Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Check Out The Snake That I Killed Last Night - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Check Out The Snake That I Killed Last Night (2571 Views)

Snake Killed By My Dog Last Night / The Snake I Killed Last Night / The Rat My Dog Killed Last Night!! Pepper Soup On Point. pics uploaded. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Snake That I Killed Last Night by Gozieekenkwo(m): 12:17pm On Sep 17, 2015
Thank God that i was with touch light, I nearly step on it, outside my compound ... If not I would have become history...the snake is called viper (ajuala)

Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Check Out The Snake That I Killed Last Night by SeverusSnape(m): 12:26pm On Sep 17, 2015
Pictures please...
Re: Check Out The Snake That I Killed Last Night by slap1(m): 12:34pm On Sep 17, 2015
Surest way to FP is via anything snake. Even if you google a snake and say you killed it, na front page straight.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Snake That I Killed Last Night by Zzyco: 12:40pm On Sep 17, 2015
NL is always interested in snakes. Even without pictures fp on point.
Re: Check Out The Snake That I Killed Last Night by knostbrown01(m): 12:45pm On Sep 17, 2015
Eeeh eeeh Mr Jackie Chan, Snake in the monkey shadow grin
Re: Check Out The Snake That I Killed Last Night by kestolove95(m): 12:51pm On Sep 17, 2015
Seun, lalasticlala and ishilove dey chop snake...dem no dey joke wit snake post o...now watch as dix post go entr front page
Re: Check Out The Snake That I Killed Last Night by Gozieekenkwo(m): 12:59pm On Sep 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Pictures please...

Okay

Re: Check Out The Snake That I Killed Last Night by mcdreeezy: 12:59pm On Sep 17, 2015
Mehn this shit is big. Snakes everywhere, quite sickening.
Re: Check Out The Snake That I Killed Last Night by Gozieekenkwo(m): 1:17pm On Sep 17, 2015
mcdreeezy:
Mehn this shit is big. Snakes everywhere, quite sickening.

More

Re: Check Out The Snake That I Killed Last Night by mcdreeezy: 1:26pm On Sep 17, 2015
Gozieekenkwo:

More
If it were up to me, these reptiles would go extinct.
Re: Check Out The Snake That I Killed Last Night by mcdreeezy: 1:26pm On Sep 17, 2015
Gozieekenkwo:

More
Re: Check Out The Snake That I Killed Last Night by Gozieekenkwo(m): 1:39pm On Sep 17, 2015
mcdreeezy:

LOL.... Bro, I was shocked to see that reptile... Thank God that i was with a touch light
Re: Check Out The Snake That I Killed Last Night by naijainfogalery: 7:08pm On Sep 17, 2015
I cover my surroundings with the blood of Jesus,
Re: Check Out The Snake That I Killed Last Night by Baroba(m): 8:38pm On Sep 17, 2015
Gozieekenkwo:

LOL.... Bro, I was shocked to see that reptile... Thank God that i was with a touch light

Gaboon Vipers are nothing to joke with, you might want to clear out vegetation in your compound, or you might not be so lucky next time.. Ajuala is actually puff adders.

A little info on Gaboon Vipers from wiki

Bitis gabonica, most commonly known as the Gaboon viper, is a venomous viper species found in the rainforests and savannas of sub-Saharan Africa.[1] This is not only the largest member of the genus Bitis,[2] but also the world's heaviest viperid,[3] and it has the longest fangs, up to 2 inches (5 cm), and the highest venom yield of any venomous snake..
Re: Check Out The Snake That I Killed Last Night by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 18, 2015
I keep saying it,I smell a natural occurrence about to take place (maybe a disaster). Somebody once said a change in weather but it's not today that we have been having changes in weather. Another thought of mine.
Animals are disasters detector.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Snake That I Killed Last Night by Baroba(m): 11:05am On Sep 18, 2015
ORIENTNIGERIA:
I keep saying it,I smell a natural occurrence about to take place (maybe a disaster). Somebody once said a change in weather but it's not today that we have been having changes in weather. Another thought of mine.
Animals are disasters detector.

Loss of habitat, people are encroaching into these animals territories in the name of buying land and building houses..

(1) (Reply)

Long Haired Male GSD Needed / Scary Looking Insect Nest (pics) / Diary Of Wendy My Gsd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.