Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,707 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

I Need To Get An Android Phone For My Fiance. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need To Get An Android Phone For My Fiance. (937 Views)

Advantages And Disadvantages Of Rooting An Android Phone / Itel P51: Unboxing My New Android Phone / Blackberry Confirms The Rumor That It Is Working On An Android Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Get An Android Phone For My Fiance. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 17, 2015
Good evenning house.I need to get a phone for my fiance.Pls which of the android phone can I get for her?(am budgeting just #16000 for that).I love her and I will like to get a phone more expensive than that for her but you know how economy is and beside am still a serving corps member who will be passing out on oct.15th....She has bold 6 but I just love to get her an android phone.please,which of the latest android phone with good specifications(infinix or techno)can go for that amount?If you don't mind,u can upload image of the phone with the specification if time permits you..thanks ..
Re: I Need To Get An Android Phone For My Fiance. by samintegrity(m): 8:03pm On Sep 17, 2015
Adewunmi84:
Good evenning house.I need to get a phone for my fiance.Pls which of the android phone can I get for her?(am budgeting just #16000 for that).I love her and I will like to get a phone more expensive than that for her but you know how economy is and beside am still a serving corps member who will be passing out on oct.15th....She has bold 6 but I just love to get her an android phone.please,which of the latest android phone with good specifications(infinix or techno)can go for that amount?If you don't mind,u can upload image of the phone with the specification if time permits you..thanks ..

Kindly add a little to make up #19,000" that's if u can, go for infinix Hot 2, my submission might be different from others ooo.. Google or jumia is ur frnd.

Thanks.
Best Regards,
Samintegrity.
Re: I Need To Get An Android Phone For My Fiance. by majalisa(m): 8:04pm On Sep 17, 2015
Adewunmi84:
is devil search is ur enemy then try google
Re: I Need To Get An Android Phone For My Fiance. by psalmbuk: 8:11pm On Sep 17, 2015
Adewunmi84:
go for Tecno Y4, #14,500
Re: I Need To Get An Android Phone For My Fiance. by RobinHez(m): 12:43am On Sep 18, 2015
Adewunmi84:
Good evenning house.I need to get a phone for my fiance.Pls which of the android phone can I get for her?(am budgeting just #16000 for that).I love her ..

I give u Options for that price range...I'm a consultant! cool

1. Microsoft Lumia 430 (dual sim) -#15,500
[img]http://shop.tunetalk.com/image.php?type=T&id=18010[/img]

2. Tecno Y4 -#15,000

3. Nokia X (dual sim and android) -#16,050 (u can add fifty naira to complete #100 tongue )

4. Lg L601 (dual sim) -#16,000

5. Hauwei Y3c -#14,000
[img]http://2.bp..com/--dWYpCt28tM/VZgX3dHAvdI/AAAAAAAAF5A/q2s5umX_7so/s1600/Huawei%2BY3C%2B%2B2.jpg[/img]

6. Lenovo A319 -#15,000

They're all 4inch phones with amazing specs (tho some are higher than the other), u can still put brand name into consideration!

So which would you wanna buy? Lemme get it for you without stress....
U'll get it quick and u'll only pay after u've seen what u bought,

Mention me pls..wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need To Get An Android Phone For My Fiance. by sats: 8:09am On Sep 18, 2015
make sure its 1 gb ram o, otherwise u go just see say ur girl just dey para 4 no reason

(1) (Reply)

MTN Is No More Giving Out Extratime Credit / Features Lg V10 / Huawei Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.