Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,877 members, 7,810,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

''it Is My Life''; Mercy Johnson Responds To Haters Saying She Is Pregnant Again - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''it Is My Life''; Mercy Johnson Responds To Haters Saying She Is Pregnant Again (755 Views)

Amanda, Davido's Baby Mama Wants To Get Pregnant Again [PICS] / Don jazzy Reacts To Tiwa Savage’s Statement On Getting Pregnant Again (photos) / Poisoning Of Toyin Aimakhu: Adeniyi Johnson Responds To Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

''it Is My Life''; Mercy Johnson Responds To Haters Saying She Is Pregnant Again by folakesdiary: 8:11am On Sep 17, 2015
Mercy Johnson took many by surprise when she showed off her huge baby bump at her birthday party last month.

The mother of two has been heavily criticized since pregnancy pictures hit the net with some saying she lacks family planning as it’s not been up to a year she had her second baby- a boy.Mercy Johnson and Family at Her Birthday

In a recent interview with Goldmyne TV, Mercy Johnson hammered back at haters saying;

“I am expecting my third child and I’m a married person so I don’t think people should ask me why. I understand the ethics of spacing kids but I’m a married person and an adult, I can decide the way I want to live my life.

Continue to read; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/09/it-is-my-life-mercy-johnson-responds-to.html

Re: ''it Is My Life''; Mercy Johnson Responds To Haters Saying She Is Pregnant Again by mayorkyzo: 8:12am On Sep 17, 2015
I tire for people sha..if she wants to have 7 babies in 6yrs na her puna go suffer am...
Re: ''it Is My Life''; Mercy Johnson Responds To Haters Saying She Is Pregnant Again by datYoyo2000(m): 8:29am On Sep 17, 2015
If she nor gree born now, dem go say abortion don affect her womb. Now she dey born pple still dey talk.
Na wah for pple shall

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This New Adorable Photo Of A Heavily Pregnant Nadia Buari / WOW! Waje Looks Stunning In Tom Ford And Sisiano! (photos) / Famous Comedians In African

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.