Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,947 members, 7,810,620 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Shocker! President Buhari Picks Femi Falana As AGF (6th Most Powerful Person) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocker! President Buhari Picks Femi Falana As AGF (6th Most Powerful Person) (7167 Views)

Why Buhari Should NOT Appoint Falana As Minister of Justice / Buhari Picks Obasanjo As 'Envoy' To Guinea-Bissau / Buhari Appoints Ahmed Idris As AGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocker! President Buhari Picks Femi Falana As AGF (6th Most Powerful Person) by zomby(m): 9:37pm On Sep 09, 2015
http://www.thecapital.ng/index.php/home/3470-femi-falana

Shocker! President Buhari picks Femi Falana as AGF (the 6th most powerful person in the country)

This is a Great move; we are starting to get it right in Nigeria...Bravo to our president!

6 Likes

Re: Shocker! President Buhari Picks Femi Falana As AGF (6th Most Powerful Person) by StOla: 9:39pm On Sep 09, 2015
Everyone speaking for the president nowadays.

Great choice if this dream will come true.

I would prefer a cabinet that is devoid of the former political office holders of the past.

Nigeria needs a clean start.

9 Likes

Re: Shocker! President Buhari Picks Femi Falana As AGF (6th Most Powerful Person) by christinie(f): 9:39pm On Sep 09, 2015
Just because he lied that Buhari did not make any promise to the Nigerians during the last presidential election?
zomby:
http://www.thecapital.ng/index.php/home/3470-femi-falana

Shocker! President Buhari picks Femi Falana as AGF (the 6th most powerful person in the country)

This is a Great move; we are starting to get it right in Nigeria...Bravo to our president!

4 Likes

Re: Shocker! President Buhari Picks Femi Falana As AGF (6th Most Powerful Person) by sunnyjeff55: 9:40pm On Sep 09, 2015
T

1 Like

Re: Shocker! President Buhari Picks Femi Falana As AGF (6th Most Powerful Person) by menix(m): 9:40pm On Sep 09, 2015
AGF as in Acting Grand father?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocker! President Buhari Picks Femi Falana As AGF (6th Most Powerful Person) by kodded(m): 9:42pm On Sep 09, 2015
Smh

1 Like

Re: Shocker! President Buhari Picks Femi Falana As AGF (6th Most Powerful Person) by Aminat508(f): 9:44pm On Sep 09, 2015
Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Shocker! President Buhari Picks Femi Falana As AGF (6th Most Powerful Person) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 09, 2015
Lol while I know this news is false, the AGF is not even among the juicy or powerful portfolios let alone the sixth most powerful!!

The key ministries are Petroleum, Finance, works,power and steel, interior, Defense, FCT

8 Likes

Re: Shocker! President Buhari Picks Femi Falana As AGF (6th Most Powerful Person) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 09, 2015
good for him
Re: Shocker! President Buhari Picks Femi Falana As AGF (6th Most Powerful Person) by coolitempa(f): 9:53pm On Sep 09, 2015
chukwudi44:
Lol while I know this news is false, the AGF is not even among the juicy or powerful portfolios let alone the sixth most powerful!!

The key ministries are Petroleum, Finance, works,power and steel, interior, Defense, FCT

Chukwudi.......aka oldgoat......AGF is even more powerful.....but I doubt the story anyway.....and I do not want hm to be because I don't think he is qualified enough....... grin

17 Likes

Re: Shocker! President Buhari Picks Femi Falana As AGF (6th Most Powerful Person) by laurel03(m): 9:54pm On Sep 09, 2015
#teambuhari

1 Like

Re: Shocker! President Buhari Picks Femi Falana As AGF (6th Most Powerful Person) by athaboi(f): 9:55pm On Sep 09, 2015
How do u know he will be th AGF even if his name is among the ministerial list! The president will first send the name to national assembly before asigning portfolio to them! Good one anyway
Re: Shocker! President Buhari Picks Femi Falana As AGF (6th Most Powerful Person) by StOla: 9:57pm On Sep 09, 2015
chukwudi44:

In every country in the world governed by LAWS except Biafra that only exist on pirate radio, the Attorney General position ranks as top 3 influential/powerful portfolios.

Not everything has to be about "come and chop". Juicy doesn't equate to influential/powerful.

When Yar Adua was comatose in Saudi Arabia, was it the petroleum or works or finance minister that was calling the shots over the Attorney General Michael Andoakaa?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shocker! President Buhari Picks Femi Falana As AGF (6th Most Powerful Person) by FFKfuckedBIANCA: 9:58pm On Sep 09, 2015
Fake news
Re: Shocker! President Buhari Picks Femi Falana As AGF (6th Most Powerful Person) by Scream(m): 10:01pm On Sep 09, 2015
chukwudi44:
Lol while I know this news is false, the AGF is not even among the [size=24pt]juicy[/size] or powerful portfolios let alone the sixth most powerful!!

Na wa ooo...PDP and sharing

16 Likes

Re: Shocker! President Buhari Picks Femi Falana As AGF (6th Most Powerful Person) by EdCure: 10:02pm On Sep 09, 2015
StOla:
In every country in the world governed by LAWS except Biafra that only exist on pirate radio, the Attorney General position ranks as top 3 influential/powerful portfolios.

Not everything has to be about "come and chop". Juicy doesn't equate to influential/powerful.
Don't mind the malcontent wailers. Looting is the essence of everything to them.

10 Likes

Re: Shocker! President Buhari Picks Femi Falana As AGF (6th Most Powerful Person) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 09, 2015
StOla:

When Yar Adua was comatose in Saudi Arabia, was it the petroleum or works or finance minister that was calling the shots over the Attorney General Michael Andoakaa?

Lol so issuing press releases is now same as calling the shots ni? The person calling the shots then was Turai and not Andooka man!!!

2 Likes

Re: Shocker! President Buhari Picks Femi Falana As AGF (6th Most Powerful Person) by sammyj: 10:05pm On Sep 09, 2015
If this report is true then GEJ and his corrupt wailing wailers swines are in for it. Kudos to PMB Nigeria will be great again! !!!

1 Like

Re: Shocker! President Buhari Picks Femi Falana As AGF (6th Most Powerful Person) by abu12: 10:09pm On Sep 09, 2015
chukwudi44:

[size=15pt]mallam ibo, so u are dis dumb? U you don't even knw the function of the Attorney General and Federal Minister of Justice of nigeria and u are making noise all over nairaland.
Why do think most people have been clamouring for the separation of the office of attorney frm office of justice? Do u knw the function of an attorney in america?
All other minister can't function without him. He most be aware of any deal b4 execution, u can also ask sm of ur elder in ohanaeze 2 enlighten u or google it Kaji. [/size]

6 Likes

Re: Shocker! President Buhari Picks Femi Falana As AGF (6th Most Powerful Person) by StOla: 10:11pm On Sep 09, 2015
chukwudi44:

Lol so issuing press releases is now same as calling the shots ni? The person calling the shots then was Turai and not Andooka man!!!

He gave legitimacy to every transgression they committed.

That is the definition of powerful.

He who controls the law and its dispensation is God in the midst of others.

The portfolios you hold in high regard are only suitable for financial corruption due to money flow or expenditure on infrastructure, and as such desired by the typical Nigerian. But guess who can send them all to jail when their crimes come to light?

Infact, the portfolio of Attorney General is the only one that requires a qualified industry professional (law) to be at the helm. Not even Health requires a medical practitioner at the helm as no professional duty is ever expected of that office.

3 Likes

Re: Shocker! President Buhari Picks Femi Falana As AGF (6th Most Powerful Person) by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:11pm On Sep 09, 2015
coolitempa:

Chukwudi.......aka oldgoat......AGF is even more powerful.....but I doubt the story anyway.....and I do not want hm to be because I don't think he is qualified enough....... grin
"Eshinwaju", Quote me anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Shocker! President Buhari Picks Femi Falana As AGF (6th Most Powerful Person) by abu12: 10:12pm On Sep 09, 2015
chukwudi44:

[size=15pt]mallam ibo, so u are dis dumb? U you don't even knw the function of the Attorney General and Federal Minister of Justice of nigeria and u are making noise all over nairaland.
Why do think most people have been clamouring for the separation of the office of attorney frm office of justice? Do u knw the function of an attorney in america?
All other minister can't function without him. He most be aware and sign any deal above 100million naira b4 execution. Well, u can also ask sm of ur elder in ohanaeze 2 enlighten u or google it Kaji.

No reasonable govt will ever give iboman such appointment because he end up selling nigeria, thinkin it business that post is meant 4 reasonable people [/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocker! President Buhari Picks Femi Falana As AGF (6th Most Powerful Person) by philips70(m): 10:13pm On Sep 09, 2015
FFKfuckedBIANCA:
Fake news

Correct news. Standby, just a matter of some hours.
Re: Shocker! President Buhari Picks Femi Falana As AGF (6th Most Powerful Person) by DonXavi(m): 10:15pm On Sep 09, 2015
Y
Re: Shocker! President Buhari Picks Femi Falana As AGF (6th Most Powerful Person) by sotall(m): 10:16pm On Sep 09, 2015
k
Re: Shocker! President Buhari Picks Femi Falana As AGF (6th Most Powerful Person) by ola6: 10:18pm On Sep 09, 2015
Hmmmm....
Re: Shocker! President Buhari Picks Femi Falana As AGF (6th Most Powerful Person) by omenka(m): 10:22pm On Sep 09, 2015
Scream:

Na wa ooo...PDP and sharing
I was going to highlight that. Nigerians got so screwed under PDP they now "endorse" the looting of public funds by the "juicy offices" nonsense. Juicy for whom if I may ask- Nigerians or themselves (the appointees).

What a pity.

1 Like

Re: Shocker! President Buhari Picks Femi Falana As AGF (6th Most Powerful Person) by VirginFinder: 10:34pm On Sep 09, 2015
chukwudi44:

This man!
At this rate, you will develop HBP over Yoruba matter.

That you are down doesnt mean you should hate/envy those far above you.

What you should do is to try your best to leave your downtrodden state.

FYI, the AGF is the most senior legal officer in the country.

Interior ko, exterior ni

4 Likes

Re: Shocker! President Buhari Picks Femi Falana As AGF (6th Most Powerful Person) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 09, 2015
VirginFinder:

This man!
At this rate, you will develop HBP over Yoruba matter.

That you are down doesnt mean you should hate/envy those far above you.

What you should do is to try your best to leave your downtrodden state.

FYI, the AGF is the most senior legal officer in the country.

Interior ko, exterior ni

While no one has yet been appointed the AGF,the no 1 legal officer of the naton is the CJN and not the attorney General who can be fired at will by the president.

1 Like

Re: Shocker! President Buhari Picks Femi Falana As AGF (6th Most Powerful Person) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 09, 2015
Do u knw the function of an attorney in america?

Sorry dear the topic is the Attorney General of Nigeria and not that of the US.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Shocker! President Buhari Picks Femi Falana As AGF (6th Most Powerful Person) by VirginFinder: 10:45pm On Sep 09, 2015
chukwudi44:

While no one has yet been appointed the AGF,the no 1 legal officer of the naton is the CJN and not the attorney General who can be fired at will by the president.

Take to correction!
The AGF is the most senior legal officer in the country.
Olodo!!

3 Likes

Re: Shocker! President Buhari Picks Femi Falana As AGF (6th Most Powerful Person) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 09, 2015
No reasonable govt will ever give iboman such appointment because he end up selling nigeria, thinkin it business that post is meant 4 reasonable people

Last time I checked it was not an igbo man who embezzled $16 billion fund meant for the power sector or an igbo man the one who inserted his shrivelled amd dirty penis into his daughter-in-law

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. / International Women's Day: Enugu Overnor’s Wife Pushes Feminism, Inclusivity / 7TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.