Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Cops Post Goes Viral After Sharin Uplifting Photo With Man Who almost Killed Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cops Post Goes Viral After Sharin Uplifting Photo With Man Who almost Killed Him (618 Views)

Man Who Robbed His Landlord Of N1.7m & Killed Him: "I Regret My Action" / Yahoo Boy Caught Trying To Bury Nephew He Killed Him For Rituals Photos / Soldiers Punish Residents Who Mistook A Ghanaian Soldier For Robber & Killed Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cops Post Goes Viral After Sharin Uplifting Photo With Man Who almost Killed Him by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 17, 2015
A North Carolina police officer’s Facebook post
spread rapidly online because of a picture he
took with a former suspect he once had a violent
altercation with.
One week ago, JD Boyd wrote on Facebook that
he randomly ran into the man he met one year
ago when an arrest almost led Boyd to shoot him
as he was trying to stab him. Boyd wrote that
the man told him his story, which he recounted
to his followers as a story of rehabilitation and
second chances.
“I learned that after his time in prison and some
help from probation he now has a full time job
and has another son on the way that will be here
in November,” Boyd wrote. “I was glad it ended
well for us both that day and I am ecstatic now
to learn that he has turned his life around and
we can embrace as friends.
Since the initial posting, Boyd’s photo has been
shared over 80,000 times with at least 225,000
likes on Facebook alone.
“No one is ever lost forever and as long as you
continue to work to be a better version of
yourself than you were yesterday things will work
out eventually,” Boyd concluded.

Source: http://www.mediaite.com/online/cops-post-goes-viral-after-sharing-uplifting-photo-with-man-who-once-tried-to-kill-him/
Cc : Lalasticlala.

Re: Cops Post Goes Viral After Sharin Uplifting Photo With Man Who almost Killed Him by bewla(m): 8:42am On Sep 17, 2015
i c only one white man an a black cloth

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Policemen Shoot At Couple, Kill Wife For Refusing To Pay Bribe / Arepo: Where Vandals Rule Over A Nigerian Territory / Foreigner Raping Chinese Girl Gets Penis Cut Off By Angry Mob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.