Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,452 members, 7,826,736 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Poisoning Of Toyin Aimakhu: Adeniyi Johnson Responds To Allegations - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Poisoning Of Toyin Aimakhu: Adeniyi Johnson Responds To Allegations (19747 Views)

Iheoma Nnadi’s Wedding Planner, Diamond Ink Event Reacts To Allegations / ‘I Have No Problem With My Ex-wife Toyin Aimakhu’ -adeniyi Johnson / Toyin Aimakhu Shades Ex-husband, Adeniyi Johnson On Gram [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poisoning Of Toyin Aimakhu: Adeniyi Johnson Responds To Allegations by oluwatosin400: 3:14am On Jul 06, 2016

Toyin Aimakhu‘s ex-husband,Adeniyi Johnson Clears the air on the allegations of Baby mama, relationship with Seyi Edun and other scandals….

The true story behind Adeniyi Johnson’s baby-mama, relationship and poisoning Saga, Adeniyi Johnson address the controversies hovering around his character.

RELATIONSHIP

I am not in a relationship with Seyi and she is not pregnant for me.

POISIONING OF TOYIN AIMAKHU

This report is rather shocking and very untrue, but for those making this allegation, I would like you to come forth with your medical report or police report that ever mentioned she was poisoned while we were together. I have not been with her for the past one year, where would i have tried to poison her?

CHANGE OF NAME

My name is my name, i choose whatever i like to known publicly as.

All my certificates, driver’s licence, international passport and so much more have Adewunmi on it, including my marriage certificate which is currently with Toyin Aimakhu; it is appalling when people try to bring out nothing out of nothing. I choose to bear Adeniyi Johnson.

BABY MAMA SCANDAL

This is the most interesting part; do people have children and disclaim them? If yes, i am sorry to disappoint you, i am a very responsible man. Sometimes in 2012, a lady known as Sade posted a merged picture of herself, me and a baby girl, which i quickly dismissed because i do not know her.

We are awaiting Toyin Aimakhu’s response though.

http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/06/finally-adeniyi-johnson-responds-to-allegations-of-him-poisoning-toyin-aimakhu/

1 Like

Re: Poisoning Of Toyin Aimakhu: Adeniyi Johnson Responds To Allegations by Nobody: 3:24am On Jul 06, 2016
Bloggers need money now. Wetin you think? They have to blow up a simple case to make their own money. If e no spoil for 1 person marriage, e no fit better for anoda man pocket.

Make this aimhaku girl try love me too na. I hrd she's gud in bed. Make she look my side at least 1 nite. I dey follow her 4 twitter but she never see me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poisoning Of Toyin Aimakhu: Adeniyi Johnson Responds To Allegations by Nobody: 3:48am On Jul 06, 2016
Like I care

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Poisoning Of Toyin Aimakhu: Adeniyi Johnson Responds To Allegations by oluwafemi113(m): 5:07am On Jul 06, 2016
Still observing
Re: Poisoning Of Toyin Aimakhu: Adeniyi Johnson Responds To Allegations by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 06, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Poisoning Of Toyin Aimakhu: Adeniyi Johnson Responds To Allegations by markDT2(m): 9:26am On Jul 06, 2016
My job here is to read comments
Re: Poisoning Of Toyin Aimakhu: Adeniyi Johnson Responds To Allegations by veekid(m): 9:26am On Jul 06, 2016
These people's saga is enough to write a part 1-3 movie
Re: Poisoning Of Toyin Aimakhu: Adeniyi Johnson Responds To Allegations by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 06, 2016
everyday i keep seeing terms like actor, upcoming actor, popular actor etc. bt i dont fuking know who dey are. attention seeking mofos

4 Likes

Re: Poisoning Of Toyin Aimakhu: Adeniyi Johnson Responds To Allegations by Zico5(m): 9:27am On Jul 06, 2016
Why all these from these yeyebrities or what should we call them. They are just jumping from one film set to another without taking out time to know what real life is all about. Adeniyi is a kid indeed. A man that fail to nail down his wife is unserious and irresponsible. Our fore fathers did marry 10 and more and they hardly divorce them. That show decadence common to our generation now.

2 Likes

Re: Poisoning Of Toyin Aimakhu: Adeniyi Johnson Responds To Allegations by Femich18(m): 9:28am On Jul 06, 2016
How that one take concern us....
Re: Poisoning Of Toyin Aimakhu: Adeniyi Johnson Responds To Allegations by BUSHHUNTER: 9:32am On Jul 06, 2016
FooLs

Wetin concern Nigeria with this crap!

...we got enough issues on ground already.

1 Like

Re: Poisoning Of Toyin Aimakhu: Adeniyi Johnson Responds To Allegations by tizblink: 9:32am On Jul 06, 2016
Waiting for Toyin's reply.
Re: Poisoning Of Toyin Aimakhu: Adeniyi Johnson Responds To Allegations by holluphemydavid(m): 9:32am On Jul 06, 2016
Association of comments reader...... Yes we are here
Re: Poisoning Of Toyin Aimakhu: Adeniyi Johnson Responds To Allegations by Marvel1206: 9:32am On Jul 06, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Poisoning Of Toyin Aimakhu: Adeniyi Johnson Responds To Allegations by Proffdada: 9:34am On Jul 06, 2016
Yeyebrities grin

2 Likes

Re: Poisoning Of Toyin Aimakhu: Adeniyi Johnson Responds To Allegations by ENIGMA24(m): 9:35am On Jul 06, 2016
We are tired of the drama....
Thier marriage is becoming more stressful than the search for tomatoes and fuel.....
#ignore. My. Signature

1 Like

Re: Poisoning Of Toyin Aimakhu: Adeniyi Johnson Responds To Allegations by promayor1(m): 9:38am On Jul 06, 2016
This early morning? Nawa o angry
Re: Poisoning Of Toyin Aimakhu: Adeniyi Johnson Responds To Allegations by cutetopsey(f): 9:40am On Jul 06, 2016
This guys likes attention sha
Re: Poisoning Of Toyin Aimakhu: Adeniyi Johnson Responds To Allegations by naijaboiy: 9:40am On Jul 06, 2016
They have come to disturb us again. undecided
Re: Poisoning Of Toyin Aimakhu: Adeniyi Johnson Responds To Allegations by Iphesure212(m): 9:42am On Jul 06, 2016
Who cares about any celebrity's marriage not to talk of Toyin Aimakhu’s. undecided undecided
Re: Poisoning Of Toyin Aimakhu: Adeniyi Johnson Responds To Allegations by rotexteymie(f): 9:46am On Jul 06, 2016
This Johnson and his sweet mouth sha cheesy
Re: Poisoning Of Toyin Aimakhu: Adeniyi Johnson Responds To Allegations by Sharon6(f): 9:47am On Jul 06, 2016
One post today, counter posts tomorrow. Una no dey tire?

OYA CHECK MY SIGNATURE!!!
Re: Poisoning Of Toyin Aimakhu: Adeniyi Johnson Responds To Allegations by Dindondin(m): 9:48am On Jul 06, 2016
ok
Re: Poisoning Of Toyin Aimakhu: Adeniyi Johnson Responds To Allegations by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 06, 2016
All this jobless yeyebrities
Re: Poisoning Of Toyin Aimakhu: Adeniyi Johnson Responds To Allegations by Kunberg: 9:57am On Jul 06, 2016
Ko kan aiye
Re: Poisoning Of Toyin Aimakhu: Adeniyi Johnson Responds To Allegations by Ikigia: 10:55am On Jul 06, 2016
You both should forget this ish already
Re: Poisoning Of Toyin Aimakhu: Adeniyi Johnson Responds To Allegations by miqos02(m): 11:13am On Jul 06, 2016
seen
Re: Poisoning Of Toyin Aimakhu: Adeniyi Johnson Responds To Allegations by tayo200(m): 11:41am On Jul 06, 2016
mtcheeew
Re: Poisoning Of Toyin Aimakhu: Adeniyi Johnson Responds To Allegations by 123abiola: 11:42am On Jul 06, 2016
That's not why we are here
Re: Poisoning Of Toyin Aimakhu: Adeniyi Johnson Responds To Allegations by davedpo(m): 12:15pm On Jul 06, 2016
OK let the movie continue
Re: Poisoning Of Toyin Aimakhu: Adeniyi Johnson Responds To Allegations by odisman(m): 1:21pm On Jul 06, 2016
Zico5:
Why all these from these yeyebrities or what should we call them. They are just jumping from one film set to another without taking out time to know what real life is all about. Adeniyi is a kid indeed. A man that fail to nail down his wife is unserious and irresponsible. Our fore fathers did marry 10 and more and they hardly divorce them. That show decadence common to our generation now.
You are absolutely correct. We need to keep asking God to bless with wisdom to handle women really.Too many babies in adult skin these days.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid And Femi Kuti In Adorable Photo / AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary & 15 Years Together / Julius Agwu & Wife, Ibiere Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.