Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

OPC Condemns Killing Of DSS Operatives By Pipeline Vandals - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPC Condemns Killing Of DSS Operatives By Pipeline Vandals (15976 Views)

Miyetti Allah Condemns Killing Of Cows In Ekiti / Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace / Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPC Condemns Killing Of DSS Operatives By Pipeline Vandals by abimic(m): 4:27pm On Sep 17, 2015
Saboteurs at work. If those pipelines vandals didn't know about the coming of the SSS, they're no match for our SSS. Since we have armed forces, they should man these pipelines,moreover, these OPC are just making money from huge contracts without proper bidding. The community knows the vandals, so Govt should partner with locals than these self centred set of people.
Re: OPC Condemns Killing Of DSS Operatives By Pipeline Vandals by ERODEDEAST(f): 4:33pm On Sep 17, 2015
grin Them think say na small work OPC do there. .

1 Like

Re: OPC Condemns Killing Of DSS Operatives By Pipeline Vandals by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:34pm On Sep 17, 2015
Burger01:
Okay. I see you get sense small pass that mofo sad
I don't know what you mean by mofo...
Re: OPC Condemns Killing Of DSS Operatives By Pipeline Vandals by double0seven(m): 4:41pm On Sep 17, 2015
DONSMITH123:
I should clap for OPC abi? Jobless people. How am i even sure if its not the hand work of OPC.

I swear to God; you took the words right from my mouth. That was exactly what came to my mind by the I had read the article up to half.

The OPC is a credible suspect in this suspect. They have a serious motive.
Re: OPC Condemns Killing Of DSS Operatives By Pipeline Vandals by terabyte2015(m): 4:54pm On Sep 17, 2015
You all may not really understand what happened cox this news is not complete
I live in Isawo, Ikorodu of Lagos, where this IJAW people re really terrorizing us.
The DSS came around oke-oko for a little party while the IJAW informant saw their identity and raise alarm. Before we can say Jacobson, about 8 DSS officer was already on the floor.

This is not the first incident against the security agent. I want great people of this country of ours to please help us to pass this info to the rightful source cox we are not sleeping with our two eyes closed in our own house/home....this vandals re not ordinary vandals, they are MILITANT turn Vandals....Please save our soul

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPC Condemns Killing Of DSS Operatives By Pipeline Vandals by ndcide(m): 5:00pm On Sep 17, 2015
Are we now going to lampoon the yoruba military outfit whom they are going to use to send the ibos packing because of politics?
Re: OPC Condemns Killing Of DSS Operatives By Pipeline Vandals by mart2k(m): 5:30pm On Sep 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:
How can Daura Security Service (DSS) be guarding pipeline installations, Only in a government led by Daura Du..ard.
...and who told you they were guarding it.
Re: OPC Condemns Killing Of DSS Operatives By Pipeline Vandals by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:04pm On Sep 17, 2015
Keneking:
really

- so there are 10 DSS badges on the loose undecided
- so there are 10 special arms used by the operatives in the hands of criminals shocked

Imagine

I feel like CRYING
Re: OPC Condemns Killing Of DSS Operatives By Pipeline Vandals by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:06pm On Sep 17, 2015
omogidi234:
Why is OPC the first group issuing press statement? Abi na them do am.

Maybe
Re: OPC Condemns Killing Of DSS Operatives By Pipeline Vandals by solonazzy: 6:13pm On Sep 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:
How can Daura Security Service (DSS) be guarding pipeline installations, Only in a government led by Daura Du..ard.
It's opc n militants dat shuld guide it abi.... Gosh.. Which set of ppl God pack full country with me
Re: OPC Condemns Killing Of DSS Operatives By Pipeline Vandals by akigbemaru: 6:27pm On Sep 17, 2015
opc criticizes Vandals pipeline.
Re: OPC Condemns Killing Of DSS Operatives By Pipeline Vandals by Rotimi47: 6:29pm On Sep 17, 2015
DONSMITH123:
I should clap for OPC abi? Jobless people. How am i even sure if its not the hand work of OPC.
You can say that again as the guys involved may have informed some OPC members before they did what they did. They are just trying to justify their performance when they were the ones protecting the pipelines.
Re: OPC Condemns Killing Of DSS Operatives By Pipeline Vandals by morbeta(m): 6:37pm On Sep 17, 2015
Opc is indeed behind this. This statement from them is only but mockry. Its indeed terrible.
Re: OPC Condemns Killing Of DSS Operatives By Pipeline Vandals by caprini1: 7:18pm On Sep 17, 2015
This is scary......scenario is like 10 well equipped MOPOLS been taken out by unarmed boys scouts.So who is now safe guarding the citizens?
Re: OPC Condemns Killing Of DSS Operatives By Pipeline Vandals by melzabull(f): 7:26pm On Sep 17, 2015
Ilekeh:
Who were the vandals?

They've brought their business from the SE abi?
Nikita racha kwa gi anya
Re: OPC Condemns Killing Of DSS Operatives By Pipeline Vandals by dododawa1: 9:23pm On Sep 17, 2015
Atete mo OLE, OLE mo oloko, OPC at work.
Re: OPC Condemns Killing Of DSS Operatives By Pipeline Vandals by SmartMugu: 9:51pm On Sep 17, 2015
DONSMITH123:
I was thinking the same thing. The whole epistle appears like he's marketing OPC to FG. So, now all OPC is known for is pipe-line protection.
Re: OPC Condemns Killing Of DSS Operatives By Pipeline Vandals by naijatruth: 1:51am On Sep 18, 2015
Yes I know, DSS currently means Daura Security Services.
chax100:
10 DSS operatives! Nobody is safe anymore. BUHARI should tender his resignation as soon as possible. This is enough to prove that the nation is not under his control. Do you know what is DSS
Re: OPC Condemns Killing Of DSS Operatives By Pipeline Vandals by tsdarkside(m): 10:37am On Sep 18, 2015
they dont deserve to be alive....kill all this stvpid vandals....100 of them,for one dss life...... angry angry angry angry...bastardss.... angry angry angry
Re: OPC Condemns Killing Of DSS Operatives By Pipeline Vandals by tsdarkside(m): 10:44am On Sep 18, 2015
Kestolovee95:
Actually, it was the OPC that killed them for trying to stop them from vandalizing pipeline. The OPC guys are only afraid of the repercussion that'll follow, that's why they are running around trying to dissociate themselves from the killing. Cowards grin

if its true that the opc did this...then the opc deserve all to be hanged!!...but i dont think,the opc is thatttt stvpid,to do such a thing...the truth always comes out ....always!!!... angry angry angry angry
Re: OPC Condemns Killing Of DSS Operatives By Pipeline Vandals by frisky2good(m): 11:37am On Sep 18, 2015
What can the DSS do? It is a big shame that 10 of them were killed at once. How can intelligence officers be in a formation that allows gunmen to take down 10 of them at once without the enemy suffering losses? Were they not aware that they were in an area where notoriois criminals operate?

Kestolovee95:
Actually, it was the OPC that killed them for trying to stop them from vandalizing pipeline. The OPC guys are only afraid of the repercussion that'll follow, that's why they are running around trying to dissociate themselves from the killing. Cowards grin
Re: OPC Condemns Killing Of DSS Operatives By Pipeline Vandals by orunto27: 11:41am On Sep 18, 2015
There's more than is reported here. NASS must investigate further.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Match For Biafra: Owerri Is Gathering Momentum At The Moment / Orji Kalu And Governor Sani Bello Of Niger State Meet Behind Closed Door (Photo) / Save Nigeria Group/pastor Tunde Bakare To Plan Another “occupy Nigeria" Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.