Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Check Out This Toyin Saraki's Look-alike! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out This Toyin Saraki's Look-alike! (891 Views)

Toyin Saraki Represents Her Father At Ecobank's Board Meeting (Photo) / Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC / Check This Little Sen. Abubakar Bukola Saraki Look-a-like. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Toyin Saraki's Look-alike! by cooldude62(m): 8:22am On Sep 17, 2015
Toyin Saraki's look-alike.

She is a friend on facebook, educated, very nice and homely lady. She might be a good PA to the woman. She presently works at International Airport Ikeja.

Check her fbk page for more convincing pictures. https://m.facebook.com/abimbola.anifowose?tsid=0.7182541126385331&source=typeahead

Cc lalastica

Re: Check Out This Toyin Saraki's Look-alike! by SonOfTheLion(m): 8:27am On Sep 17, 2015
Ok. Check My SIGNATURE
Re: Check Out This Toyin Saraki's Look-alike! by doublewisdom: 8:27am On Sep 17, 2015
The girl in the last pic is not just struggling with an ugly face her figure is disfigured.

5 Likes

Re: Check Out This Toyin Saraki's Look-alike! by SonOfTheLion(m): 8:29am On Sep 17, 2015
doublewisdom:
The girl in the last pic is not just struggling with an ugly face her figure is disfigured.
YOU CAN HELP REFIGURE HER grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Toyin Saraki's Look-alike! by philfrey08: 8:31am On Sep 17, 2015
doublewisdom:
Which girl is that?
undecided i guess you need help with vision... please go the HEALTH thread on Nairaland and look for a doctor

My prob is with thr shirt she's wearing, are the properly buttoned down?

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Toyin Saraki's Look-alike! by GabrielSuswam(m): 8:35am On Sep 17, 2015
Which Gbemisola Saraki?
Hope not Bukola Saraki's sister?
Re: Check Out This Toyin Saraki's Look-alike! by chemvic: 8:38am On Sep 17, 2015
@op the picture you posted is Toyin Saraki and not gbemisola saraki...point of order..in a senator's voice

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Toyin Saraki's Look-alike! by bewla(m): 8:38am On Sep 17, 2015
An

so

what
Re: Check Out This Toyin Saraki's Look-alike! by doublewisdom: 8:41am On Sep 17, 2015
SonOfTheLion:
YOU CAN HELP REFIGURE HER grin
Her body looks strong. This one fit beat man.

4 Likes

Re: Check Out This Toyin Saraki's Look-alike! by cooldude62(m): 8:48am On Sep 17, 2015
chemvic:
@op the picture you posted is Toyin Saraki and not gbemisola saraki...point of order..in a senator's voice

Thanks, corrected.
Re: Check Out This Toyin Saraki's Look-alike! by Obrigardo: 8:53am On Sep 17, 2015
cooldude62:

Thanks, corrected.

I dont understand what you trying to achieve.
Why should this be on the front page? are we not tired of senseless topics making the homepage yet?
I'm denzel washignton's doppelganger but why would i make noise about it or putting it on the front page will bring more exciting job offers for me?
Get real boy and bring down her picture, you are doing her more harm than good.
Re: Check Out This Toyin Saraki's Look-alike! by SonOfTheLion(m): 9:38am On Sep 17, 2015
doublewisdom:

Her body looks strong. This one fit beat man.
u be badperosn grin sha check my signature and do the needful grin

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS:Chief Ayiri Emami,Tinubu,Fayose Honored At Legendary Hollywood Theatre / Photo: Ex-oil Minister Diezani Nabbed In London With N3.9 Trillion / EXCLUSIVE: Fashola For Finance, Amaechi, Defence, Amongst Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.