Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

23 Benefits Of Lemon Water You Should Never Miss! - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 23 Benefits Of Lemon Water You Should Never Miss! (42821 Views)

8 Benefits Of Coconut Water You Didn’t Know About / 4 Reasons Why You Should Always Drink Lemon Water / Lemon Is An Anti-cancer Food- Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 23 Benefits Of Lemon Water You Should Never Miss! by Uniboy1: 6:20pm On Sep 18, 2015
How do i get this lemon from d market? How much will it cost pls
Re: 23 Benefits Of Lemon Water You Should Never Miss! by kentochi(m): 6:41pm On Sep 18, 2015
Good health info
Re: 23 Benefits Of Lemon Water You Should Never Miss! by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 18, 2015
Yeah, I know it's good for weight loss and good for your skin. Helps give you a sexy stomach. I'm enlightened sha grin
Re: 23 Benefits Of Lemon Water You Should Never Miss! by gbodimowo(m): 4:01am On Sep 19, 2015
worlexy:
Even though some people are saying the article is 'informative' I strongly disagree because some of the so called information are heressy esp the part that claims that potassium in lemon is the food of the brain and the heart. Potassium is not the food of any cells or organs in the body, even though potassium like any other ions in the body is essential for normal cellular activity, they are not "food".

i thought i was d only one who saw it
Re: 23 Benefits Of Lemon Water You Should Never Miss! by worlexy(m): 6:41am On Sep 19, 2015
gbodimowo:

i thought i was d only one who saw it
No be only you my brother. That's how people keep giving out 'facts' that have no scientific basis
Re: 23 Benefits Of Lemon Water You Should Never Miss! by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 19, 2015
Oya let me tell u where to get lemon in any market, ask around for where dey sell herbal leaves and root, especially does mama dat sell dem in the market, der you ll get lemon or anywhere dey sell fruits. And u kno wat, lemon is in season now, so u can get 4pcs for 100 naira. For does dat visit obudu ranch weekly and want free lemon, go to deir natural pool and spring side, carry big nylon but don't allow dem catch you o, der u can pluck deir foreign lemon which does not av seeds in dem.
Re: 23 Benefits Of Lemon Water You Should Never Miss! by ajuwarhodes(f): 12:11pm On Sep 19, 2015
J3nnyluv:
Oya let me tell u where to get lemon in any market, ask around for where dey sell herbal leaves and root, especially does mama dat sell dem in the market, der you ll get lemon or anywhere dey sell fruits. And u kno wat, lemon is in season now, so u can get 4pcs for 100 naira. For does dat visit obudu ranch weekly and want free lemon, go to deir natural pool and spring side, carry big nylon but don't allow dem catch you o, der u can pluck deir foreign lemon which does not av seeds in dem.

So make I enter plane or bus to obudu cos I wan pluck lemon? Babe be real!!! This particular fruit no too dey for Lagos! Person wey buy and use,I mean the op,make him talk where him buy him own, else all what his is hear say.
Re: 23 Benefits Of Lemon Water You Should Never Miss! by ajuwarhodes(f): 12:13pm On Sep 19, 2015
J3nnyluv:

So make I enter plane or bus to obudu cos I wan pluck lemon? Babe be real!!! This particular fruit no too dey for Lagos! Person wey buy and use,I mean the op,make him talk where him buy him own, else all what his is hear say.
Re: 23 Benefits Of Lemon Water You Should Never Miss! by Sharmeenator(m): 12:18pm On Sep 19, 2015
Good for kids above 12months.

Hembelembe:
@op, is it also recomendable for children below d age of 5?

1 Like

Re: 23 Benefits Of Lemon Water You Should Never Miss! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 19, 2015
ajuwarhodes:

Babe just go to does yoruba women dat sell agbo in any market, dey always av lemon. That were u re guarantee to get lemon.
Re: 23 Benefits Of Lemon Water You Should Never Miss! by tammie24: 5:58pm On Sep 19, 2015
mykel010:
Hmmmm...
*heads to Oyingbo Market cheesy , searches for "that" mama that sells lemon juice shocked , purchase the whole lot grin *
Why not buy lemons and squeeze yourself angry
Re: 23 Benefits Of Lemon Water You Should Never Miss! by thexzy(m): 11:12am On Sep 24, 2015
9ice piece of writing....I just love the health value this adds one's life
Re: 23 Benefits Of Lemon Water You Should Never Miss! by Milaxx: 7:19am On Sep 29, 2015
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19: FG To Probe Kogi, Cross River Zero Case Claims / Incredible Moment Paralysed Man Walks For The First Time In 12 Years (Pictures) / Prostate Cancer: How Frequent Do You Urinate At Night ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.