Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,569 members, 7,861,717 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:38 PM

Arab Muslim "Refugees" Rioting Over Hostel Conditions Provided By Croatia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arab Muslim "Refugees" Rioting Over Hostel Conditions Provided By Croatia (1118 Views)

Governor Ayade Cries In His Office Over The Condition Of Refugees. Photos / Zuriel Oduwole Meets Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Croatia's First Female President / Paris Attacks Celebrated In The Arab Muslim World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arab Muslim "Refugees" Rioting Over Hostel Conditions Provided By Croatia by BishopMagic: 2:41pm On Sep 17, 2015
Nah wah for these people.

And by these people I dont mean the Arab vermin but the Europeans who can't see how foolhardy it is to still want to allow these savage beasts into their society.

After being turned back from Hungary yesterday, arab Muslim refugees who rioted at the border crossing throwing stones at Hungarian police decided to opt for the Croatian route to Germany.

News report just breaking have it that the Arab refugees are now rioting in Croatia over the hostel facilities provided for their temporary housing,

Where do these Arab Muslims get the entitlement attitude that Europe must provide for them?

http://news.sky.com/story/1554031/riot-police-square-up-to-migrants-in-croatia

Article loading...
Re: Arab Muslim "Refugees" Rioting Over Hostel Conditions Provided By Croatia by SeverusSnape(m): 2:43pm On Sep 17, 2015
What's wrong with these mohammedans??...Yesterday, It was Germany, Now Croatia, tomorrow it may be France or England. I'm just looking at these Europeans, They will suffer it in the long run.

5 Likes

Re: Arab Muslim "Refugees" Rioting Over Hostel Conditions Provided By Croatia by BishopMagic: 2:48pm On Sep 17, 2015
[size=18pt]Migrants 'call for freedom' at hotel in Croatia's capital[/size]
Croatian riot police have been deployed to a hotel in the capital Zagreb where hundreds of migrants have been temporarily housed.

According to Reuters, many of the migrants have taken to their balconies and have been shouting "freedom, freedom".

http://www.itv.com/news/update/2015-09-17/migrants-call-for-freedom-at-hotel-in-croatias-capital/
Re: Arab Muslim "Refugees" Rioting Over Hostel Conditions Provided By Croatia by lunaticfringe: 2:50pm On Sep 17, 2015
BishopMagic:

Nah wah for these people.

And by these people I dont mean the Arab vermin but the Europeans who can't see how foolhardy it is to still want to allow these savage beasts into their society.

After being turned back from Hungary yesterday, arab Muslim refugees who rioted at the border crossing throwing stones at Hungarian police decided to opt for the Croatian route to Germany.

News report just breaking have it that the Arab refugees are now rioting in Croatia over the hostel facilities provided for their temporary housing,

Where do these Arab Muslims get the entitlement attitude that Europe must provide for them?

Article loading...

And to think that Croatia is the only country in the Balkan that gave the immigrants a warm reception... SMH... As for Europe if they still cannot see the handwriting on the wall.... They are on their own....

3 Likes

Re: Arab Muslim "Refugees" Rioting Over Hostel Conditions Provided By Croatia by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 17, 2015
Very soon, their fellow violent Nigerian cousins in northern Nigeria will now riot and burn down churches in the northern state's as their own way of showing solidarity with their unknown cousins protesting in Croatia and in Hungary as if these countries were indebted to them.

7 Likes

Re: Arab Muslim "Refugees" Rioting Over Hostel Conditions Provided By Croatia by Austin4lif: 2:54pm On Sep 17, 2015
My question is, who will relocate them bck to their countries after the war? Europe are too secular but they will regret it this time around in the long run.

3 Likes

Re: Arab Muslim "Refugees" Rioting Over Hostel Conditions Provided By Croatia by funkybully(f): 2:54pm On Sep 17, 2015
Beggar get choice?

If u give Muslims an inch they will claim hectares.

Europe beware of Islamic savages!

4 Likes

Re: Arab Muslim "Refugees" Rioting Over Hostel Conditions Provided By Croatia by simpleseyi: 3:04pm On Sep 17, 2015
My previous posts will buttress the fact that I am a Muslim. All you nonentities that have commented above can all jump into the Lagos lagoon or hug wet transformer. I don't give a fvck about you infidels. Noenetheless, I refuse to believe that the story, I think it is just mere propaganda by you infidels, if however it happens to be true that Arab refugees are now rioting in Croatia over the hostel facilities provided for their temporary housing, then they should all be shot with AK-47, survivors should be re-shot with AK-49. A man that bites the fingers that fed him should also drink the blood that comes from the bite.

1 Like

Re: Arab Muslim "Refugees" Rioting Over Hostel Conditions Provided By Croatia by BishopMagic: 3:05pm On Sep 17, 2015
simpleseyi:
My previous posts will buttress the fact that I am a Muslim. All you nonentities that have commented above can all jump into the Lagos lagoon or hug wet transformer. I don't give a fvck about you infidels. Noenetheless, I refuse to believe that the story, I think it is just mere propaganda by you infidels, if however it happens to be true that Arab refugees are now rioting in Croatia over the hostel facilities provided for their temporary housing, then they should all be shot with AK-47, survivors should be re-shot with AK-49. A man that bites the fingers that fed him should also drink the blood that comes from the bite.

Fake Yoruba Muslim filth talking trash and calling his bastard father an infidel.

Some one who was born a bastard dey call im papa wey im no know bastard.

Omoale bastard

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arab Muslim "Refugees" Rioting Over Hostel Conditions Provided By Croatia by sdindan: 3:07pm On Sep 17, 2015
BishopMagic:
[size=18pt]Migrants 'call for freedom' at hotel in Croatia's capital[/size]
Croatian riot police have been deployed to a hotel in the capital Zagreb where hundreds of migrants have been temporarily housed.

According to Reuters, many of the migrants have taken to their balconies and have been shouting "freedom, freedom".

http://www.itv.com/news/update/2015-09-17/migrants-call-for-freedom-at-hotel-in-croatias-capital/

Freedom as in what.
I don't know whats wrong with Muslims

2 Likes

Re: Arab Muslim "Refugees" Rioting Over Hostel Conditions Provided By Croatia by BishopMagic: 3:08pm On Sep 17, 2015
sdindan:

Freedom as in what.
I don't know whats wrong with Muslims

Nah that satanic god wey dem dey worship be their problem

3 Likes

Re: Arab Muslim "Refugees" Rioting Over Hostel Conditions Provided By Croatia by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 17, 2015
fools ARABS or ARAB MUSLIMS , modafukas traded their cultural identities with religion.

2 Likes

Re: Arab Muslim "Refugees" Rioting Over Hostel Conditions Provided By Croatia by DaBullIT(m): 4:04pm On Sep 17, 2015
Doing what they do best

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

See The Overloaded Van That Was Spotted In Oshogbo(photo) / Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator From APC Caucus Meetings / DELTA GOV: Tension As Tribunal Delivers Verdict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.