Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,653 members, 7,823,850 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Has Ogoni Land Being Cleaned Up Yet? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Ogoni Land Being Cleaned Up Yet? (800 Views)

How Buhari Averted Disaster In Ogoni Land ~ By Mohnice / Buhari To Launch Ogoni Land Clean-up June 2 / Breaking News: Buhari Has Succeeded In Turning Ogoni Land Into War Zone(graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Ogoni Land Being Cleaned Up Yet? by OrIandoOwoh(m): 9:38am On Sep 17, 2015
Just asking. So my brothers in port, pls answer
Re: Has Ogoni Land Being Cleaned Up Yet? by Toktee(m): 9:57am On Sep 17, 2015
OrIandoOwoh:
is the second niger bridge ready to used ?
iam just asking cos is older than ogoni project.

1 Like

Re: Has Ogoni Land Being Cleaned Up Yet? by Beremx(f): 9:59am On Sep 17, 2015
So you think the cleaning up of Ogoni land is a day work?
How do some people think sef?
Re: Has Ogoni Land Being Cleaned Up Yet? by OrIandoOwoh(m): 10:06am On Sep 17, 2015
Beremx:
So you think the cleaning up of Ogoni land is a day work?

How do some people think sef?

has the process started?
Re: Has Ogoni Land Being Cleaned Up Yet? by Beremx(f): 10:16am On Sep 17, 2015
OrIandoOwoh:

has the process started?
I don't know. Ask from someone who is from the area.
Re: Has Ogoni Land Being Cleaned Up Yet? by ultrazone(m): 10:17am On Sep 17, 2015
Following
Re: Has Ogoni Land Being Cleaned Up Yet? by GabrielSuswam(m): 10:20am On Sep 17, 2015
If the cleanup doesn't start before this year ends then Buhari has failed in that aspect....

Cleanup no be sweeping of house... There's more time for now Bro......
Re: Has Ogoni Land Being Cleaned Up Yet? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:21am On Sep 17, 2015
angry angry angry

You no dey watch channels?

That clean up is gonna cost a fortune. I heard the thickness of the pollution is very serious, due to the negligence of former heads of state.
Re: Has Ogoni Land Being Cleaned Up Yet? by shinebabe(f): 10:21am On Sep 17, 2015
Clever copy of the moniker Orlando owoh. This one is actually oriando owoh, but the "i" was replaced with its capital letter "I".
Re: Has Ogoni Land Being Cleaned Up Yet? by baralatie(m): 10:52am On Sep 17, 2015
GabrielSuswam:
If the cleanup doesn't start before this year ends then Buhari has failed in that aspect....

Cleanup no be sweeping of house... There's more time for now Bro......

guys environmental clean up is not a child's play activity .do you know the facilities involved. the chemicals only required is very expensive!
Re: Has Ogoni Land Being Cleaned Up Yet? by baralatie(m): 10:56am On Sep 17, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:
angry angry angry

You no dey watch channels?

That clean up is gonna cost a fortune. I heard the thickness of the pollution is very serious, due to the negligence of former heads of state.
it is not about the negligence of the past gov but the case of environmental/ community safety enforcement laws.I may be wrong but there is no law in Nigeria making clean up of environment spills of this kind mandatory except for community settlement and guess who college ts the money on behalf of the community.
Re: Has Ogoni Land Being Cleaned Up Yet? by GabrielSuswam(m): 11:01am On Sep 17, 2015
baralatie:

guys environmental clean up is not a child's play activity .do you know the facilities involved. the chemicals only required is very expensive!

Exactly Bro...

But by January something should Commence
Re: Has Ogoni Land Being Cleaned Up Yet? by Eastlink(m): 11:05am On Sep 17, 2015
OrIandoOwoh:
Nothing has started. Even from now till Buhari tenure ends.

2 Likes

Re: Has Ogoni Land Being Cleaned Up Yet? by baralatie(m): 11:09am On Sep 17, 2015
GabrielSuswam:

Exactly Bro...

But by January something should Commence
me I doubt it o!
if you are fortunate to watch the clean up process which British petroleum is carrying out with its oil spill intge USA and the sum they have spent.hmmmmmm!

unless you have a supreme court judgement against the major oil company SHELL or a commitment by SHELL to accept responsibility to clean up that region.then work can start

or FG will use the disaster fund to clean up(the fund will dry up in a short time).

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What If Saraki Is Docked On Monday? / Ernst & Young Removes Degree Classification From Entry Criteria / Describe Bukola Saraki In One Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.