Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,150 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Ini Edo Responds To An Abusive Follower On Instagram (pic) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Responds To An Abusive Follower On Instagram (pic) (41507 Views)

. / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Responds To Bisola And Bally’s Energetic Love Session / Photo: Amber Rose Puts Hot Body On Display In New Instagram Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Responds To An Abusive Follower On Instagram (pic) by smsshola(m): 6:16pm On Sep 17, 2015
Can't naija mind their own biz...must we put our mouth to every human issue.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Responds To An Abusive Follower On Instagram (pic) by niggi4life(m): 6:16pm On Sep 17, 2015
I pray this shouldn't make FP
By d way, she is a celeb, she didn't speak well
Re: Ini Edo Responds To An Abusive Follower On Instagram (pic) by LastSurvivor: 6:16pm On Sep 17, 2015
Why do women hate themselves so much

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Responds To An Abusive Follower On Instagram (pic) by Onyeka32(m): 6:16pm On Sep 17, 2015
IYANGBALI:
peep means preek. Ini likes preek so much,that is why they gave her that nickname peep
. What is preek?
Re: Ini Edo Responds To An Abusive Follower On Instagram (pic) by niggi4life(m): 6:17pm On Sep 17, 2015
LastSurvivor:
g
g for Goat
Re: Ini Edo Responds To An Abusive Follower On Instagram (pic) by vkon2(m): 6:17pm On Sep 17, 2015
took Much hater for my home girl,so happy the way Ini Edo replied her using a mild way ,shows she is matured at handling things

4 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Responds To An Abusive Follower On Instagram (pic) by agarawu23(m): 6:18pm On Sep 17, 2015
kay29000:
Hmm! From my years on social media, I have discovered that the comments celebs reply to are the ones that really hurt them the most.
you get it bro cool

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Responds To An Abusive Follower On Instagram (pic) by nemaks2015: 6:19pm On Sep 17, 2015
una no go leave Ini edo alone... mind u she don make am weda married or not

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Responds To An Abusive Follower On Instagram (pic) by GboyegaD(m): 6:19pm On Sep 17, 2015
teeghurl:
Remember she a human being too

I know however, since it is an online post, it takes a while to type her response as such, she could have said the same thing and not appear rude.
Re: Ini Edo Responds To An Abusive Follower On Instagram (pic) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 17, 2015
Hypocrites. undecided
Re: Ini Edo Responds To An Abusive Follower On Instagram (pic) by mummyson26(m): 6:21pm On Sep 17, 2015
Like op like Sarahofulayi both of nna no get work

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Responds To An Abusive Follower On Instagram (pic) by Onyeka32(m): 6:21pm On Sep 17, 2015
firstEVA:
very correct, if she wasn't hurt, she would have ignored.
. Nor mind them,them go dey look for 5million follows but na only 28 them go follow back
Re: Ini Edo Responds To An Abusive Follower On Instagram (pic) by IYANGBALI: 6:21pm On Sep 17, 2015
Onyeka32:
. What is preek?
preek is the weapon of mass destruction that every man carries about to flog women and small small girls like vickyrotex and rokiatu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Responds To An Abusive Follower On Instagram (pic) by simdam500(m): 6:23pm On Sep 17, 2015
Some fans are the reason they are going to be fans for the rest of their life
Re: Ini Edo Responds To An Abusive Follower On Instagram (pic) by chax100(f): 6:26pm On Sep 17, 2015
The bashing should continue... I'm following both of them straight away. I like reading such with quiet laughter. grin grin grin grin
Re: Ini Edo Responds To An Abusive Follower On Instagram (pic) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 17, 2015

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Responds To An Abusive Follower On Instagram (pic) by chax100(f): 6:32pm On Sep 17, 2015
chax100:
The bashing should continue... I'm following both of them straight away. I like reading such with quiet laughter. grin grin grin grin

Wow! She has Mrs. Sarah Ofi there and a "New account... Loving Wife&Mother..." Hmm #braggingright. Interesting.
Re: Ini Edo Responds To An Abusive Follower On Instagram (pic) by Nnemuka(f): 6:35pm On Sep 17, 2015
i just imagined myself replying that lady, she wont eat for a whole year out of depression.
Ini darlyn no mind them......

4 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Responds To An Abusive Follower On Instagram (pic) by youngice(m): 7:04pm On Sep 17, 2015
kay29000:
Hmm! From my years on social media, I have discovered that the comments celebs reply to are the ones that really hurt them the most.
They are used to everyone cozing up to them
Re: Ini Edo Responds To An Abusive Follower On Instagram (pic) by fresherdanU: 7:11pm On Sep 17, 2015
its written over that last girl in the chat snapshot that she likes aproko. this are the type of haters I've been talking about.
Re: Ini Edo Responds To An Abusive Follower On Instagram (pic) by aderonila18: 7:18pm On Sep 17, 2015
That woman is evil, what does she derive from mocking someone. What's wrong with Ini doing legitimate business?

6 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Responds To An Abusive Follower On Instagram (pic) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 17, 2015
a classy way of saying mind your business.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Responds To An Abusive Follower On Instagram (pic) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 17, 2015
If i be celeb i no go ever join social medias with my real name,i go just dey on a coded parol dey curse other celebs codedly
Re: Ini Edo Responds To An Abusive Follower On Instagram (pic) by teeghurl(f): 7:37pm On Sep 17, 2015
GboyegaD:

I know however, since it is an online post, it takes a while to type her response as such, she could have said the same thing and not appear rude.
I had to go back and check the post again. I don't see anything wrong or rude in her response. Sometimes, it's good to be served ones dose n see if one can swallow d bitter pills. These celebrities go tru humiliation each day because they r living thr lives. Meanwhile, d lady's life may nt even be better than ini's. She's actually a "sad woman" if i may say

6 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Responds To An Abusive Follower On Instagram (pic) by cococandy(f): 7:58pm On Sep 17, 2015
That girl is a jobless anuofia.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Responds To An Abusive Follower On Instagram (pic) by AikayDaWrapper(m): 8:17pm On Sep 17, 2015
But the Sarah is a really bitter church going b!tch.

What's her business with the lounge and ini's marriage.

Hungry Nigerians will never learn to mind their biz.

5 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Responds To An Abusive Follower On Instagram (pic) by Aude(f): 8:33pm On Sep 17, 2015
misspicy:
The lady said the truth buh without tact,she no think am first,besides no be her business
Buh ini edo needs to take it as an advice,its not all about money,a woman is never complete without fulfiling her God given mandate on earth.....'be fruitful and multiply

I wish they could ban you for a month for this stupid comment.

ALL THANKS TO THAT MOD WHO BANNED ME FOR FOUR DAYS FOR SPACEBOOKING,I GOT TIME TO BE PRODUCTIVE AT WORK,PLEASE BAN ME AGAIN NEXT TIME I BOOK SPACE
Re: Ini Edo Responds To An Abusive Follower On Instagram (pic) by baslone: 8:38pm On Sep 17, 2015
GboyegaD:

Rude?

How else can she express the way she feels after such a sharp insult?

How do one construct a response to a death blow?

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Responds To An Abusive Follower On Instagram (pic) by kobonaire(m): 8:38pm On Sep 17, 2015
misspicy:
....ALL THANKS TO THAT MOD WHO BANNED ME FOR FOUR DAYS FOR SPACEBOOKING,I GOT TIME TO BE PRODUCTIVE AT WORK,PLEASE BAN ME AGAIN NEXT TIME I BOOK SPACE
grin grin grin
Re: Ini Edo Responds To An Abusive Follower On Instagram (pic) by kay29000(m): 8:42pm On Sep 17, 2015
youngice:

They are used to everyone cozing up to them

Yea.
Re: Ini Edo Responds To An Abusive Follower On Instagram (pic) by favourlove1: 8:48pm On Sep 17, 2015
Tundeiab:
Some peeps can't just mind their businesses.
I just tire for them. N such peeps will spend the whole day watching Kim K . I have problems wth peeps who drink panadol for other peeps headache. Hatters every whr

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" / Beverly Osu Reveals Secrets On Big Brother Africa / Yvonne Jegede And Olakunle Fawole Visit Bukky Ajayi's Grave [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.