Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,757 members, 7,813,509 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Why Buhari Should NOT Appoint Falana As Minister of Justice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Should NOT Appoint Falana As Minister of Justice (12911 Views)

Buhari To Appoint Falana As Honourable Noisemaker Ministry Of Justice / Why Tinubu, Osinbajo Want Buhari To Appoint Falana Attorney-general / Shocker! President Buhari Picks Femi Falana As AGF (6th Most Powerful Person) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Buhari Should NOT Appoint Falana As Minister of Justice by BishopMagic: 10:55am On Sep 17, 2015
Outside Falana being a typified ambulance chaser and his highly partisan approach in legal interpretation and sense of Justice which has eroded any respect I use to hold of him, the fact that Falana is being propped by that kleptomaniac drug trafficker, Tinubu is more than enough reason why Buhari should never consider appointing Falana as Minister of Justice.

The lame game plan by Tinubu in his draught logic in this game of chess, is to position Falana into a position that will serve his own selfish political interst.

You may recall that during the Yaradua impasse, the responsibility of setting up a medical board of inquiry into the health status of the now late president fell primarily on the then Minister of Justice, Mike Aadonka.

This is exactly what Tinubu hopes to do with Falana what Mike Aadonka refused to do.

Tinubu believes strongly that Buhari's health will soon be an issue and the only way he can secure his puppet Osinbanjo to be appointed acting President is to see that the President of the Senate and Artorney-General be under his control.

This is why Tinubu is rooting for Falana.

Anybody in the Buhari camp reading this should first and foremost consider this motive above others on why Tinubu wants Falana.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Should NOT Appoint Falana As Minister of Justice by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 17, 2015
[s]
BishopMagic:
Outside Falana being a typified ambulance chaser and his highly partisan approach in legal interpretation and sense of Justice which has eroded any respect I use to hold of him, the fact that Falana is being propped by that kleptomaniac drug trafficker, Tinubu is more than enough reason why Buhari should never consider appointing Falana as Minister of Justice.

The lame game plan by Tinubu in his draught logic in this game of chess, is to position Falana into a position that will serve his own selfish political interst.

You may recall that during the Yaradua impasse, the responsibility of setting up a medical board of inquiry into the health status fell primarily on the then Minister of Justice, Mike Aadonka.

This is exactly what Tinubu hopes to do with Falana what Mike Aadonka refused to do.

Tinubu believes strongly that Buhari's health will soon be an issue and the only way he can secure his puppet Osinbanjo to be appointed acting President is to see that the President of the Senate and CJNTINUBU'S be under his control.

This is why Tinubu is rooting for Falana.

Anybody in the Buhari camp reading this should first and foremost consider this motive above others on why Tinubu wants Falana.
[/s]

Nonsense write-up, baseless

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Should NOT Appoint Falana As Minister of Justice by baralatie(m): 10:58am On Sep 17, 2015
are you saying Attorney general of the federation?
because we have a chief justice of the federation already!

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Should NOT Appoint Falana As Minister of Justice by BishopMagic: 10:59am On Sep 17, 2015
Keneking:
[s][/s]

Nonsense write-up, baseless

Rubbish.

Tinubu wants Falana in the event that Buhari's health begin to be an issue.

Buhari is an old man with a myriad of his own share of gerriatic illness.

Buhari should never allow that cheapskate hustler lawyer into his cabinet

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Should NOT Appoint Falana As Minister of Justice by BishopMagic: 11:00am On Sep 17, 2015
baralatie:
are you saying Attorney general of the federation?

because we have a chief justice of the federation already!

You are right thanks.

Let me edit the tittle

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Should NOT Appoint Falana As Minister of Justice by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:05am On Sep 17, 2015
Lol... APC fighting APC!

6 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Should NOT Appoint Falana As Minister of Justice by Beremx(f): 11:07am On Sep 17, 2015
BishopMagic:

Rubbish.

the moment wailers show concern and give advice to our dear president. grin
Too late my dear wailer! Falana is already on the list of those who will serve Nigeria.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Should NOT Appoint Falana As Minister of Justice by BishopMagic: 11:09am On Sep 17, 2015
Beremx:
the moment wailers show concern and give advice to our dear president. grin
Too late my dear wailer! Falana is already on the list of those who will serve Nigeria.

Well he won't after this.

11 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Should NOT Appoint Falana As Minister of Justice by Beremx(f): 11:11am On Sep 17, 2015
BishopMagic:

so who do you suggest to be the minister of justice and AGF? Its not about disapproving Falana. You should have someone you think should occupy the position.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Should NOT Appoint Falana As Minister of Justice by gists: 11:16am On Sep 17, 2015
BishopMagic:

Whether Falana is selected or not has nothing to do with PYO taking over in the UNLIKELY event that anything happens to PMB.
PYO is the vice president, he doesn't need any political maneuvering to take over if anything happens.
The last time Aondoaka tried that nonesense, we all knew what happened.

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Should NOT Appoint Falana As Minister of Justice by BishopMagic: 11:17am On Sep 17, 2015
Beremx:
so who do you suggest to be the minister of justice and AGF? Its not about disapproving Falana. You should have someone you think should occupy the position.

Buhari should appoint one of his ab0ki tribunes

That one nah im business but he should never consider that hustler Falana

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Should NOT Appoint Falana As Minister of Justice by BishopMagic: 11:23am On Sep 17, 2015
gists:

Whether Falana is selected or not has nothing to do with PYO taking over in the UNLIKELY event that anything happens to PMB.
PYO is the vise president, he doesn't need any political maneuvering if anything happens.
The last time Aondoaka tried that nonesense, we all knew what happened.

Aandonka refused to set up a medical board comprising of Yaradua's cabinet ministers.

Aadonka was pro Yaradua and was against Jonathan being sworn in as acting President.

The likes of Falana will not hesitate setting up a medical board of inquiry if the Yaradua debacle repeats itself.

This is the only reason he is being considered for the position by Tinubu.

You will also recall that Buhari's health and age was a serious issue during the runup to elections to the point that Osinbanjo was interviewd by Sahara reporters on his readiness to assume power if Buhari kicked the bucket, to which he replied yes.

Nobody is God, but we should not forget the fact that Tinubu is clinging on the fact that Buhari may kick the bucket before his term ends.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Should NOT Appoint Falana As Minister of Justice by 5starmilitant: 11:24am On Sep 17, 2015
Thunder fire dem... Tinubu and the others must ENDURE the fruit of their labour o. Nothing will happen to the brainless messiah.

Say barber............say idiot

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Should NOT Appoint Falana As Minister of Justice by Gbawe: 11:27am On Sep 17, 2015
@OP.

You have a very active imagination. I'll give you that. Yet nothing you say will stop any ministerial appointment being approved.

9 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Should NOT Appoint Falana As Minister of Justice by GenbIoodykiller: 11:30am On Sep 17, 2015
Gbawe:
@OP.

You have a very active imagination. I'll give you that. Yet nothing you say will stop any ministerial appointment being approved.

Sharap bastard grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Should NOT Appoint Falana As Minister of Justice by BishopMagic: 11:31am On Sep 17, 2015
Gbawe:
@OP.

Well, if there is anything I know about Buhari for all his faults and lack of proper knowledge and sharp acumen is that Buhari is no fool.

Let us wait and see.

Falana will not make the cut.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Should NOT Appoint Falana As Minister of Justice by vicadex07(m): 11:33am On Sep 17, 2015
BishopMagic:

Rubbish.

if you guys had advised Jonathan the way you're now advising buhari, PDP might have probably held on to power a bit longer.

14 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Should NOT Appoint Falana As Minister of Justice by BishopMagic: 11:38am On Sep 17, 2015
vicadex07:

if you guys had advised Jonathan the way you're now advising buhari, PDP might have probably held on to power a bit longer.

It is in my interest to advice Buhari to pick a northern Minister of Justice who will refuse to set up a medical board , thereby leaving Nigeria in quagmire.

The more the confusion the better.

But if Buhari chooses to appoint Falana and Falana later sets up a medical board then this is also good news as the fight will be between the north and you slaves. It is from this chaos we will simply leave your Nijeriya.

[img]http://igniteindiafoundation.files./2015/07/checkate.jpg[/img]

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Should NOT Appoint Falana As Minister of Justice by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:44am On Sep 17, 2015
Wetin make me open this useless thread?

7 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Should NOT Appoint Falana As Minister of Justice by vicadex07(m): 11:47am On Sep 17, 2015
BishopMagic:

It is in my interest to advice Buhari to pick a northern Minister of Justice who will refuse to set up a medical board , thereby leaving Nigeria in quagmire.

The more the confusion the better.

But if Buhari chooses to appoint Falana and Falana later sets up a medical board then this is also good news as the fight will be between the north and you slaves. It is from this chaos we will simply leave your Nijeriya.

[img]http://igniteindiafoundation.files./2015/07/checkate.jpg[/img]

Why don't u guys just leave right now...or are the Igbos scared of the repercussion?

5 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Should NOT Appoint Falana As Minister of Justice by BishopMagic: 11:48am On Sep 17, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Should NOT Appoint Falana As Minister of Justice by modath(f): 11:48am On Sep 17, 2015
vicadex07:

As dis ya comment sweet me reach, i fit curse in a bid to rain u prayers,so i'll just wish u all dat i wish masef. wink

7 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Should NOT Appoint Falana As Minister of Justice by BishopMagic: 11:49am On Sep 17, 2015
vicadex07:

Why don't u guys just leave right now...or are the Igbos scared of the repercussion?

First I am not Igbo.

Secondly, we will leave with Biafra but not after watching you kill yourselves from our ringside positions.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Should NOT Appoint Falana As Minister of Justice by modath(f): 11:51am On Sep 17, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Wetin make me open this useless thread?

cheesy grin, same thought i have but when person gat mega GB at one's disposal & a correct device, na so e dey be. cheesy
Re: Why Buhari Should NOT Appoint Falana As Minister of Justice by BishopMagic: 11:52am On Sep 17, 2015
modath:

As dis ya comment sweet me reach, i fit curse in a bid to rain u prayers,so i'll just wish u all dat i wish masef. wink

September 23 is less than a week from now.

By then your delusion will wear out

4 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Should NOT Appoint Falana As Minister of Justice by BishopMagic: 11:53am On Sep 17, 2015
modath:

cheesy grin, same thought i have but when person gat mega GB at one's disposal & a correct device, na so e dey be. cheesy

You poor waif. Who dash monkey banana.

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Should NOT Appoint Falana As Minister of Justice by vicadex07(m): 11:53am On Sep 17, 2015
cheesy
modath:

Re: Why Buhari Should NOT Appoint Falana As Minister of Justice by BishopMagic: 11:56am On Sep 17, 2015
vicadex07:
cheesy

We are in September and Buhari's ministerial list will soon be released.

If Falana does not make the cut then let me see you baboons deflect another Tinubu's nominee sidelining by this adminstration as nothing.

Till then.

4 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Should NOT Appoint Falana As Minister of Justice by funlord(m): 11:58am On Sep 17, 2015
undecided
BishopMagic:
[size=18pt]How Nigeria will end up Balkanized
Scenario 1[/size]

Day 1: President Buhari slumps on live TV in a far away international Confrence.

Preliminary reports state that the President suffered minor fatigue and is currently receiving treatment and much needed rest in an undisclosed hospital in the host Nation.

Day 2: Rumors begin to fly all over social media that the Pressident is in a coma induced by a massive heart attack.

Aso Rock and Buhari's personal aides refuse to comment and only repeat the same terse statements that the president is recovering fast and will soon return back home.

This does the opposite and only fans the embers of Rumours going round about the true state of the President. 

Day 3: The bilateral agreements the President was supposed to sign where done by a senior minister accompanying him.

Day 4: The First Lady or is it wife to the president jets out to be with her husband.
Aso Rock comes out with a statement that she had always been a part of the official delegation.

Day 4:  rumours spread that the President has since been relocated to a  high security hospital in Saudi Arabia.

Day 5: a western based news outlet reports that the President has died to which Aso Rock issues a damning statement condemning the news report as false and malicious.

Day 6: A group of northern politicians, leaders and business men are pictured arriving Saudi Arabia thus confirming the earlier rumour that the president's condition warranted his relocation to another faccility in Saudi Arabia.
The northern delegation refuses to comment on their visit to Saudi Arabia.

Day 7: civil organization groups based in the southwest demand that Aso Rock through the SFG address the National Assembly about the true state of the President.

Day 8: An obscure northern youth group issues a statement declaring that the west and Tinubu had a hand in the President's current health situation. Wide-spread riots engulf the northern states.

Day 9: Riots continue to spread in the north with the security forces not able to control the mob. The vice President calls for a security meeting at his residence in Aguda house but only the Police and paramilitary responds. The military spokes person through a statement declared that only the Commander n Chief of the Federation can summon a meeting with military brass and that as far as the military is concerned the CNC is yet to officially communicate an order for a security meeting.

Day 10: the riots continue unabated and mass migration of southerners in the north begins.
The VP's inability to command security forces is further heightened with the riots reaching its 3rd day in a roll in virtually every northern state.

Day 11: A senator representing a southern state and from the PDP passes a motion for the National Assembly to grant VP Osinbanjo acting powers as the President.  This is viciously opposed by northern senators and a physical brawl follows.

Day 12: The focus has now shifted from Buharis health to VP Osinbanjo's impotence all over social media. Yoruba socio-political groups issue statements demanding that the National Assembly confirm Osinbajo as acting President citig the current mayhem in the north.

Day 13: marshal law greets Nigerians and the COAS announces his intention to institute marshal law, the national assembly is dissolved and VP Osinbanjo's location becomes unknown.

Abeg wetin be that your meth dealer number na? That his product has got you flying men!

6 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Should NOT Appoint Falana As Minister of Justice by BishopMagic: 12:04pm On Sep 17, 2015
funlord:
undecided

Abeg wetin be that your meth dealer number na? That his product has got you flying men!

[size=18pt]SW Myopia: A case of Frog in Water[/size]

Any of you who had the privilege of a descent secondary school education will understand the "frog in water" theory.

The Frog in water theory stems from the lab experiments done in biological classes to show how cold blooded reptiles depend on their surroundings for warmth.

It basically involves two stages;

The first stage involves putting the frog in a beaker of hot water. Naturally the frog jumps out of the beaker due to the hot temperatures.

The second stage involves placing the frog in a beaker of cold water and slowly heating it up on a Bunsen burner. Remarkably the frog just sits there oblivious of what is going on. It will continue in this state of oblivion until it dies from the steaming water.

This scenario is replicated in how people react to the stock market. If the market crashes hard people panic and begin sell offs. If the market looses points gradually people don't seem to notice until they wake up one morning and find half of their investments have been wiped out.

Now, when we apply this frog in water theory in our political landscape I see only parallels with the SW political class and general populace who never see beyond their noses.

It usually takes sweeping and drastic changes for the SW electorate to react just like the frog when placed in hot water but the SW is usually oblivious to slow and latent changes.

For how can we reconcile how the SW will suddenly again root for Buhari after 3 decades? The last time Buhari arrived on the political scene, he was supported heavily in the SW because at that time Shagari's govt was so vilified by the SW press that any "change" no matter how undemocratic or unconstitutional was welcomed.

Fast forward to present day and we can see how a well oiled propaganda machinery steered the SW voting block back to buhari.

They were made to believe that Buhari has since repented (this is the cold water stage) and can not act despotically in a democratic setting.

But since Buhari was sworn in he has never even bothered to tour the SW and show his gratitude for the enormous and crucial support they lent him. It is obvious that the SW press and media consultants were able to re-brand an old duara goat like Buhari to appear as a docile sheep.

Now that Buhari is slowly showing the SW that a despot at 40 is a despot for life they still cling stubbornly to the change rhetoric and Buhari's mythical puritan disposition.

The SW may never know they have entered one chance just like our frog sitting in the beaker of lukewarm water.

[img]http://sallyember.files./2014/02/frog-heat-beaker.jpg[/img]

15 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Should NOT Appoint Falana As Minister of Justice by modath(f): 12:04pm On Sep 17, 2015
funlord:
undecided

The guy is a troll, forget him...

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No End In Sight For Insurgency — Borno Residents / Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria, Says Osinbajo / : NASS To Reconvene Next Week To Approve INEC Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.