Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Man Who Wanted To Use A Runs Girl For Ritual Arrested In Ughelli,delta(photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Wanted To Use A Runs Girl For Ritual Arrested In Ughelli,delta(photos) (44403 Views)

Boy Arrested For Scamming A Lady Who Wanted To Buy Love Machine For ₦22k / Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli / SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Wanted To Use A Runs Girl For Ritual Arrested In Ughelli,delta(photos) by zoba88: 7:05am On May 02, 2018
An alleged ritualist has been arrested at Daniel Umukoro extension,Ughelli.Accorsing to report, he controlled the babe below from Benin on Sunday and locked her in one of the room in the duplex(pictured below) waiting to perfect his plan.Unfortunately he slept off after some marathon s*x and the babe broke the ceiling and jumped down through one of the rooms and scale the fence while naked.

Reports say that the lady is a runs from Benin.They bargained that the guy will pay her N40k after sex without knowing that the guy wanted to use her for ritual.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/05/man-who-wanted-to-use-runs-girl-for.html?m=1

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Who Wanted To Use A Runs Girl For Ritual Arrested In Ughelli,delta(photos) by zoba88: 7:06am On May 02, 2018

Re: Man Who Wanted To Use A Runs Girl For Ritual Arrested In Ughelli,delta(photos) by zoba88: 7:08am On May 02, 2018

Re: Man Who Wanted To Use A Runs Girl For Ritual Arrested In Ughelli,delta(photos) by snowlord(m): 7:12am On May 02, 2018
God catch am

My first ftc :dedicated to everyone ready to oust d dullard come 2019 angry

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Who Wanted To Use A Runs Girl For Ritual Arrested In Ughelli,delta(photos) by adebayo3449(m): 7:14am On May 02, 2018
our sisters
All that glitters ain't gold

104 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Wanted To Use A Runs Girl For Ritual Arrested In Ughelli,delta(photos) by Firefire(m): 7:18am On May 02, 2018
End time story.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Wanted To Use A Runs Girl For Ritual Arrested In Ughelli,delta(photos) by Olalan(m): 7:18am On May 02, 2018
Girls be contented they won't listen, jumping from one man to another, this one is lucky many aren't and the worst of it is some yahoo guys use them though they won't die but the ladies become "empty" with no usefulness again

51 Likes

Re: Man Who Wanted To Use A Runs Girl For Ritual Arrested In Ughelli,delta(photos) by KendrickAyomide: 7:21am On May 02, 2018
grin Zero empathy for runs girls

44 Likes

Re: Man Who Wanted To Use A Runs Girl For Ritual Arrested In Ughelli,delta(photos) by hisgrace090: 7:21am On May 02, 2018
What is wrong with this I must make it group?

Killing your fellow because of money?

Too baad.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Wanted To Use A Runs Girl For Ritual Arrested In Ughelli,delta(photos) by Rickyzagy: 7:26am On May 02, 2018
which kind sleep did the guy sleep that he didn't notice when you break all those escape?

I sense lie but everything is possible under buhari

go give your testimony

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Wanted To Use A Runs Girl For Ritual Arrested In Ughelli,delta(photos) by Rickyzagy: 7:28am On May 02, 2018
the girl lazy and greed if not she will not be dancing shaku for money. go learn work

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Wanted To Use A Runs Girl For Ritual Arrested In Ughelli,delta(photos) by ebujany(m): 7:33am On May 02, 2018
Confusing story....

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Wanted To Use A Runs Girl For Ritual Arrested In Ughelli,delta(photos) by HtwoOw: 7:37am On May 02, 2018
hmmmmm, Runs woman
Re: Man Who Wanted To Use A Runs Girl For Ritual Arrested In Ughelli,delta(photos) by galadima77(m): 7:51am On May 02, 2018
ebujany:
Confusing story....

I'm yet to see any proof or reason that suggests the girl's allegation.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Wanted To Use A Runs Girl For Ritual Arrested In Ughelli,delta(photos) by GIDIBANKZ(m): 7:54am On May 02, 2018
Ok na
Re: Man Who Wanted To Use A Runs Girl For Ritual Arrested In Ughelli,delta(photos) by fiercehillz(m): 8:39am On May 02, 2018
Baba be don take codeine with watermelon...na this old layer person control all the way from Benin for 40k? undecided
She suppose know say something dey wrong somewhere.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Wanted To Use A Runs Girl For Ritual Arrested In Ughelli,delta(photos) by Alitair(m): 8:45am On May 02, 2018
Baba decided to have one last round before using her for ritual, All this is caused because of the lack of ASSURANCE

1 Like

Re: Man Who Wanted To Use A Runs Girl For Ritual Arrested In Ughelli,delta(photos) by BlackAdam55(m): 8:53am On May 02, 2018
unlucky her, angry by now she for don they vomit some cool cool cash

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Wanted To Use A Runs Girl For Ritual Arrested In Ughelli,delta(photos) by HoodBillionaire: 9:23am On May 02, 2018
she use hand break P.O.P
she drugged him
its very simple
benin girls are all okpos
all these ring road /oba market/airport road slay queens
no level

when she see man now she go run
repent
bich

8 Likes

Re: Man Who Wanted To Use A Runs Girl For Ritual Arrested In Ughelli,delta(photos) by YorubaAssasin: 9:24am On May 02, 2018
Dis Edo girls sha... does anything good ever come from that place? undecided sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Wanted To Use A Runs Girl For Ritual Arrested In Ughelli,delta(photos) by iihtNigeria: 10:46am On May 02, 2018
Haa
Re: Man Who Wanted To Use A Runs Girl For Ritual Arrested In Ughelli,delta(photos) by ShitHead(m): 10:46am On May 02, 2018
Enemies of progress. See as them spoil the man Assurance.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Wanted To Use A Runs Girl For Ritual Arrested In Ughelli,delta(photos) by Poocelebs: 10:47am On May 02, 2018

1 Share

Re: Man Who Wanted To Use A Runs Girl For Ritual Arrested In Ughelli,delta(photos) by MrGreenMavro: 10:47am On May 02, 2018
angry
he dy find him own CHIOMA ASSURANCE

1 Like

Re: Man Who Wanted To Use A Runs Girl For Ritual Arrested In Ughelli,delta(photos) by slawomir: 10:47am On May 02, 2018
this story doesn't add up
my grandfather says there are three sides to a story
the Complainant version
the accused version
and the true story

most Nigerian girls are always loyal to money

this is how a girl is constantly increasing the number of times she is calling me now and trying to be my friend simply because she saw my photo on whatsapp were i snapped with a bottle of Hennessy.

I just dey laugh the girl
anyway as a bini boy unto ovbiedo i go just invite her then bang nonsense commot for her body.

5 Likes

Re: Man Who Wanted To Use A Runs Girl For Ritual Arrested In Ughelli,delta(photos) by Bustincole(m): 10:47am On May 02, 2018
wonder shall neva end

Say no to ritualism

5 Likes

Re: Man Who Wanted To Use A Runs Girl For Ritual Arrested In Ughelli,delta(photos) by ChaleeBendel: 10:47am On May 02, 2018
Evil man
Re: Man Who Wanted To Use A Runs Girl For Ritual Arrested In Ughelli,delta(photos) by Authoreety: 10:47am On May 02, 2018
Dszxder
Re: Man Who Wanted To Use A Runs Girl For Ritual Arrested In Ughelli,delta(photos) by Criticize001(m): 10:48am On May 02, 2018
To be honest, wetin ritualist still wan use for this kind body?

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Wanted To Use A Runs Girl For Ritual Arrested In Ughelli,delta(photos) by dynicks(m): 10:48am On May 02, 2018
g
Re: Man Who Wanted To Use A Runs Girl For Ritual Arrested In Ughelli,delta(photos) by millionboi(m): 10:48am On May 02, 2018
galadima77:

I'm yet to see any proof or reason that suggests the girl's allegation.
lol

Business went wrong

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Former Nigerian Gangster Stabbed By Rival Gang In London Becomes Pastor. Photos / Native Doctor Arrests/handcuffs Man With Bees In Uganda For Stealing / New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.