Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

"Islamic Religion Is Very Carnal".......... Adults Only (+18) Very Explicit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Islamic Religion Is Very Carnal".......... Adults Only (+18) Very Explicit (3266 Views)

Is Sex In Marriage Carnal? / I Have Started Hating God This Days, I Think Religion Is A Scam / Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Islamic Religion Is Very Carnal".......... Adults Only (+18) Very Explicit by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 19, 2016
If you are a MUSLIM suffering from the disease called EGOCENTRICITY DEEPLY ROOTED IN PRIDE OF SELF-RIGHTEOUSNESS............. Please kindly help yourself with this verse of the Quran before you decide to read any further, this write up.

".......He knows you well when He brings you out of the earth, and when ye are hidden in your mothers' wombs. THEREFORE JUSTIFY NOT YOURSELVES: HE KNOWS BEST WHO IT IS THAT GUARDS AGAINTS EVIL." Q 53: 32

So, that you don't feel VEXED. Hence if you can't stomach my words kindly don't ride with me. GET OFF THE THREAD, AS SOON AS YOU START FEELING UNCOMFORTABLE.

Thank you and no appologies.

Re: "Islamic Religion Is Very Carnal".......... Adults Only (+18) Very Explicit by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 19, 2016
So,

My GENTLE and DISCERNING readers.

READ, STUDY AND DIGEST SLOWLY. This is the attitude with which will like a BEAUTIFUL VIRTUE be it's own reward to you for your PRECIOUS TIME.

Process every word, sentence, paragraph using your freely given faculty of reasoning, power of thinking and meditation.

The major reason why I have qualified you as GENTLE is because it takes PATIENCE to read to the very end.

DISCERNING means, showing the ability to make good judgement, to notice details, to understand something by thinking it through,thoroughly, carefully, OBJECTIVELY.

Its a long long read.
Re: "Islamic Religion Is Very Carnal".......... Adults Only (+18) Very Explicit by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 19, 2016
Once upon a time................. TIME-TIME!!!

In REAL live HE and SHE had never met except shared online pics, chit-chat on NAIRALAND, a social media forum where ANYBODY can be NOBODY and SOMEONE can be EVERYONE. Its the VIRTUAL WORLD of the ANONYMOUS, a 21st century connnect.

HE and SHE mostly patronize the RELIGION SECTION ON NL which elicited an enormous attraction between them that got stronger and stronger as their hearts kept getting closer and closer but HARDENING, via NURTURING their souls with the BITTER juice of PREJUDICE they have for Islam and Muslims.

A BOND FORGED VIA HOT STEAM FROM OBSSESIVE, HABITUAL HEATING OF PATHOLOGICAL HATRED FOR A MAN WHO HAD DIED OVER 14 CENTURIES (1400+ years) AGO CALLED MUHAMMAD.

***Pathological means: EXTREME in a way that is not NORMMAL, or that shows an illness or MENTAL PROBLEM.(Merriam Webster Dictionary)

So, HIM being a BROKE A!SS CHURCH RAT, finally got some 'CHEESE', 'EURO', sent by HER for HIS flight ticket to come over to the City of the EIFFEL TOWER where SHE lives, so they can finally meet off screen. An escape from the VIRTUAL WORLD OF THE ANONYMOUS...... a dream come true.

And so, HE flew to meet HER in FRANCE.

The plane HE boarded finally touched ZERO, a safe landing. HE steps out and waits in the arrival hall with HIS black Nylon bag In hand. So poor a CHURCH RAT, infact wearing a pair of bathroom slippers on his feet, in tattered jeans and polo shirt.

Na so HIM been fly from Naija o, go France. O! WHAT A CHURCH RAT, O! POOR BOY.

Suddenly HE grasped a view from the inside of the arrival hall to the outside and exclaims in HIS thoughts......

"SEE PARIS AND DA-DA-DIE".

TOUNGES ALL OUT LIKE A PUPPY DOG, SALIVATING.........................A LUSCIOUS DELIGHT. O!!! WHAT A SIGHT.

"NA SO THIS BABE FINE!!!!?......... CHAI!................DIS ONE NA SPORT CAR O!..........SO SPOTLESS AND WELL CURVED............ I THINK I AM ON HOLY GHOST FIRE!............... I MUST BOOK MY PLACE, WHILE I BECOME AN ADDICT AT RIDING HER HARD".

"SEE PARIS AND DIE. OMG!!!"

"THE LORD IS SO GOOD. SHE FINE NO BE SMALL................. YELLOW PAW-PAW. FINE GIRL!!!" HE laughed in HIS thought, so glad that HIS imagination of HER in the VIRTUAL WORLD despite online shared pix was not conquered by DISAPPOINTMENT when REALITY finally CONNECTED their path.

With the "CURVING OF HER THIGHS LIKE ORNAMENTS, THE WORK OF AN ARTISAN'S HAND", she cat walked. Breezy air from the outside blew and her "PURPLE HAIR" danced to it's rhythm.

In HER hands, was a book and on the book was written, in bold letters MUHAMMAD Vs THE PEOPLE.........one of the worstly written book EVER by an ANTI-ISLAM CRITIC in this 21th century. Of which even SHE being a HATER of Islam, couldn't help but remark TRUTHFULLY about the book as being a very "BIASED BOOK", "EXCELLENTLY"  "SPECULATIVE IN NATURE" driven by "EMOTION" SENTIMENTS just to tell you how BADLY the book turned out to be. O! WHAT A GREAT DISAPPOINTMENT TO THE HATERS OF ISLAM.

She claimed its her OPEN MINDEDNESS at play,the reason she decribed the BOOK as  TRUTHFULLY as it is, "BAISED" to mention the very least of DEFECT inherent...........and that we all should emulate her OPEN MINDEDNESS in making HONEST judgements.

So, does this her MIND remains OPEN while reading the HOLY BIBLE too?

How then, is the description of THE BIBLE by an OPEN LUCID MIND.

Hmm!!!

O! God I pray.

................FOR YOUR TRUTH conquers all ODDS. Irrespective of the dispostion of our MINDS.............. FALSEHOOD BY ITS NATURE PERISHES, ALONG WITH THOSE WHO ARE NOT ASHAMED TO HONOURING IT BECAUSE THEY CHOOSE TO BE SO INSENSITIVE TO THEIR SHAMELESSLESS JUST FOR THE PALTRY GAINS OF A VAIN WORLD AT PLAY.

3 Likes

Re: "Islamic Religion Is Very Carnal".......... Adults Only (+18) Very Explicit by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 19, 2016
FINALLY THESE TWO 'HATISTS' MET IN THE HALL.

Blackfire:

nitori olorun heheheheh

*brings out my hand*.. My name is blackfire nice to meet u.

To cut story short, their BOND transformed by a TIEING into a KNOT of two NUTHEADS AS FRUITY CAKES,.......... yes, they got MARRIED.

And these NUTHEADS kept entertaining and amusing MUSLIMS with their MALICOUS SLANDERS. Ignorance at display? or Delibrate players in the game of denigration............but what else do they have to offer? SARDINE!!!?

Years passed, and one day, seating in the park with a friend a CATHOLIC PRIEST, who is a HATER of Islam too. For that's the only CLIQUE they can feel at ease with................so OBSSESSED about slandering Muhammad, Muslims and Islam, TOXICATING their own souls. Evil is so lonely, cries in deep agony, a MALICOUS heart.

"Marriage is so good especially when you and your spouse share the same PASSIONATE INTEREST such as slandering THE RELIGION OF PEACE." The Priest said as if wanting to change to a whole new topic, their conversation to MARRIAGE ideals.

But, BLACKFIRE kept MUTE like a Spooke, who came across another ghost appearing from thing air. DUMB AS DUMBO, he did not reply. Head long with an UNYIELDING STARE, looking all TERRIFIED and exhibition of FEAR.

"What is wrong? Are you Okay? Why are you so quiet and suddenly looking all disturbed....... am talking to you man" He tapped Blackfire slightly on his cheek.

"O, what did you just say? I got lost in my thought.......... what a day-dream NIGHTMARE,O!..................Jesus Christ."

So, the priest repeated what he had said, in an expounded way. 

"I said marriage is so good. AIN'T YOU SO A LUCKY GUY. YOU and PARISBOOKADDICT.........you guys are a perfect example of ABU-LAHAB the paternal uncle of Muhammad and whose wife was ARWA UMM JAMIL.

THOSE TWO MECCAN COUPLES WERE ALWAYS IN THE HABIT OF TAUNTING MUHAMMED.  THROWING INCENDIARY SPEECHES AT HIM. DUE HIS KITH,BY BLOOD TIES. HE MADE LIFE SO DIFFICULT FOR HIS NEPHEW FOR THEY SHARED NOT THE SAME FAITH. YOU BOTH ARE SURELY FOLLOWING IN THEIR FOOT STEPS, CAUSE THAT'S WHAT YOU SPEND YOUR LIFE ON..........ON ONE YOU NEVER MET. GOOD FOR YOU, KEEP IT UP, YOUR ENDS ARE ALREADY WELL DEFINED!!!".

"Hmm, Priest" said BLACKFIRE..........." thanks for the encouragement. Never mind about my sudden hibernation. I got a sudden flash across my mind which DIGUSTFULNESS TAUNTED and HAUNTED my SOUL when you mentioned the word MARRIAGE............it triggered a memory in me. IT SUDDENLY OCCURED TO ME OUR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY is tomorrow, am all so IRRITATED already. Its a particular day, which nights ENGULFS MY MOST DISGUSTING MOMENT in life. WHAT A NIGHTMARE, O! Its all here again."

"This is weird man" said the Priest..................."Should you not be happy its your wedding anniversary and that you are such a LUCKY MAN? I can remember when you first came all the way from Africa with a little black nylon bag, wearing a pair of bathroom slippers in some tattered jeans and polo shirt. But today, you are MARRIED to one of the EPITOME OF BEAUTY that has ever graced the landscape of PARIS, blessed with a 9 year old son....and see you looking all so TOSH". 

"DIS WAN NO SABI D KIND FIRE WEY D BURN ME FOR INSIDE. TOSH kor SALANGA ni,............SLOW-POKE!!!............. WAYRE!!!...............ODE!!!" (he said quietly in his mind before responding back to him.) 

Blackfire then said:  "If you know what I will have to go through tomorrow night. YOU WILL SO MUCH PITY MY LIFE."

3 Likes

Re: "Islamic Religion Is Very Carnal".......... Adults Only (+18) Very Explicit by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 19, 2016
Story flips to the other side.

There they were, in the EXQUISITE MALL........shopping along with HER friend for the goodies to grace the big day. AND SO OVERLY EXCITED IN AN EXHILIRATING WAY, LIKE A VALENCE ELECTRON SO HIGHLY ENERGIZED, JUMPING FROM A LOWER ORBITAL LEVEL TO A HIGHER ONE, AND THEN ANOTHER HIGHER ONE AND SO FORTH.

HER FRIEND STARTS TO WONDER AND PONDER WANTING TO KNOW THE NUCLEUS OF HER BEHAVING SO.

So she asked: "Parisbookaddict, what is going on? What is this excitement all about? DID THE U.S.A BOMB THE KA'ABA IN MECCA?"

Parisbookaddict laughed "HOW I WISH".......... flashing her white sparkling teeth, so gorgeous a dentation from a LUCIOUS MOUTH graced by a KISSABLE Angelina Jollie SENSOUS kind of lips. With a twist of her vocal cords, like a spanish guitar. She softly sais to her friend in a voice laced with joy,

"Tomorrow is the BEST DAY in my MARITAL LIFE.......its the BLISS of BLISS, the NIGHT of NIGHTS. A NIGHT MOST AWESOME which i always look forward to with all EXTRAORDINARY ANTICIPATION IN EXCITEMENT. SOMETHING VERY SPECIAL HAPPENS ONCE A YEAR ON THAT NIGHT."

2 Likes

Re: "Islamic Religion Is Very Carnal".......... Adults Only (+18) Very Explicit by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 19, 2016
Story Flips again back to the Park:

The Priest's curiousity too had grown, watered by Blackfire's undefined response and melancholian emotional trait.

"But why does it feel disgusting?" The priest asked.

"You can never understand, unless I tell you priest". 

"Dis one no be TRINITY..........or GOD becoming MAN O!, 'THE MYSTEROUS DIFFICULTY' which we shove through our A-ss, into stomaching , because our mouths detest such a LIE. GOD IS ONE AND ONLY AND NOT THREE IN ONE, NEITHER HAS A WIFE, A SON OR ANY PARTNER AT ALL. We are just fooling around, after all....... "we are FOOLS for the sake of Christ" 1 Corinthians 4:10

And so he trys to narrate,

"I WAS THINKING ABOUT HOW MOST DISQUSTING THAT ANNIVERSARY NIGHT HAS ALWAYS BEEN IN MY LIFE. OH! Jesus of Nazareth. S-H-I-T..............I say S-H-I-T!!! Nyama-nyama-nyama-nyamaka" He still could not say further more than what he had been saying before. He kept jam-hammering repeatedly in echo bits ." WHAT A DISGUSTING NIGHT". "WHAT A DISQUSTING NIGHT". "WHAT A DISQQUSTING NIGHT".

"Calm down, calm down, Blackfire, tell me all about it".

"Hmm!!! Okay, I and my wife, parisbookaddict made a DEAL 7 years ago. A deal which if she had known what my take would have been she wouldn't have come up with such a bargain to trade with me. AM SURE SHE IS SO HAPPY TODAY BECAUSE TOMORROW IS OUR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY AND HER BLISSFUL NIGHT.......... I JUST FEEL LIKE KILLING MYSELF TODAY BEFORE TOMORROW COMES BECAUSE OF THE DISGUST I WILL HAVE TO GO THROUGH!!!"

"Open up BLACKFIRE, you know am a PRIEST i handle confessions now and then, common man. Don't be a PVSSY..... tell me please".
Re: "Islamic Religion Is Very Carnal".......... Adults Only (+18) Very Explicit by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 19, 2016
Story flips to the gals in the mall,

"So tell me Paris. What is so SPECIAL about this wedding anniversary night, making you to now jump like a kangaroo........while just a moment ago you were leaping like a toad. WHAT KIND OF AN EXCITEMENT STATE IS THIS.................. tell me..................... WAZUP girl?"

Paris whispers into her friend's ears in a very low sexy tone, all turned on already for the night of bliss. 

"I AM GOING TO BE TONGUED BY BLACKFIRE TOMORROW NIGHT. I WILL BE GETTING HEADS FROM MY HUSBAND. HE IS GOING TO LICK AND EAT MY BURGER UP...........ITS CUNNILINGUS TILL DAWN. IT HAPPENS JUST ONCE A YEAR, A SPECIAL TREAT, THE NIGHT OF NIGHT, BLISS OF BLISS."

"WHAT!..... ARE YOU NUTS!!!? You mean you get such a TREAT just once in a WHOLE year from your husband BLACKFIRE!!!?.......GOD-DAMN-IT!!!?" Stamping her feet a gesture of anger.

"Shu-shu-shu,................... keep it low biko!"

"BUT WHY, WHY and WHY!?" Her friend protested as if to burst into sympathetic tears..................and then suddenly she vociferated again:

"Does it mean BLACKFIRE, your husband is this SELFISH ....................CAN'T GO DOWN ON YOU, his wife as beautiful as you are!!?"

Paris' heart pulsed at tit-bit.............managed to put herself together before starting to explain,

"Hmm, naso Oooooooo e happen o................... A BARGAIN was made and a deal was strucked between me and him and the only thing that came out of my BEH-BEH-BEH-BOH, DUMB AS DUMBO husband's mouth as part of his bargain was: "HEADS from me BLACKFIRE will be reserved for ONLY once a year, on our Wedding anniversary nights ALONE and ONLY".

"I WAS SO SHOCKED...........I ALMOST HAD A STROKE. WELL A DEAL IS A DEAL....... BUT COULD YOU HAVE IMMAGINED HIS CHOICE OF THE DEAL.......... I WISH IT DIDN'T TURN OUT AS SO. ****IF I HAD MY WAY****, HEADS WOULDN'T BE RESERVED ONLY FOR OUR ANNIVERSARY NIGHTS AS A SPECIAL TREAT. I'D TAKE ONE EVERYDAY AND NIGHT. " (take note of the asterixed, it will be re-emphasized.)

2 Likes

Re: "Islamic Religion Is Very Carnal".......... Adults Only (+18) Very Explicit by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 19, 2016
Story flips to the park again:

"COMMON BLACKFIRE, WHAT IS THE REASON WHY YOU FEEL SO DEPRESSED, IRRITATED, UPSET, ANGRY, DISGUSTED....................MAD!!! WHY! WHY!! WHY!!!?" His Priestly friend couldn't help it anymore. He really wants to know the reason WHY.

And so, Blackfire looked him DEEPLY in the eyes, holding onto his broad shoulders.

"PLEASE, TELL ME SINCERELY THAT YOU WILL NEVER EVER TELL A SINGLE SOUL. HONESTLY, I HAVE NEVER EVER TOLD ANYONE THIS BEFORE".

"I SURE CAN KEEP A SECRET". Responded the Priest . " BY THE WAY AM A PRIEST FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. THAT'S MY JOB YET STILL YOU ARE MY FRIEND. I CAN'T BETRAY YOUR TRUST". 

"This is more than a SECRET o!.......Oga Roman Catholic Priest. Na my LIFE I wan put for your hands so. Make you no do like Judas O. If you let the cat out of the bag, I COULD END UP DEAD FOR REAL!!!. Do you get it? That's how SERIOUS this information is. Its like programmed sucide!!! MY LIFE IS ON THE LINE, DO YOU GET IT!?"

His friend nodded and thought in his mind, "what could it be"?

BLACKFIRE, DUMB AS DUMBO MURMURED WITH COURAGE AT LAST:

"Beh-beh-boh-boh, my wife, Parisbookaddict could SHOOT me in the HEAD with her KALASHNIKOV-................ a type of long gun rifle that can fire very quickly which she keeps handy in our house. You know this is the West, Guns are smoking everywhere. Always in MASS production like BREAD from the BAKERY house.

If she should EVER hear me telling you this, AM DEAD. You sure know how much she is so full of her self, like say she no dey PEE and POOH but na BIG LIE o, such a SELF-CONCEIT ARROGANT LADY...................... OKAY! OKAY!! Stop looking at me that way....................... YES! YES!! YES!!! She is such a BEAUTY and has a body like a SPORT CAR. But you know what!? I DON'T THINK MY WIFE, PARISBOOKADDICT HAD THE BEST OF TOILET TRAINING. I don't think anyone told her how to WIPE herself. Maybe she wipes from back to front. THERE IS THIS OVERWHELMING RANCID STENCH OF ROTTEN CARCASS DOWN THERE, DOOKIE LIKE BROWN CLOUDS. I HAD SERIOUSLY RATHER TAKE OUT THE TRASH THAN EVER GIVE HER HEADS. I FEEL LIKE THROWING UP ALREADY......... O MY STOMACH HURTS ME SO BAD. Nyama-nyama-nyamaka".
Re: "Islamic Religion Is Very Carnal".......... Adults Only (+18) Very Explicit by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 19, 2016
My gentle Readers, some of you may care to increase in your vocabulary by wanting to know the meaning of the following words.

RANCID: Having a VERY HIGH RANK UNPLEASANT STALE ODOR, as through decomposition especially of oily and fatty foods.

STENCH: A very strong and EXTREMELY OFFENSIVE ODOUR, like the type ozing out from a ROTTEN DEAD ANIMAL. A very BAD smell.

CARCASS: The DEAD BODY of an animal in decay, decomposition.

DOOKIE: Pasty substance from one's ASS-HOLE.

Just incase you are asked, for example to make a good sentence using the word 'DOOKIE.

"SHUT-UP DOOKIE HEADS,"........could be an offensive example. Though it does have when it comes handy to be used most especially when you come across an internet Troll who is so proud of having SHUT DOWN HIS OR HER BRAIN using the DOOKIE HOLE and throwing BROWN CLOUDS at you .

And so, after Blackfire FINALLY cutting himself loose, from is suspended state.

The Priest LAUGHED in mockery of him................mimicing Blackfire's own style of mischeivous laugh.

Blackfire:

buhahahahahaaaha

wo omoyi ma kan mi leyin o

buhahahahaaha

"LAUGHTER TO BEGIN WITH WAS PROBABLY GLEE AT MISFORTUNES OF OTHERS. THE BARING OF THE TEETH IN LAUGHTER HINTS AT ITS SAVAGE ANCESTRY. ANIMALS HAVE NO MALICE, HENCE ALSO NO LAUGHTER. " Eric Hoffer.

The priest Laughed MALICIOUSLY, while Blackfire gave him a MALEVOLENT stare.

Two words to quickly learn their meanings guys,

MALICIOUS: very UNKIND and CRUEL, and delibrately behaving in a way that is likely to UPSET or HURT someone.

MALEVOLENT: A malevolent person wants to HARM other people.

These is what you guys come to do on NL, parisbookaddict, Blackfire and the remaining members of the MARAUDING GANG spending your time, money and salad cream brains. 

The MARAUDING GANG on NL.

Huh! Another quick enrichment of your vocabulary.

MARAUDING: means, a person or animal who does nothing but moves around looking for something to destory.

Example of such a MARAUDING animal is "RODENTS".

"It is CHEERING to see that the RATS are still around and the ship is not sinking". Eric Hoffer. 

To such PATHOLOGICAL EXTREEMISM you guys come here displaying your art of MARAUDING on NAIRALAND. So pathetic.................a sick people...............that your pathological contempt for Islam warranted a SPECIAL PLATFORM to be created, intended for MUSLIM ALONE whose sensibility, is being AGRESSIVELY HARRASSED by these EXTRAVAGANT HOT GOSPELLERS OF MALICE suffering from LOW SELF ESTEEME who are so so so very very very INSENSITIVE to their own DISHONOUR.

Since that's what their soul enjoys.........MOCKERY, the priest asked Blackfire in a jestful way:

"What did the SANITARY NAPKIN say to the FART?"

"I don't know" responded the DUMBO.

"YOU ARE THE WIND BENEATH MY WINGS".

"Parisbookaddict is the wind beneath your wings. Hmm! ARM PIT no dey tall pass  SHOULDER O. You know what I mean Blackfire". His friend LAUGHED OUT LOUD in analice 107 style, "Hahahahahahahahaha" Before asking another MOCKING question again.

"What is the difference between "INCOMPLETE" and "COMPLETE"?

"I don't know" Says the DUMBO again.

"A MAN WITHOUT A WIFE IS INCOMPLETE, ONCE MARRIED HE IS COMPLETE".

"But In your own case,BLACKFIRE, YOU ARE  "FINISHED". Christianity NEVER taught us any TOILET ETHICS. Else I would have helped you out as a CHRISTIAN PRIEST that I am. Hence, feel free to eat her DOOKIE brown clouds tomorrow night. Just don't KILL yourself before then."

Hmm!!!

You havent seen H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S.

KEEP ON READING. WE WOULD SOON GET TO THE POINT HOW ALL THESE CONNECTS TO THE TITLE OF THE THREAD: "ISLAMIC RELIGION IS VERY CARNAL".

To be continued in part TWO.............Stay tuned.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Islamic Religion Is Very Carnal".......... Adults Only (+18) Very Explicit by annunaki2(m): 4:51pm On Aug 19, 2016
Blackfire and parisbookaddict must have really given you nightmares for you to be trepidated enough to have inspiration for this "tribute". grin meanwhile you write very well, I will like to suggest you go and write your own quoran, I am sure it will make much better reading than the one attributed to the seventh century terrorist.tongue

1 Like

Re: "Islamic Religion Is Very Carnal".......... Adults Only (+18) Very Explicit by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 19, 2016
annunaki2:
Blackfire and parisbookaddict must have really given you nightmares for you to be trepidated enough to have inspiration for this "tribute". grin meanwhile you write very well, I will like to suggest you go and write your own quoran, I am sure it will make much better reading than the one attributed to the seventh century terrorist.tongue

Thank you for your compliment.....................RANCID STENCH OF ROTTEN CARCASS can be quite a nightmare. grin
Re: "Islamic Religion Is Very Carnal".......... Adults Only (+18) Very Explicit by Rilwayne001: 5:51pm On Aug 19, 2016
Bwahahahahahahhaha... I wish I could write like this.

OP, I'm very sure blackfire' doesn't know parisbookaddict is a transgender. She's both male and female at the same time.

Annuanaki2, please don't pm her oh, unless you do transgender hehehehe grin

Make I go finish reading the op

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Islamic Religion Is Very Carnal".......... Adults Only (+18) Very Explicit by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 19, 2016
Rilwayne001:

OP, I'm very sure blackfire' doesn't know parisbookaddict is a transgender. She's both male and female at the same time.

grin

2 Likes

Re: "Islamic Religion Is Very Carnal".......... Adults Only (+18) Very Explicit by stephendamsoho: 1:01am On Aug 20, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Someone that's both male and female at the same time is not a transgender

Such a person is a Hermaphrodite
Re: "Islamic Religion Is Very Carnal".......... Adults Only (+18) Very Explicit by Rilwayne001: 6:52am On Aug 20, 2016
stephendamsoho:

Someone that's both male and female at the same time is not a transgender

Such a person is a Hermaphrodite

True talk.. Thanks for the correction wink

2 Likes

Re: "Islamic Religion Is Very Carnal".......... Adults Only (+18) Very Explicit by orisa37: 9:43am On Aug 20, 2016
Lam means Worship. IS is Is(Isa=Allah=Lord) means God. So Islam means worship God as in Revelation 22:9. Muslims, not Islamists defile the Practice.
Re: "Islamic Religion Is Very Carnal".......... Adults Only (+18) Very Explicit by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 21, 2016
orisa37:
Lam means Worship. IS is Is(Isa=Allah=Lord) means God. So Islam means worship God as in Revelation 22:9. Muslims, not Islamists defile the Practice.

www.nairaland.com/3302030/orisa37-what-did-letter-o

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Edo Bear Yoruba Names / Pastor E.A. Adeboye Tells The Story Of How He Once Drank Tea With God / Must Tithe Be Paid In Church???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.