Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Job Opportunity / Placement For Nigerian Graduates - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Opportunity / Placement For Nigerian Graduates (2807 Views)

Top 7 Blue Collar Jobs Unemployed Nigerian Graduates Should Consider / Funny Picture Story About Nigerian Graduates / Sad But True Fact Most Nigerian Graduates Face Everyday(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Opportunity / Placement For Nigerian Graduates by geniusng(m): 3:40pm On Mar 13, 2016
The Institute of Business Advisers of Nigeria is the first of its kind in West Africa, second in the entire Africa and also among the first ten in the world. IBA is duly registered under the enabling law after prior approvals from the Federal Ministry of Education and Federal Ministry of Justice.

Are you a Graduate Searching for Job? Read on.
The Institute of Business Advisers of Nigeria can help you on the area of JOB PLACEMENT and Training as well. IBA is placing QUALIFIED candidates to various companies/organization where they are needed without any payment.

Do you have a Degree/HND in any discipline with additional professional training certification? If yes, forward a PDF copy of your Degree/HND with obtained professional training certification from a recognized organization and C.V to: GraduateTrainee4companies@ibanigeria.org for recommendation to requesting/advertising companies at no cost to the applicant.

For more information, visit:
http://ibanigeria.org/getemployed/
Re: Job Opportunity / Placement For Nigerian Graduates by angeloflig: 11:12am On Mar 14, 2016
Thanks for the info. Please I am in Kano, can I apply?

Please get back to me.
Re: Job Opportunity / Placement For Nigerian Graduates by geniusng(m): 2:13pm On Mar 14, 2016
angeloflig:
Thanks for the info. Please I am in Kano, can I apply?

Please get back to me.

You can apply from anywhere in Nigeria so far you are a graduate.
Re: Job Opportunity / Placement For Nigerian Graduates by geniusng(m): 3:34pm On Mar 14, 2016
If you have any question, feel free to ask and we will be glad to answer ALL your questions.
Re: Job Opportunity / Placement For Nigerian Graduates by aileru(m): 4:05pm On Mar 14, 2016
What abt dose without professional certificate?
Re: Job Opportunity / Placement For Nigerian Graduates by geniusng(m): 5:34pm On Mar 15, 2016
For those without professional certificate, there is steps to take in order to get a professional certificate.
Re: Job Opportunity / Placement For Nigerian Graduates by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 15, 2016
@ Ops.. Thanks so much for the info. Please, where is your office situated in Ibadan? Need to apply for a professional course in there.
Re: Job Opportunity / Placement For Nigerian Graduates by geniusng(m): 5:24am On Mar 16, 2016
Get all the contact address here:
http://ibanigeria.org/index.php/contact-us

Thanks
Re: Job Opportunity / Placement For Nigerian Graduates by izzy4(f): 8:56am On Mar 16, 2016
pls what is the address of your office in lagos? and what is the duration of d professional course.
Re: Job Opportunity / Placement For Nigerian Graduates by geniusng(m): 10:56am On Mar 16, 2016
@ izzy4, Sorry we do not have office in Lagos now.

There are two types: Class based and long distance learning. The one you choose determine the duration.
Kind download our 2016 brochure for Courses and duration. Click Here to download.

Kind regards
Re: Job Opportunity / Placement For Nigerian Graduates by esherizdan(f): 5:39pm On Mar 16, 2016
pls wat r d steps to take if i dont have professional qualificatn
Re: Job Opportunity / Placement For Nigerian Graduates by Bekeey: 7:51pm On Mar 16, 2016
what kind of prof. certificate? I am certified Project Manager. Hope is ok?
Re: Job Opportunity / Placement For Nigerian Graduates by geniusng(m): 12:06pm On Mar 17, 2016
Kindly download our 2016 brochure which contain ALL the answers to your questions. If you still have question, do well to call us on the number on that brochure.

Good luck to you.
Re: Job Opportunity / Placement For Nigerian Graduates by geniusng(m): 12:13pm On Mar 21, 2016
The qualified candidate will be placed to companies soon.

(1) (Reply)

Experienced Sales Girl Needed, 22-25k, Interview on 28th- Vacancy Now Closed / I Just Got This Email, Pls Can Someone Confirm It For Me / When is Federal University Ikwo Interview?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.