Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Man Who Robbed His Landlord Of N1.7m & Killed Him: "I Regret My Action" - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Robbed His Landlord Of N1.7m & Killed Him: "I Regret My Action" (29045 Views)

Armed Robbers Who Robbed Woman Say Her In-law Informed Them She Had Money (Pix) / Identity Of Robbers Who Robbed Forte Oil Filling Station In Umuahia Revealed / Lady Who Robbed US Bank With Cleavage On Display Declared Wanted By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Robbed His Landlord Of N1.7m & Killed Him: "I Regret My Action" by ajibolajiblo: 11:33am On Mar 28, 2018
The operatives of the Niger State Police Command in a painstaking investigation on the whereabout of one Alhaji Tasiu Shittu of Kontagora, who left home since on 25th February, 2018 and never returned, trailed and arrested one Ma'aruf Sarki, of Sokoto State.

The 34-year-old suspect confessed to have robbed the deceased of the sum of N1,700,000 and his unregistered Honda Accord Car valued at N1.5m.

He then murdered him in cold blood and buried the corpse in a shallow grave in his rented apartment in Kontagora LGA.

Sarki claimed that he was hired to kill his landlord at the sum of N2m.

"I used local medicine to kill the man and buried him inside the house that I rented from him. I was hired to kill him by one of his business associates. I regret my action" he said

https://www..com.ng/regret-action-says-man-robbed-landlord-n1-7m-killed-buried-shallow-grave/

1 Share

Re: Man Who Robbed His Landlord Of N1.7m & Killed Him: "I Regret My Action" by ultimateyankee: 12:12pm On Mar 28, 2018
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Robbed His Landlord Of N1.7m & Killed Him: "I Regret My Action" by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 28, 2018
So bad
Re: Man Who Robbed His Landlord Of N1.7m & Killed Him: "I Regret My Action" by twilliamx(m): 1:08pm On Mar 28, 2018
U ruined 2 precious life with ur greed, urs and the landlord, rest in peace to you in advance.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Robbed His Landlord Of N1.7m & Killed Him: "I Regret My Action" by BIGTinfotech: 1:08pm On Mar 28, 2018
Go cool off in jail first
Re: Man Who Robbed His Landlord Of N1.7m & Killed Him: "I Regret My Action" by pautex: 1:09pm On Mar 28, 2018
YOUR FATHER. ROT IN JAIL IDIOT

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Robbed His Landlord Of N1.7m & Killed Him: "I Regret My Action" by crackerspub: 1:09pm On Mar 28, 2018
angry angry angry
Re: Man Who Robbed His Landlord Of N1.7m & Killed Him: "I Regret My Action" by timsbee(f): 1:09pm On Mar 28, 2018
Rot well in jail... Mofo

1 Like

Re: Man Who Robbed His Landlord Of N1.7m & Killed Him: "I Regret My Action" by sotall(m): 1:09pm On Mar 28, 2018
....and GOd regretted why he created man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Robbed His Landlord Of N1.7m & Killed Him: "I Regret My Action" by solidman59(m): 1:09pm On Mar 28, 2018
humans
Re: Man Who Robbed His Landlord Of N1.7m & Killed Him: "I Regret My Action" by moneysense777: 1:11pm On Mar 28, 2018
Why?
Re: Man Who Robbed His Landlord Of N1.7m & Killed Him: "I Regret My Action" by Jerrypolo(m): 1:11pm On Mar 28, 2018
No wonder Sarki have been missing from Nairaland. So he went to kill his landlord!!!!

40 Likes

Re: Man Who Robbed His Landlord Of N1.7m & Killed Him: "I Regret My Action" by Johnbosco77(m): 1:11pm On Mar 28, 2018
No real wa ooo.
Greed and avarice..

U gonna rot in jail...
Re: Man Who Robbed His Landlord Of N1.7m & Killed Him: "I Regret My Action" by wwwtortoise(m): 1:11pm On Mar 28, 2018
You don't dispossess someone and still take his/her life.

It's totally unprofessional; with exception to 'ahia ogwu'.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Robbed His Landlord Of N1.7m & Killed Him: "I Regret My Action" by felix000000(m): 1:12pm On Mar 28, 2018
Evil just full everywhere.
Re: Man Who Robbed His Landlord Of N1.7m & Killed Him: "I Regret My Action" by DrToche: 1:12pm On Mar 28, 2018
tsewww.....
Re: Man Who Robbed His Landlord Of N1.7m & Killed Him: "I Regret My Action" by madridguy(m): 1:13pm On Mar 28, 2018
grin grin grin The killer no be our Sarrki, our own sarrki dey vacation.

Jerrypolo:
No wonder Sarki have been missing from Nairaland. So he went to kill his landlord!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Man Who Robbed His Landlord Of N1.7m & Killed Him: "I Regret My Action" by MTKbudapest(m): 1:13pm On Mar 28, 2018
sure. you are sorry cause you are caught.
Re: Man Who Robbed His Landlord Of N1.7m & Killed Him: "I Regret My Action" by kullozone(m): 1:14pm On Mar 28, 2018
We have one wicked Sarrki on NL too. He supports mass killing and ethnic cleansing smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Robbed His Landlord Of N1.7m & Killed Him: "I Regret My Action" by Yunjeezy(m): 1:14pm On Mar 28, 2018
U didn't think when u neva do ama NA now u wan regret.
Send him to de maximum prison joor.

#crime_doesn't_pay.
Re: Man Who Robbed His Landlord Of N1.7m & Killed Him: "I Regret My Action" by madridguy(m): 1:15pm On Mar 28, 2018
grin grin grin

kullozone:
We have one wicked Sarrki on NL too
Re: Man Who Robbed His Landlord Of N1.7m & Killed Him: "I Regret My Action" by naijjaman(m): 1:15pm On Mar 28, 2018
This is far bigger than rotting in jail. Deaith may be the only option for this coward. lipsrsealed
Re: Man Who Robbed His Landlord Of N1.7m & Killed Him: "I Regret My Action" by 400billionman: 1:15pm On Mar 28, 2018
shocked You mean the same Sarrki BMC?

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Robbed His Landlord Of N1.7m & Killed Him: "I Regret My Action" by joenor(m): 1:15pm On Mar 28, 2018
So before the act, u nor regret na after the act u dey regret.... man u must be a fowl without brain
Re: Man Who Robbed His Landlord Of N1.7m & Killed Him: "I Regret My Action" by kirchofff(m): 1:16pm On Mar 28, 2018
Lol, sarrki
Re: Man Who Robbed His Landlord Of N1.7m & Killed Him: "I Regret My Action" by Jerrypolo(m): 1:16pm On Mar 28, 2018
madridguy:
grin grin grin The killer no be our Sarrki, our own sarrki dey vacation.

I for fear oooo.
Re: Man Who Robbed His Landlord Of N1.7m & Killed Him: "I Regret My Action" by adekhingz(m): 1:17pm On Mar 28, 2018
sotall:
....and GOd regretted why he created man

According to your fingered "Holy Book".

1 Share

Re: Man Who Robbed His Landlord Of N1.7m & Killed Him: "I Regret My Action" by davodyguy: 1:19pm On Mar 28, 2018
The difference between Yoruba Muslims and those from the north is that, our brothers are not heartless to take people's lives like Boko haram or Fulani terrorists
Re: Man Who Robbed His Landlord Of N1.7m & Killed Him: "I Regret My Action" by 400billionman: 1:20pm On Mar 28, 2018
davodyguy:
The difference between yoruba Muslims and those from the north is that, our brothers are not heartless to take people's lives
The land of Skull?

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Robbed His Landlord Of N1.7m & Killed Him: "I Regret My Action" by KingTrollMan: 1:21pm On Mar 28, 2018
I bet he voted for is Uncle Buhari

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Members Of Notorious Armed Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo) / Lady Who Kidnapped 2 School Children In Lagos Nabbed (Photos, Video) / Travellers Kidnapped Between Ekiti And Ondo Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.