah (God) be upon all of u.
Before I start talking on the topic i will like u to quess in world history who said the following

"for those my enemies who do not want me to rule over them bring them here and kill them". It will take a genius for one to get the ans especially among the christian faith. If I list three names prophet Moses(as), Carl Max or Muhammad(saw). It will suprise u to tell u that Jesus christ utter those words because u hardly read your bible with free mind and reasoning,. Jesus said it in the new testament, the gospel according to matthew. Do u remember when he was riding on a donkey to Jerusalem.

Going into the topic crucifixion is to hang a man to death on a cross. But what if u hang a man on the cross and he didn't die? I want u to know that it is the Romans that started the believe in a son of their god that die for their sins, they worship the sun god. And its important for us to know that before Jesus christ their use to be salvation through the prophets of God of that time e.g at the time of Moses his people wanted to worship the golden calf, he has to call them to the right way in other words he was the way the truth and the live no one could reach God but through him, at the time of David he was the way, at the time of Abraham he was the way now this is the time of Mohammad as said by Jesus in the gospel of John 16:12-14
Jesus told his diciples that he will be betrayed but never did he say he will be kill, so when the Jews were looking for him to kill, he went to the garden with his diciples and told them wait at the gate, he went further and fall on his face and prayed to God to take away the cup from him, meaning to save him from death and an angel came to asure him that god has answer his prayers. Yes in Hebrew chapter 7 God answered his prayers. Why do we take all that is said without pondering?

Be ready to take the shock.
In the book of matthew 12:38-40 Jesus prophesied that he will not be killed. When the Jews came to ask for a sign, they wanted him to walk on water, raise the dead,or perform a miracle but he put all his eggs in one basket. He said I will only give u a miracle like that of Jonah as Jonah was alive for three days and three nights so shall me be. Today over 2 billion christians of the world said that Jesus was dead for three days and even if it is a trillion population of christian said he was dead, the words of Jesus is more superior and more to believe than the billions of christians.
The Quran said that "they did not kill him nor did they crucify him, but it was made to appear to them so, but those who dispute about the matter are ful of doubts, for certainly they killed him not."

For salvation follow the master Jesus not Paul, Jesus said in matt. 5:17-20 going to heaven is only possible when u keep the laws and the commandements, when u keep the laws and the commandements u can't help but to be a muslim. Thank you

Jesus also said this:

"From that time on Jesus began to explain to his disciples that he must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things at the hands of the elders, the chief priests and the teachers of the law, and that he must be killed and on the third day be raised to life.

Peter took him aside and began to rebuke him. “Never, Lord!” he said. “This shall never happen to you!”

Jesus turned and said to Peter, “Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the concerns of God, but merely human concerns." (Mathew 16:21-23)

And paul agrees:

“For I passed on to you as of first importance what I also received – that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures, and that he was buried, and that he was raised on the third day according to the scriptures,” 1 Corinthians 15:3-4

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Was Christ Crucified? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 30, 2015
We are all Christs.
Re: Was Christ Crucified? by adullam210: 8:30pm On Oct 30, 2015
Only a twisted person would twist the words of Christ the way the op did. All these in an effort to make people believe the religion of violence and a highway robber, murderous, megalomaniac, mad prophet

2 Likes

Re: Was Christ Crucified? by mahdino: 2:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
adullam210:
Only a twisted person would twist the words of Christ the way the op did. All these in an effort to make people believe the religion of violence and a highway robber, murderous, megalomaniac, mad prophet

i gave you quotations from your own bible. Prove me wrong if u can
Re: Was Christ Crucified? by Scholar8200(m): 2:29pm On Feb 02, 2016
mahdino:

i gave you quotations from your own bible. Prove me wrong if u can
Now consider earnestly:
26 And after the sixty-two weeks [of years] shall the Anointed One be cut off or killed and shall have nothing [and no one] belonging to [and defending] Him. And the people of the [other] prince who will come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. Its end shall come with a flood; and even to the end there shall be war, and desolations are decreed.
Daniel 9:26

And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined
Daniel 9:26

Here it is clearly stated that the Messiah shall be killed. That is why Jesus said:

Then he took unto him the twelve, and said unto them, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished. 32 For he shall be delivered unto the Gentiles, and shall be mocked, and spitefully entreated, and spitted on: and they shall scourge him, and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again.
Luke 18:31,32,33
Re: Was Christ Crucified? by peakstone: 11:52am On Feb 03, 2016
Since your Quran told you that Jesus was not crucified but was made to be so unto us. Pls. any good Muslim should answer my question. SINCE YOUR QURAN SAID HE WAS NOT CRUCIFIED, AM SURE YOUR QURAN SHOULD ALSO KNOW THE EXACT PERSON THAT WAS CRUCIFIED. MY QUESTION ARE;
(1) WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE PERSON THAT WAS CRUCIFIED IN PLACE OF JESUS?
(2) WHAT KIND OF A PERSON IS HE ACCORDING TO YOUR HADITH OR QURAN? PLS BACKUP YOUR ANSWERS(CLAIMS) WITH QURANIC PROOF.
(3) WHO TOLD MUHAMMED OR HOW DID HE KNOW THAT JESUS WAS NOT CRUCIFIED? BACKUP YOUR ANSWERS WITH QURANIC OR HADITH PROOF.

I REST MY CASE FOR NOW!!!

WAITING FOR YOUR ANSWERS!!!
Re: Was Christ Crucified? by mahdino: 5:00pm On May 17, 2016
peakstone:
Since your Quran told you that Jesus was not crucified but was made to be so unto us. Pls. any good Muslim should answer my question. SINCE YOUR QURAN SAID HE WAS NOT CRUCIFIED, AM SURE YOUR QURAN SHOULD ALSO KNOW THE EXACT PERSON THAT WAS CRUCIFIED. MY QUESTION ARE;
(1) WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE PERSON THAT WAS CRUCIFIED IN PLACE OF JESUS?
(2) WHAT KIND OF A PERSON IS HE ACCORDING TO YOUR HADITH OR QURAN? PLS BACKUP YOUR ANSWERS(CLAIMS) WITH QURANIC PROOF.
(3) WHO TOLD MUHAMMED OR HOW DID HE KNOW THAT JESUS WAS NOT CRUCIFIED? BACKUP YOUR ANSWERS WITH QURANIC OR HADITH PROOF.

I REST MY CASE FOR NOW!!!

WAITING FOR YOUR ANSWERS!!!

Allah said.
Quran 4:157
And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah ." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain.

Surely God knows all what that had happened, the name of who was crucified is not an issue, the issue is you said that Jesus is crucified and god that knows all things is telling that Jesus is not crucified, so why do you want to have a name? If a name is given you will be probablly asking for his age, fathers name and grand fathers name. Please the main thing is to clear the wrong assumption of saying Jesus was crucified.

What ever verse i continue to quote for you from the quran you end up saying you did not believe in the quran, so that is why i'm quoting for you from your bible the very lips of Jesus telling you that he will not crucified.

Bible Matt. 12:38-40
38 Then certain of the scribes and of the Pharisees answered, saying, Master, we would see a sign from thee. 39 But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas: 40 for as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale’s belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.
Re: Was Christ Crucified? by Scholar8200(m): 5:19pm On May 17, 2016
Now, op, from history, why were the disciples of Jesus persecuted and Martyred?

What made them go into hiding?

Whence came the power that changed them from hiding men to men who were willing to be killed for their message?

What was the message that made them the prey sought for by the Jews and Pharisees?

P.S.: Answer these questions specifically and directly. A trite, catch-all response would defeat the purpose of this thread.
Re: Was Christ Crucified? by Alazai: 7:12pm On May 04, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]
Jesus was crucified because the bible(true word) says so. Salvation is by belief and faith alone. Mohammed said to show proof if these things be so. If proof has to be shown then there is no faith. That is the devils way of trying to make Gods word a lie. You must be born again except Christ as your one savior to enter into heaven. It is the only way! Least they be born again and except Jesus as your personal savior and believe he died on the cross for your sins and rose from the grave you shall not see the father. It is the truth! Christ is the way the truth and the life. No one will comet unto the father but through me and I alone! Now all unbelievers that are still alive during and after the rapture will have a chance for salvation if you make it through the tribulation but it will be a terrible time. The 144,000 which are from the 12 tribes of Israel 12,000 from each will be sent back to earth to save all that repent from non belief before the rapture. These are the ones who were not defiled with women, for they are virgins. These are the ones who follow the Lamb wherever He goes. These were redeemed from among men, being firstfruits to God and to the Lamb. And in their mouth was found no deceit, for they are without fault before the throne of God.

(1) (Reply)

The Immaculate Conception Error! / Is ISIS/BOKO HARAM A Sign Of The End Times? / Predictions From Celica Church Of Christ For 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.