Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

This Lastman Wanted To Make His First Official Booking - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Lastman Wanted To Make His First Official Booking (586 Views)

Man Who Wanted To Use A Runs Girl For Ritual Arrested In Ughelli,delta(photos) / See The First Official Tweet Of The Newly Appointed Commissioner Of Happiness. / A Lastman Nearly Kill An Okada Man Because Of #50 ...c Picture Below (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Lastman Wanted To Make His First Official Booking by peterovanski(m): 1:12pm On Sep 17, 2015
According to an eye witness this lastman wanted to make his first booking before the victim took-off. There was a arguement between the keke napep and the siena driver but as they spotted the new lastman motor-car!! They took off

Source ...peterovanski

Lalasticalala

Re: This Lastman Wanted To Make His First Official Booking by peterovanski(m): 4:06pm On Sep 17, 2015
@sarutobie pllz I didn't get the message I checked inbox but didn't found it You can quote me
Re: This Lastman Wanted To Make His First Official Booking by sarutobie(m): 4:51pm On Sep 17, 2015
peterovanski:
@sarutobie pllz I didn't get the message I checked inbox but didn't found it
You can quote me
obinna.uwasomba964@gmail.com
Re: This Lastman Wanted To Make His First Official Booking by peterovanski(m): 5:06pm On Sep 17, 2015
sarutobie:
obinna.uwasomba964@gmail.com

You can just flash me on 08164157438

(1) (Reply)

UNIPORT Lecturer, Rivers Polytechnic Bursar Kidnapped / My Friend Led Our Gang To Kidnap His Own Father, Demand N1.5m Ransom – Suspect / Lol. Man Who Claimed He Was Sleepwalking When He Broke Into Neighbor's Home Wake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.