Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Top 10 Least Educated African Presidents At The Moment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top 10 Least Educated African Presidents At The Moment (4766 Views)

Statues Of African Presidents Erected By Okorocha In Imo. Photos / List Of African Presidents And Their Ages As At 2016 / Buhari With Other AU Presidents At 26th Summit In Addis Ababa - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Least Educated African Presidents At The Moment by TheFreeOne: 10:40am On Sep 17, 2015
The authenticity of Buharis' secondary school certificate hasn't been proven cos we are still searching for the 'original missing certificate'.

But since you claimed to "stumbled" on this article then I'll assume its as fake as Buharis' doctored statement of result.
Re: Top 10 Least Educated African Presidents At The Moment by gulfer: 11:09am On Sep 17, 2015
megawax8:

i'm not sticking my nose in your arguement with steph but just a little correction, Mugabe has 5 bachelors degree.
Thanks chief for accentuating this.
Re: Top 10 Least Educated African Presidents At The Moment by spanishkid(m): 11:19am On Sep 17, 2015
and what did that fool even with his phd perform when he was there for six years? i wont be surprised if the op is igbo cos that's wgat they are good at. wailing and making a fuss out of nothing. useless set of people.
Re: Top 10 Least Educated African Presidents At The Moment by sdindan: 11:24am On Sep 17, 2015
gulfer:
The most educated president ever in Africa was Jonathan Goodluck and he almost ruined a nation of plenty. He propounded the theory, "stealing is not corruption'. With his PHD, he cannot hold a candle to 'illiterate' Zuma's face.

Taaaaaa SHATAP!
Prove him wrong if stealing is corruption
Re: Top 10 Least Educated African Presidents At The Moment by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 17, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"thank God PMB made the list". Quote me anywhere.
yes, quoting you from Mexico
Re: Top 10 Least Educated African Presidents At The Moment by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 17, 2015
Listening to Nkwa Group 1... good music

Op sef grin
Re: Top 10 Least Educated African Presidents At The Moment by megawax8: 1:12pm On Sep 17, 2015
Keneking:

Op sef grin
Keneking:

Op sef grin
Re: Top 10 Least Educated African Presidents At The Moment by megawax8: 2:00pm On Sep 23, 2015
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen, because i didn't shout lalasticlala abi my post diddnt make FP, lemme go and start megawaxland......LOL
grin grin grin

*just feel like looking for trouble*
Re: Top 10 Least Educated African Presidents At The Moment by egift(m): 2:05pm On Sep 23, 2015
megawax8:
Stumbled into this article that got me thinking, could plato be right or wrong? This is purely a case of GEJ and PMB. cheesy

Note, I'm not partisan.

Source: http://answersafrica.com/top-10-least-educated-african-presidents-at-the-moment.html

Keep disgracing your life.

President Buhari attend and passed out from the US War College. That Military qualification is equal to Masters Degree. Collin Powell and many other renown officers around the wold attended the same school.

When you are done disrespecting yourself, you can move on with your misery.
Re: Top 10 Least Educated African Presidents At The Moment by megawax8: 2:35pm On Sep 23, 2015
egift:

Keep disgracing your life.

President Buhari attend and passed out from the US War College. That Military qualification is equal to Masters Degree. Collin Powell and many other renown officers around the wold attended the same school.

When you are done disrespecting yourself, you can move on with your misery.

'disgracing your life' is a rather strong line.....#JustSaying

Although, i've never been of the opinion that education is a yardstick for judgement for good leadership because one of if not the most educated president in the person of robert mugabe is not something to discuss.

BUT, while trying to make a point, i'd use comparisons that make sense instead comparing a collin powell with not just a BS but also a masters(note that i did not say equivalent) degree holder.

Except you mean the collin powell 'footballer'.

But still, these persons are not presidents and thats my point. Like i said, 'COULD PLATO BE RIGHT??' with special reference to GEJ and PMB for intelligent comparison.

I never claim to be right in all my actions, i KNOW NOTHING. Like a good friend says, 'we learn everyday'......and yea i do but i wouldn't appreciate insults while pointing out something to me.

Thanks.
Re: Top 10 Least Educated African Presidents At The Moment by egift(m): 5:54pm On Sep 23, 2015
megawax8:

'disgracing your life' is a rather strong line.....#JustSaying

Although, i've never been of the opinion that education is a yardstick for judgement for good leadership because one of if not the most educated president in the person of robert mugabe is not something to discuss.

BUT, while trying to make a point, i'd use comparisons that make sense instead comparing a collin powell with not just a BS but also a masters(note that i did not say equivalent) degree holder.

Except you mean the collin powell 'footballer'.

But still, these persons are not presidents and thats my point. Like i said, 'COULD PLATO BE RIGHT??' with special reference to GEJ and PMB for intelligent comparison.

I never claim to be right in all my actions, i KNOW NOTHING. Like a good friend says, 'we learn everyday'......and yea i do but i wouldn't appreciate insults while pointing out something to me.

Thanks.

Buhari's highest academic level is Master Degree from the US War College. It is therefore mischievous for the OP to keep flying the dubious lies and insults paraded by the PDP against Buhari.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News:"i Will Never Fund Security Again"--- Wike / See How Patrick Obahiagbon Described Fayose 4 Not Allowing DSS Arrest Suleman(pi / Nnamdi Kanu's Statue Almost Completed-pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.