Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Any I.T Placement For A Mechanical Engineering Student? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Any I.T Placement For A Mechanical Engineering Student? (2775 Views)

Any I.T Placement For A 400L Mechanical Engineering Student..? / Job Opportunity / Placement For Nigerian Graduates / SIWES/I.T Students Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any I.T Placement For A Mechanical Engineering Student? by halmat(m): 10:25am On Sep 17, 2015
Hi,

I'm a mechanical engineering student and just completed my National Diploma. I should be undergoing my Industrial training but has no knowledge of when companies in Lagos State are recruiting for this, so I'm left doing nothing for now.

I live in Lagos State and would appreciate any information regarding any where that I can get my industrial Training done. I really love to do it.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Any I.T Placement For A Mechanical Engineering Student? by akiobamidele(m): 10:46am On Sep 17, 2015
Have you tried going to Coca Cola at Agindingbi, Ikeja? Or Cadbury, at Agindingbi ,Ikeja? Besides that, you don't have to restrict your self to mechanical engineering. IT training is to prepare you for real life training were you have to be knowledgable in skills which are in demand right now like information technology, satellite installation and so on. Please use this chance to learn all you can . For example,you can learn computer hardware and software by going for your IT at a Cyber Cafe or a computer school. Or you can go to LTV at Ikeja to do your IT. They will teach you tv production skills, man smiley Just don't limit yourself. I wish i had the chance you are having right now. Open your eyes. There are many things an engineer can learn!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any I.T Placement For A Mechanical Engineering Student? by halmat(m): 10:54am On Sep 17, 2015
akiobamidele:
Have you tried going to Coca Cola at Agindingbi, Ikeja? Or Cadbury, at Agindingbi ,Ikeja? Besides that, you don't have to restrict your self to mechanical engineering. IT training is to prepare you for real life training were you have to be knowledgable in skills which are in demand right now like information technology, satellite installation and so on. Please use this chance to learn all you can . For example,you can learn computer hardware and software by going for your IT at a Cyber Cafe or a computer school. Or you can go to LTV at Ikeja to do your IT. They will teach you tv production skills, man smiley Just don't limit yourself. I wish i had the chance you are having right now. Open your eyes. There are many things an engineer can learn!

Thanks for this reply, you really opened my eyes. I would love to have your mail if you don't mind.

This is mine.
Aleemisiaka@gmail.com
Re: Any I.T Placement For A Mechanical Engineering Student? by akiobamidele(m): 8:55am On Sep 18, 2015
My email is akiobamidele@yahoo.com
Re: Any I.T Placement For A Mechanical Engineering Student? by Iykolysis: 9:38am On Sep 18, 2015
[quote author=halmat post=38095699]Hi,

I'm a mechanical engineering student and just completed my National Diploma. I should be undergoing my Industrial training but has no knowledge of when companies in Lagos State are recruiting for this, so I'm left doing nothing for now.

I live in Lagos State and would appreciate any information regarding any where that I can get my industrial Training done. I really love to do it.

Thanks in anticipation.

You can give this a try:

1. INTERNS
Qualifications

 OND in Mechanical, Electrical or Computer Engineering
 Competency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Power point)
 Good communication skills
 Ability to multitask
 Ability to work under pressure
 Ability to work with little or no supervision

Interested candidates should forward their cvs to recruitment@aetinigeria.com on or before one week after this advertisement.
Re: Any I.T Placement For A Mechanical Engineering Student? by halmat(m): 11:58am On Sep 18, 2015
[quote author=Iykolysis post=38126741][/quote]

Thanks for sharing this. I would give it a trial when I get home. Please when was this posted from the source you got it?

(1) (Reply)

Current Job Openings In A Leading Bank / Botosoft Technology / Interview Invite Frm Jkk Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.