Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

The Match For Biafra: Owerri Is Gathering Momentum At The Moment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Match For Biafra: Owerri Is Gathering Momentum At The Moment (16007 Views)

Okorocha's 'health @your Door Step' Gathers Momentum At The 27 General Hospitals / Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum / Biafra: Owerri Grounded By IPOB Protest; Okorocha Devastated! HAPPENINGNOW (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Match For Biafra: Owerri Is Gathering Momentum At The Moment by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 12, 2015
All those around Owerri are encouraged to join up the match!
Many of us disagree with Nnamdi and his approach to our struggle, but then, the match is not about him.
He is only a symbol.

Biafra is bigger than he.

All patriots of great Nation around Owerri should match.

We are Biafrans, we want Biafra,
It is not a crime. We have the right to self determination.

On Monday, innocent citizens from Kogi State were killed in their homes by descendants of Usman Dan Fodio.
This has been going on for years. In their philosophy, we are a conquered people.
Yet this is our philosophy, it is better to die for freedom than to live in slavery.

For how long shall we keep quiet?

We must say no to this bondage, we must say no to this fraud.

We are aware that some Biafrans are blinded to the truth.
We are ready to debate anyone willing to face our logics.

We repeat, we cannot belong to a nation where our children who score 70% in exams are denied admission, while those who score 1% are admitted. Even the universal 40% as pass mark is not obeyed in Nigeria.
Nigeria is a disgrace to our dignity as a people.
We have no inheritance in Nigeria.

The bigot called Buhari announced to the whole world that Nigeria is divided into 95% and 5%.
In real nations, that statement alone is enough for him to either resign or be impeached.
What a shame.

There is no sentiment about this: we want to take our destiny into our hands.
We want to take our destiny into our hands.
Our resolve is real and total.

Long live Biafra.

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Match For Biafra: Owerri Is Gathering Momentum At The Moment by EternalTruths: 11:40am On Nov 12, 2015
In the end, Biafra will STAND cool

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Match For Biafra: Owerri Is Gathering Momentum At The Moment by moderation2020: 11:47am On Nov 12, 2015
pls date & time of match is when. Because we at Owerri We are determined We are fearless We are resolute We are IPOB We are Biafrans

26 Likes

Re: The Match For Biafra: Owerri Is Gathering Momentum At The Moment by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 12, 2015
moderation2020:
pls date & time of match is when. Because we at Owerri
We are determined
We are fearless
We are resolute
We are IPOB
We are Biafrans

It is on already, check around Douglas.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Match For Biafra: Owerri Is Gathering Momentum At The Moment by sunnyb0b0(m): 11:55am On Nov 12, 2015
noblezone:

It is on already, check around Douglas.

You want Abagworo abagoro to commit suicide?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Match For Biafra: Owerri Is Gathering Momentum At The Moment by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 12, 2015
I like the way Nnamdi KANU is pursuing his own Biafra cause. He made me believe that there is still hope for Africans and Nigerians.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Match For Biafra: Owerri Is Gathering Momentum At The Moment by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 12, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

You want Abagworo abagoro to commit suicide?

He talk say dem abagworos in IMO will fight off biafrans...
The guy is just a clown... Laughable indeed.

5 Likes

Re: The Match For Biafra: Owerri Is Gathering Momentum At The Moment by ichidodo: 12:00pm On Nov 12, 2015
This has to be the Golden Age for Biafran awareness and actualization... ..

16 Likes

Re: The Match For Biafra: Owerri Is Gathering Momentum At The Moment by luvinhubby(m): 12:02pm On Nov 12, 2015
Akpa-gworo come & see oo grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Match For Biafra: Owerri Is Gathering Momentum At The Moment by okirewaju(f): 12:03pm On Nov 12, 2015
Smh
Re: The Match For Biafra: Owerri Is Gathering Momentum At The Moment by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:08pm On Nov 12, 2015
I thought they said Imolites don't support Biafra because of Okorocha?

7 Likes

Re: The Match For Biafra: Owerri Is Gathering Momentum At The Moment by Pavore9: 12:15pm On Nov 12, 2015
l wished we had marched against our Governors, Senators, House of Rep members, Local government chairmen in the last 16 years, the present decay wouldn't have gotten to this level!

3 Likes

Re: The Match For Biafra: Owerri Is Gathering Momentum At The Moment by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 12, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
I thought they said Imolites don't support Biafra because of Okorocha?

Okorocha is on his own.

The North loves the North
The West loves the West

Only our people are too "wise": they love Nigeria more than they love their fatherland.

This is the beginning of the struggle.

At least, something great has been achieved: We can now discuss Biafra without fear!!!

In the years gone by, we were afraid.

They kill us in Nigeria over cartoon in Denmark, they loot our properties over tension in the middle east.
Our children go for youth service, and they are hacked to death. We kept quiet, we continue to bury our dead.

They are laying waste the Middle Belt. Who will hear their cry? Who will rescue them?
They are eying our lands. They are coming down gradually.

Nigerians are hypocrites. They protested the killings in South Africa, but never protests the daily killings in Nigeria by the Jihardists. In fear of the unknown, they shout "ONE" Nigeria!
What is one about Nigeria?
Now for daring to protest against the fruad, they are calling us names. They are threatening us with more blood.
Shall a nation be built on innocent blood?

Our believes, aspirations, dreams, ways of live, etc are all different.
They use gun to force us to be "ONE". Shame on Africa.

The cowards among us have all ran away, looking for "money" just eat.
The fatherland calls. Stand up and defend our inheritance.

Arise or ye Biafrans. This is anew dawn!

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Match For Biafra: Owerri Is Gathering Momentum At The Moment by theDEVILisHERE: 12:26pm On Nov 12, 2015
Nice
"Owe nke Eri" the epicentre of Biafra land must be free

Biafra must be restored
Nothing can stop it

Time to break free is now

17 Likes

Re: The Match For Biafra: Owerri Is Gathering Momentum At The Moment by Abagworo(m): 12:33pm On Nov 12, 2015
I gave information on the protest right from the onset earlier this morning. How come y'all are calling me out. It is still not successful though from information I've gathered so far. The crowd is too insignificant. This is the protest at Douglas Road.

6 Likes

Re: The Match For Biafra: Owerri Is Gathering Momentum At The Moment by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 12, 2015
Abagworo:
I gave information on the protest right from the onset earlier this morning. How come y'all are calling me out. It is still not successful though from information I've gathered so far. The crowd is too insignificant. This is the protest at Douglas Road.
The tempo will build up with time.
All the match usually start small.

Also, Anambra is mobilizing afresh to boost Owerri.

14 Likes

Re: The Match For Biafra: Owerri Is Gathering Momentum At The Moment by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 12, 2015
Nothing can stop an idea whole time has come- Victor Hugo.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Match For Biafra: Owerri Is Gathering Momentum At The Moment by Abagworo(m): 12:38pm On Nov 12, 2015
noblezone:

Anambra is mobilizing afresh to boost Owerri.

In essence you agree with me that if they succeed in generating enough crowd then it is safe to say that 90% would be from Abia and Anambra. Study the picture I posted and notice that Banks and business premises are open and people are not much interested in participating.

5 Likes

Re: The Match For Biafra: Owerri Is Gathering Momentum At The Moment by Saturn213: 12:38pm On Nov 12, 2015
Abagworo:

grin grin grin grin

How many are those?

2 Likes

Re: The Match For Biafra: Owerri Is Gathering Momentum At The Moment by Saturn213: 12:39pm On Nov 12, 2015
dearpreye:

Including Ipob that threatened to the Man of God- Pastor Kumuyi?

1 Like

Re: The Match For Biafra: Owerri Is Gathering Momentum At The Moment by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 12, 2015
dearpreye:

The worst part is:
They have not even given us reasons to remain in Nigeria.
Rather than address the issues we are raising, they will threaten us with blood and death.

And they want us to be patriots.
How do you build nation on the blood of the innocent?
How can two work together except they agree?

These matches are preambles.
We cannot go back on our resolve.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Match For Biafra: Owerri Is Gathering Momentum At The Moment by Abagworo(m): 12:41pm On Nov 12, 2015
Saturn213:

grin grin grin grin

How many are those?

They are not up to 100 in a State of 5million inhabitants and a city of 500,000.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Match For Biafra: Owerri Is Gathering Momentum At The Moment by Saturn213: 12:45pm On Nov 12, 2015
Abagworo:

They are not up to 100 in a State of 5million inhabitants and a city of 500,000.

These guys are miscreants
grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Match For Biafra: Owerri Is Gathering Momentum At The Moment by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 12, 2015
omo this is getting interesting.

long live the land of the rising sun

4 Likes

Re: The Match For Biafra: Owerri Is Gathering Momentum At The Moment by Sunnycliff(m): 12:46pm On Nov 12, 2015
I better stand on my legs and die than kneeling down all through my life!
Life is to short to remain in perpetual servitude!
#proudlybiafran!!
Nzogbu Nzogbu Enyimba!!!

14 Likes

Re: The Match For Biafra: Owerri Is Gathering Momentum At The Moment by SpaceTour: 12:49pm On Nov 12, 2015
Jobless fool, 95% of those people that even protested in Anambra and Rivers were all from Imo State. We are not as jobless as Imolites that is why the head office of MASSOB is still in Imo State run by a con man called Uwazulike. cheesy

[s]
Abagworo:

In essence you agree with me that if they succeed in generating enough crowd then it is safe to say that 90% would be from Abia and Anambra. Study the picture I posted and notice that Banks and business premises are open and people are not much interested in participating.
[/s]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Match For Biafra: Owerri Is Gathering Momentum At The Moment by EternalTruths: 12:57pm On Nov 12, 2015
Saturn213:

Including Ipob that threatened to the Man of God- Pastor Kumuyi?

Do you know why God permitted him to succeed.?

It is because God wants Kumuyi to speak out against injustice since he so much love one Nigeria.

Do you that white South Africa Anglican ministers protested against Apartheid

Christ asked us to speak out against injustice

Is Kumuyi pretending not to know that Igbos and SS are being cheated.? cool

3 Likes

Re: The Match For Biafra: Owerri Is Gathering Momentum At The Moment by EternalTruths: 12:58pm On Nov 12, 2015
SpaceTour:
Jobless fool, 95% of those people that even protested in Anambra were all from Imo State. We are not as jobless as Imolites that is why the head office of MASSOB is still in Imo State run by a con man called Uwazulike. cheesy

[s][/s]

Don't insult IMO state because of Abagworo

IMO people truly believe in Biafra. cool

6 Likes

Re: The Match For Biafra: Owerri Is Gathering Momentum At The Moment by EternalTruths: 1:01pm On Nov 12, 2015
Noblezone and dearpreye

IMO are truly behind Biafra

Let Abagworo keep deceiving himself.

In the end, Biafra will stand cool

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Match For Biafra: Owerri Is Gathering Momentum At The Moment by moderation2020: 1:05pm On Nov 12, 2015
yellowba's should stay of this forum, cowardice of the highest order

3 Likes

Re: The Match For Biafra: Owerri Is Gathering Momentum At The Moment by mazzi: 1:07pm On Nov 12, 2015
ichidodo:
This has to be the Golden Age for Biafran awareness and actualization... ..
now or you forget it forever!!!
Re: The Match For Biafra: Owerri Is Gathering Momentum At The Moment by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 12, 2015
EternalTruths:
Noblezone and dearpreye
IMO are truly behind Biafra

Let Abagworo keep deceiving himself.

In the end, Biafra will stand cool
i dont need to be told. If Imo is not for Biafra, is it Katsina that will be?
It is well with Biafra.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Signs Amodu Shuaibu Condolence Register / Ebonyi Government Empowers Youths With Keke, Gives Traditional Rulers 100 Cars / President Buhari Receives Apc Governors, Had Meeting In Closed Doors!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.