Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,571 members, 7,850,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:23 AM

Religion Is DEAD - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Is DEAD (1296 Views)

I Have Started Hating God This Days, I Think Religion Is A Scam / Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder / "Islamic Religion Is Very Carnal".......... Adults Only (+18) Very Explicit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Religion Is DEAD by Cerebrum(m): 12:07pm On Sep 17, 2015
No speech, no story. Religion dead as soon as it began. Religion has only taken away the life that is, and replaced it with an illusion.

Millions of religion, and sects and groups and churches and mosques and shrines and everything, yet the world's chaos maintains a rapid growth. Something is missing. The people increasingly grow insane. Something is missing.

However, something is very well gotten, RELIGION IS DEAD.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Religion Is DEAD by Jeromejnr(m): 12:25pm On Sep 17, 2015
True!

But the great King Jesus is alive.

Embrace Him all ye ends of the earth. For in Him is your peace.

And to the churches that are disillusioned with religion, REPENT! And go back to your first love.

Or He will remove your candlestick out of it's place.
Re: Religion Is DEAD by Cerebrum(m): 1:17pm On Sep 17, 2015
Jeromejnr:
True!

But the great King Jesus is alive.

Embrace Him all ye ends of the earth. For in Him is your peace.

And to the churches that are disillusioned with religion, REPENT! And go back to your first love.

Or He will remove your candlestick out of it's place.

You seem very sounded in the truth that you know. Impressive. However, I think if we recognize "King Jesus" beyond the name to discover the rich life that E is, we would concluded that all have him and can easily reach him by looking within.

Quoting the revelation of John too is a bold step, there's a lot of symbols and meanings beyond the words used, you know that, yeah?
Re: Religion Is DEAD by Jeromejnr(m): 1:28pm On Sep 17, 2015
Cerebrum:

You seem very sounded in the truth that you know. Impressive. However, I think if we recognize "King Jesus" beyond the name to discover the rich life that E is, we would concluded that all have him and can easily reach him by looking within.

Quoting the revelation of John too is a bold step, there's a lot of symbols and meanings beyond the words used, you know that, yeah?

All could have Him, but not all have embraced Him.

The book of revelation is the book of mysteries. However, those mysteries are reserved for the saints only. Some parts of those mysteries would be unfolded by the Lord when the time comes through the right vessels.

For nothing is hidden that will not be made known.
Re: Religion Is DEAD by Cerebrum(m): 1:39pm On Sep 17, 2015
Jeromejnr:

All could have Him, but not all have embraced Him.

The book of revelation is the book of mysteries. However, those mysteries are reserved for the saints only. Some parts of those mysteries would be unfolded by the Lord when the time comes through the right vessels.

For nothing is hidden that will not be made known.

How would you embrace what you haven't heard? How would you hear when there's no teacher?

I address this writing to the ekklesia of God in Corinth. You have been restored to the harmony of your original design, made holy in Christ Jesus; no wonder then that you are surnamed Saints. You are in association with all those who have discovered their true identity in Jesus Christ everywhere in every location; he is the head of this union; his name relates us to one another in a global family. - 1 Cor 1:2.

Who is not a saint?
Re: Religion Is DEAD by Jeromejnr(m): 3:29pm On Sep 17, 2015
Cerebrum:

How would you embrace what you haven't heard? How would you hear when there's no teacher?

I address this writing to the ekklesia of God in Corinth. You have been restored to the harmony of your original design, made holy in Christ Jesus; no wonder then that you are surnamed Saints. You are in association with all those who have discovered their true identity in Jesus Christ everywhere in every location; he is the head of this union; his name relates us to one another in a global family. - 1 Cor 1:2.

Who is not a saint?

What point do you drive at Sire?
Re: Religion Is DEAD by Cerebrum(m): 7:03pm On Sep 18, 2015
Jeromejnr:

What point do you drive at Sire?

Christ has made all Saints. We did no thing in making ourselves saints. Jesus did it all. And he did it one time and for ALL.
Re: Religion Is DEAD by Jeromejnr(m): 7:07pm On Sep 18, 2015
Cerebrum:

Christ has made all Saints. We did no thing in making ourselves saints. Jesus did it all. And he did it one time and for ALL.

Christ hath given the opportunity for all to be saints. But not all hath received of such grace. So not all are saints.
Re: Religion Is DEAD by Cerebrum(m): 9:55am On Sep 21, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Christ hath given the opportunity for all to be saints. But not all hath received of such grace. So not all are saints.

This is exactly where the problem starts. We have made the gospel and the life of Christ and invitation to treat. smh!
Re: Religion Is DEAD by An2elect2(f): 10:30am On Sep 21, 2015
You and i know that religion is not dead smiley Saying a thing is dead is different from it being dead
Re: Religion Is DEAD by Cerebrum(m): 10:55am On Sep 21, 2015
An2elect2:
You and i know that religion is not dead smiley Saying a thing is dead is different from it being dead

Hold on to your philosophy a bit. Death here means false, unreal, illusive... reason - it's making no impact. In fact, it's influence is only negative.
Re: Religion Is DEAD by BlackrulesDworld(m): 11:34am On Sep 21, 2015
Cerebrum:
No speech, no story. Religion dead as soon as it began. Religion has only taken away the life that is, and replaced it with an illusion.

Millions of religion, and sects and groups and churches and mosques and shrines and everything, yet the world's chaos maintains a rapid growth. Something is missing. The people increasingly grow insane. Something is missing.

However, something is very well gotten, RELIGION IS DEAD.

Religion was never alive!! Reasoning is!!!
Re: Religion Is DEAD by orisa37: 4:44pm On Sep 21, 2015
Religion hasn't even started and will not be so started till the various types and places of worship you mentioned in your script start worshipping in unity of purpose, aims and target. Please be patient for true Religion and Understanding to take off.
Re: Religion Is DEAD by tartar9(m): 8:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
your Cerebrum is dead
Re: Religion Is DEAD by Cerebrum(m): 3:22am On Sep 25, 2015
BlackrulesDworld:

Religion was never alive!! Reasoning is!!!

Exactly my point. Illusions we have are never alive. They remain in the mind. Hence, could be regarded as reasoning. Dead reasoning. All practices are birth out of a form of reasoning.

Religion died when it separated itself from its roots.
Re: Religion Is DEAD by Cerebrum(m): 3:25am On Sep 25, 2015
orisa37:
Religion hasn't even started and will not be so started till the various types and places of worship you mentioned in your script start worshipping in unity of purpose, aims and target. Please be patient for true Religion and Understanding to take off.

The purpose of life is deeper than any form of religion, whether true or false. Till this is realized, understanding can and would never take off.
Re: Religion Is DEAD by Cerebrum(m): 3:27am On Sep 25, 2015
tartar9:
your Cerebrum is dead

I appreciate your own two cents. Your effort is duly noticed.
Re: Religion Is DEAD by BlackrulesDworld(m): 7:52am On Sep 25, 2015
Cerebrum:

Exactly my point. Illusions we have are never alive. They remain in the mind. Hence, could be regarded as reasoning. Dead reasoning. All practices are birth out of a form of reasoning.

Religion died when it separated itself from its roots.

Religion never had a root. Man gave man religion not god.
Human being can know god only via reason and the observation of nature, but not by revelation or supernatural manifestation (such as miracles). If you believe in one god or the other, you don't need a mediator before you can talk to him as the religion folks claim.
Re: Religion Is DEAD by Cerebrum(m): 11:39am On Sep 25, 2015
BlackrulesDworld:

Religion never had a root. Man gave man religion not god.
Human being can know god only via reason and the observation of nature, but not by revelation or supernatural manifestation (such as miracles). If you believe in one god or the other, you don't need a mediator before you can talk to him as the religion folks claim.

I agree with you.

Like Deepak Chopra said "believes are only forms of insecurity". A man that seeks to believe a God outside himself is one that cannot experience himself as the God that he seeks. How do I mediate before speaking to myself. Man brought religion because he cannot fully acknowledge the great Diety he is.
Re: Religion Is DEAD by BlackrulesDworld(m): 6:39pm On Sep 25, 2015
Cerebrum:

I agree with you.

Like Deepak Chopra said "believes are only forms of insecurity". A man that seeks to believe a God outside himself is one that cannot experience himself as the God that he seeks. How do I mediate before speaking to myself. Man brought religion because he cannot fully acknowledge the great Diety he is.

(1) (Reply)

Controversial Pastor Penuel Tshepo Arrested / Truth About The Garden Of Eden / Who should name your new baby?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.