Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,924 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Four Women Mysteriously Die In Awka, Amambra State.(Graphic Pics) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Four Women Mysteriously Die In Awka, Amambra State.(Graphic Pics) (66367 Views)

All Passengers In A Bus Die In Accident Along Lagos-Benin Road (Graphic Pics) / Villagers Catch Huge Python In Awka, Anambra, Cut Its Stomach Open After Killing / Couple Going Home From Work Die In Fatal Accident In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Women Mysteriously Die In Awka, Amambra State.(Graphic Pics) by Khd95(m): 4:34pm On Sep 17, 2015
Is it dat they decided to kill themselves than to commit suicide

1 Like

Re: Four Women Mysteriously Die In Awka, Amambra State.(Graphic Pics) by greall12(m): 4:42pm On Sep 17, 2015
Hmmmmm

Sad news.
Re: Four Women Mysteriously Die In Awka, Amambra State.(Graphic Pics) by Afritop(m): 4:43pm On Sep 17, 2015
Tonnniey:
The cause of their death is mysterious.

Police will continue to carry out investigation and when they get tired of it, they dump the case.
they dump case when there is no money in their pockets to pursue it. Besides its like they categorize and pursue cases according to their value

1 Like

Re: Four Women Mysteriously Die In Awka, Amambra State.(Graphic Pics) by Tukor32: 4:43pm On Sep 17, 2015
Boss13:

There is need for national outcry on the use of generators throughout the
night. Areas with poor ventilation should not use it at all. I would advise people to use inverters. The pollution (noise and air pollution) is just so much.
yea your right.I think there isn't enough awareness on inverters and solar energy panels.Nigeria is blessed with sunlight. I believe with proper sensitization on this to the people we can be less reliable on generators and petroleum
Re: Four Women Mysteriously Die In Awka, Amambra State.(Graphic Pics) by TI1919(m): 4:45pm On Sep 17, 2015
Paradise163:
Life, like a mist, appears for just a day,
Then disappears tomorrow.
All that we are can quickly fade away,
Replaced with tears and sorrow.
If a man should die, can he live again?
Hear the promise God has made:
(CHORUS)
He will call; The dead will answer.
They shall live at his command.
For he will have a longing
For the work of his own hand.
So have faith, and do not wonder,
For our God can make us stand.
And we shall live forever,
As the work of his own hand.

What scripture do you get this one from?

undecided
Re: Four Women Mysteriously Die In Awka, Amambra State.(Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 17, 2015
Instead of mourning its prayers.
My take on this issue...the brought back his corspe knowing fully well he would die, he may have had a deal with the devil. Neighbours wouldnt ring his wife since sunday if the generator was on, they would knock on her door instead. The woman may hav known what to do, been aware of the husband's deeds by bringing prayer partners but was ultimately was subdued to death by the powers she waged war against. Those powers are very ruthless and no one stands in its way except you are very anointed. And here a man of God comes to play. D police didnt c used plates too

1 Like

Re: Four Women Mysteriously Die In Awka, Amambra State.(Graphic Pics) by gbengus17: 4:55pm On Sep 17, 2015
AM SUSPECTING FOOD POISONING. THE POLICE SHOULD INVITE ALL THOSE WHO ARE CLOSE TO THIS WOMAN. THEY SHOULD USE VOICE RECORDER OF HER PHONE LINE FROM THE PROVIDERS AND INVITE WHOEVER SHE TALK TO IN THE LAST 7 DAYS TO HER DEATH===ONE OF THEM POISON THEM.
Re: Four Women Mysteriously Die In Awka, Amambra State.(Graphic Pics) by gbengus17: 5:02pm On Sep 17, 2015
OR SINCE THE HUSBAND DIED A WEEK BEFORE== THE HUSBAND MAY BE INVOLVED IN A DEAL AND WHO EVER KILL THE HUSBAND DECIDES TO KILL THIS WOMAN AS WELL. THEIR ARE MANY DEALS IN COTONU. INFACT A LOT OF DEALS MOST OF THEM TOWARDS IMPORTATION. THE HUSBAND MAY HAVE IMPORTED CERTAIN THINGS, THAT SOMEONE IS TRYING TO SIT ON TOP BY CLEARING THEM AWAY. BEWARE OF COTONU== I KNOW THE PLACE WELL.
Re: Four Women Mysteriously Die In Awka, Amambra State.(Graphic Pics) by Howmon: 5:02pm On Sep 17, 2015
Beyond any forensic analysis, the cause of death is generator fumes. That stuff is dangerous. It kills quick
Re: Four Women Mysteriously Die In Awka, Amambra State.(Graphic Pics) by 3kay945(m): 5:07pm On Sep 17, 2015
I suspect the deadly smoke from generator.
That thing is a silent killer.
Re: Four Women Mysteriously Die In Awka, Amambra State.(Graphic Pics) by Godmother(f): 5:08pm On Sep 17, 2015
ManTiger:
looks like Carbon dioxide poisoning. Look at the veins, the strive to get oxygen, that a form of paralysis from the lungs before the eventual death.

My God, this looks terrible. I can only hope the death was painless cos if they were alive when it happened, it must have been terrible.
Re: Four Women Mysteriously Die In Awka, Amambra State.(Graphic Pics) by 3kay945(m): 5:10pm On Sep 17, 2015
OROSUNBOLB:

Love Igbo at your own peril ! Igbo people are a bunch of uncivilised and highly primitive aliens but who unfortunately, see themselves as superior even to their creator ! Sorry, I hate them and I don't have any apology for that.

Stop it! Be tolerant and reasonable for once.
Re: Four Women Mysteriously Die In Awka, Amambra State.(Graphic Pics) by 3kay945(m): 5:16pm On Sep 17, 2015
Clutching their Bible shows that probably they were conscious ( in pain ) before passing out.
Re: Four Women Mysteriously Die In Awka, Amambra State.(Graphic Pics) by atoleybaba(m): 5:18pm On Sep 17, 2015
Paradise163:
(CHORUS)
so just see yourself and see us all in a world that is new....

2 Likes

Re: Four Women Mysteriously Die In Awka, Amambra State.(Graphic Pics) by Pidggin(f): 5:19pm On Sep 17, 2015
APC where is the change? People are still dying of CO poisoning.

Rest In Peace sisters
Re: Four Women Mysteriously Die In Awka, Amambra State.(Graphic Pics) by bummyla(m): 5:20pm On Sep 17, 2015
God forbid bad thing! Amen! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Four Women Mysteriously Die In Awka, Amambra State.(Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 17, 2015
Pidggin:
APC where is the change? People are still dying of CO poisoning.

Rest In Peace sisters
cc: Sabrwahaqqo grin

Madam ur first sentence tho cry no kill me grin

1 Like

Re: Four Women Mysteriously Die In Awka, Amambra State.(Graphic Pics) by j4sure(m): 5:22pm On Sep 17, 2015
Ok.
Re: Four Women Mysteriously Die In Awka, Amambra State.(Graphic Pics) by wandyvirus(m): 5:38pm On Sep 17, 2015
JW... for certain
Paradise163:
(CHORUS)

1 Like

Re: Four Women Mysteriously Die In Awka, Amambra State.(Graphic Pics) by Pidggin(f): 5:45pm On Sep 17, 2015
MrsPhyno:

cc: Sabrwahaqqo grin

Madam ur first sentence tho cry no kill me grin

grin grin I dey lie? grin
Re: Four Women Mysteriously Die In Awka, Amambra State.(Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 17, 2015
Pidggin:

grin grin I dey lie? grin
Eh... U no lie sha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Four Women Mysteriously Die In Awka, Amambra State.(Graphic Pics) by EagleNest(m): 5:53pm On Sep 17, 2015
soe:
Land of the rising sun indeed...

People that cannot even live in peace amongst themselves, yet they want to be on their own...

For your mind you have made useful comment...abi?
Stop stereotyping people just like that...without basis.
Re: Four Women Mysteriously Die In Awka, Amambra State.(Graphic Pics) by Spybradd: 6:02pm On Sep 17, 2015
soe:
Land of the rising sun indeed...

People that cannot even live in peace amongst themselves, yet they want to be on their own...

monkey

if u aint careful,ppl will spit on ur rotten corpse..ewu ayoola...

1 Like

Re: Four Women Mysteriously Die In Awka, Amambra State.(Graphic Pics) by therealdeal10: 6:07pm On Sep 17, 2015
Ur fada n ur mother r foolish fools

Bastard
Re: Four Women Mysteriously Die In Awka, Amambra State.(Graphic Pics) by chukjojo(m): 6:15pm On Sep 17, 2015
Paradise163:
(CHORUS)
i hope you are nt who am suspecting. Meanwhile, that is 4 those that speak pure language:->

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Women Mysteriously Die In Awka, Amambra State.(Graphic Pics) by Spybradd: 6:17pm On Sep 17, 2015
OROSUNBOLB:

I think your advice is meant for Igbo people. They are the ones who have never been tolerant and reasonable in their entire pitiable lives. I advise you listen to radio biafra then you'll know who is intolerant and totally unreasonable. Awon eranko lasan!

ur own case will be worse than those four ladies and ppl will spit on ur dead rotten body,if u dont behave

1 Like

Re: Four Women Mysteriously Die In Awka, Amambra State.(Graphic Pics) by Spybradd: 6:20pm On Sep 17, 2015
mart2k:
that your neighbour must be LIKE MY MAMA AND SISTERS LIKE THIS PICTURE...

whatever u wish others MUST return to u and ur household..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Ekene Iwuoha 'Onitsha Fire Hero' (Photos) / Mother Leaves Her 2-Year-Old Son Alone In A Car In Lagos,Then This Happens.Photo / This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.