Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Ooni : Lafogido&ogboru Ruling Houses Head To Court-the Sun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ooni : Lafogido&ogboru Ruling Houses Head To Court-the Sun (700 Views)

Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable / Delta Election Tribunal Throws Out Ogboru's Case Against Okowa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ooni : Lafogido&ogboru Ruling Houses Head To Court-the Sun by Otunbalarry: 11:54am On Sep 17, 2015
The Ooni stool is in crisis as lafogido and Ogboru ruling houses head to court to contest the 1980 chieftaincy agreement which supports rotation ,read more about the latest development as reported by Clement Adeyi and Olanrewaju Oyedeji in Daily Sun .

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/ooni-stool-crisis-as-lafogido-ogboru-ruling-houses-head-to-court/
Re: Ooni : Lafogido&ogboru Ruling Houses Head To Court-the Sun by doublewisdom: 12:01pm On Sep 17, 2015
Yoruba business.
Re: Ooni : Lafogido&ogboru Ruling Houses Head To Court-the Sun by BabaNath(m): 12:22pm On Sep 17, 2015
Is there an oil well in ile Ife now? I don't get it.
Re: Ooni : Lafogido&ogboru Ruling Houses Head To Court-the Sun by 7lives: 12:36pm On Sep 17, 2015
BabaNath:
Is there an oil well in ile Ife now? I don't get it.

Ife oodaye nibi oju rere tii mo wa ile aye, is more than oil well my brother grin grin grin grin
Re: Ooni : Lafogido&ogboru Ruling Houses Head To Court-the Sun by erunz(m): 12:45pm On Sep 17, 2015
This is one reason why I like Edo tradition, even as at today people know the next oba when the time comes.
Re: Ooni : Lafogido&ogboru Ruling Houses Head To Court-the Sun by BabaNath(m): 12:50pm On Sep 17, 2015
7lives:

Ife oodaye nibi oju rere tii mo wa ile aye, is more than oil well my brother grin grin grin grin
This one Don pass me. Oga o
Re: Ooni : Lafogido&ogboru Ruling Houses Head To Court-the Sun by OPCNAIRALAND: 1:34pm On Sep 17, 2015
Before the colonials brought us their legal procedures, statutes and laws, which we still have and operate in our society, how did Yorubas resolve disputes?

Everytime someone sneezes and the mist get on our clothes we head to court. Our bucket of water was spilled we head to court.

Taking a traditional seat of spiritual heritage to court is a very embarassing and dissapointing outcome. Where else in the world, outside Yorubaland, do royal families take their conflict into public?

We have truly regressed.
Re: Ooni : Lafogido&ogboru Ruling Houses Head To Court-the Sun by GabrielSuswam(m): 1:37pm On Sep 17, 2015
More Money for Lawyers to Chap
Re: Ooni : Lafogido&ogboru Ruling Houses Head To Court-the Sun by Otunbalarry: 1:44pm On Sep 17, 2015
Cc: lalasticalala hope it reaches fp

(1) (Reply)

A Picture That Describes My Love For Nigeria - Cramjones / No More Concessional Posting For Corps Members - NYSC Director / PHOTOS: President Buhari Observing Sallah Prayers In Daura,kastina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.